felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mario semi hard and Rico shower 10:22
re:
looks like mario loves touching himself, no wonder hes semi-hard

Pereda

looks like mario loves touching himself, no wonder hes semi-hard

Yeah he likes to be semi hard. To compete with Henrik I think.

Cappers - Rico nude in living room 10:27

Barna and Reni sex underneath the covers living room 10:29am ?

They're not showing Barna and Reni even though Piros is talking to them...  wtf

Piros is right there, not sure if he was teasing her or really going for it.

Pereda

Cappers 10:37am Reni and Barna under covers

They're in the patio, but you can see through the window and see they're fucking based on the movement.

Pereda

Reni: I feel like I'm in a soap opera.
Piros: Don't go with him. You already know how he is.
Reni: He should just fuck Anita and keep with her and leave us alone. I said I wanted to
"date".
Piros: He is at a weak point. He will want to go home
Reni: I came here to win the money
Piros: I asked everyone to put it on me to decide who goes home. (She's gonna send Barna)

Reni: I told him the girls did not go around saying who had sex with who. Barna told people and started to talk about and made it about jealousy. I wanted it to be an exclusive thing, but you saw how we talked to everyone.
Piros: I will take care of myself from now on. I'm getting out of the love triangle. I will like his pictures and chat, but I'm done. Leave me alone.
Reni: This sex arraignment may not last, but he might make me jealous on purpose and then go after Anita
Piros: We need to stop making him food. Let them cook for themselves (Anita and Barna) and if he's going to behave like a dog. Treat him like one. Stop doing things for him. I won't be upset with you if you continue with Barna. But others might bring it up and you don't know how the cards will be dealt in discussions about the drama.

Pereda

Cappers Stoji shower briefly 11:49am

dadad

sadd:
Housemates woken up.

The day of the elimination... people waking up slowly.

Don't want Henrik to leave sadd:

brorb

Cappers Henrik morning wood in boxers 9:48am?

I hope he stays. Still missing boner shots of him  hmmmm

brorb

Yeah he likes to be semi hard. To compete with Henrik I think.

Cappers - Rico nude in living room 10:27

Barna and Reni sex underneath the covers living room 10:29am ?

They're not showing Barna and Reni even though Piros is talking to them...  wtf

Piros is right there, not sure if he was teasing her or really going for it.

I was expecting to see a new Reni. That was quick.

brorb

Reni: I feel like I'm in a soap opera.
Piros: Don't go with him. You already know how he is.
Reni: He should just fuck Anita and keep with her and leave us alone. I said I wanted to
"date".
Piros: He is at a weak point. He will want to go home
Reni: I came here to win the money
Piros: I asked everyone to put it on me to decide who goes home. (She's gonna send Barna)

Reni: I told him the girls did not go around saying who had sex with who. Barna told people and started to talk about and made it about jealousy. I wanted it to be an exclusive thing, but you saw how we talked to everyone.
Piros: I will take care of myself from now on. I'm getting out of the love triangle. I will like his pictures and chat, but I'm done. Leave me alone.
Reni: This sex arraignment may not last, but he might make me jealous on purpose and then go after Anita
Piros: We need to stop making him food. Let them cook for themselves (Anita and Barna) and if he's going to behave like a dog. Treat him like one. Stop doing things for him. I won't be upset with you if you continue with Barna. But others might bring it up and you don't know how the cards will be dealt in discussions about the drama.

Just be mean to Barna if you want. No need to be mean to Anita. They seem to be considering themselves morally superior.

Pereda

Just be mean to Barna if you want. No need to be mean to Anita. They seem to be considering themselves morally superior.

Anita instigates things too knowing the drama. She's one of my least favorite of the girls.

Melina and then Anita in my book should leave ASAP.

Edit:

Barna and Anita have hooked up but it wasn't shown on the feed. They did it during the day in the cabin who knows when. Rico interrupted them.

Pereda

QuoteIt seems that the initial sympathy has since faded, as Melina and Henrik clash on Saturday night in the first duel of the 11th season of The Real World. On the night of the Challenge, the guy who calls himself Achilles immediately took the VV rule book in his hands to study its contents, and then the recruitment of supporters started.

In the end, Rico, Barna, Márió, Bibi, Kriszti and Anita assured Henrik that they would stand by him in the Duel, while Melina could rely on Dani, Lissa, Reni, Piros, Ákos and Sajti when preparing for the Duel.

Team Henrik:
Barna
Mario
Bibi
Kriszti
Rico
Anita - quite surprised about her. (but its to get Melina out I bet)

Team Melina:
Reni
Piros
Dani
Lisza
Akos - surprised... but Melina said Henrik said he did not come to win, so why is he in the house? (plus the spitting at him by Bibi and Henrik laughing)
Staji

catfishaaron

Team Henrik:
Barna
Mario
Bibi
Kriszti
Rico
Anita - quite surprised about her. (but its to get Melina out I bet)

Team Melina:
Reni
Piros
Dani
Lisza
Akos - surprised... but Melina said Henrik said he did not come to win, so why is he in the house? (plus the spitting at him by Bibi and Henrik laughing)
Staji
Yeah Hendrik had a chance of staying with Akos fans but it seems that is the main reason (laughing at the spitting) on reddit they want him gone now. Akos is interesting in terms of popularity. He's not a couple but he has the most sense in the house so people like him. For example Reni did all that drama and crying last night just to go have sex with Barna AGAIN this morning. Piros will go back to him soon as well.
Akos also doesn't belong to any group. They talk to him and stuff but he himself doesn't fit in.

Also Mario might be the hottest man I've seen on Big Brother in a while. I feel so lucky getting to see him naked  loll:

catfishaaron

they changed to main bedrom at 6am
But all the guys were in the other side of view unfortunately. I hare that Melanie and Dani have that middle bed.

Panda

between 12am and 1pm 40 min logo of the show /stream of

Pereda

Each house member puts a sticker with the name of each member on 3 emojis:

eewe: (don't like)

:-X. (meh)

:-* (Love)

So far, Piros has the most in the don't like emojis. followed by Bibi.

Staji has the most hearts

Melina has the most mehs (so far)

Staji didn't like Reni and neither did Lisza.

Seems Lisza looks super sick.

Stajji likes Akos.

Anita (was not metioned), Akos, Barna, Lisza and Kriszti were mentioned once.

alex74

Anita instigates things too knowing the drama. She's one of my least favorite of the girls.

Melina and then Anita in my book should leave ASAP.

Edit:

Barna and Anita have hooked up but it wasn't shown on the feed. They did it during the day in the cabin who knows when. Rico interrupted them.

maybe they will show this on belevalovilag today

Pereda

Now Piros crying and Barna comforting her. People are going to get over Piros soon. She's on her high horse. You don't want to fuck, then leave the sex addict alone.

They broke up?

Barna to Piros: "I don't like you inside anymore. Have a good evening."

brorb

Now Piros crying and Barna comforting her. People are going to get over Piros soon. She's on her high horse. You don't want to fuck, then leave the sex addict alone.

They broke up?

Barna to Piros: "I don't like you inside anymore. Have a good evening."

Thank god it's over. The drama between these two sucks the life (and screen time) out of the house.

catfishaaron

Thank god it's over. The drama between these two sucks the life (and screen time) out of the house.
[/quote

loll: it's definitely not over until one of them go.

catfishaaron

Barna has hooked up with THREE girls and kissed FOUR!  os: