Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
obviously dont know what they said but they have been arguing for 4 hrs now, reni and piros were fighting very loudly in the living room earlier and it was clearly about barna who also was involved in the fighting, now its almost exclusively crying- it could have been a real nice evening, they were having a lot of fun in the afternoon and dressed up in the evening for a party and got lots of alcohol and then production solely focused on the drama

We haven't seen the actually party people in HOURS. I wish they would save the drama for the episodes. Seems like they would.

Pereda

Barna joins Piros and Reni in the cabin.. brings them a ice cream...  re:

Dicussing Anitta:

Reni (crying): She's a bitch and whore
Barna: I didn't do anything with her
Reni: She's getting involved in everything
Barna to Piros: Why are you so quiet?
Piros: Rather be a quiet observer.
Barna to Piros: I want to hear your opinion
Barna: I won't ask anymore for sex, I'll leave that alone.
Piros: You start with everyone, Bibi, talking about cuming inside, ect..

Feed cut out.   

Pereda

We haven't seen the actually party people in HOURS. I wish they would save the drama for the episodes. Seems like they would.

What happened with Bibi and Henrik? They seemed to be doing okay.

catfishaaron

What happened with Bibi and Henrik? They seemed to be doing okay.

Nothing that I know of. I actually just read on reddit that Bibi spit on Akos and Hendrick laughed with her about it...so he can go.

However, I have no clue what is going on with anyone other than the three dramas right now. They cut the party 100% from the feeds.

Pereda

As much as I'd love to agree with Piros, but "a lot of children watching the show" part is maybe a bit too much. I don't understand why she keeps going back to Barna. He's clearly a playboy who doesnt give a fuck about her.

About Reni, not sure how long her "game" mode would last before she sleeps with Barna again.

Reni always wanted to be "paired" to have sex with someone in the house. That's what she assumed with Barna. And Piros knew what Barna was up to, not sure why she went along with it, but I don't sympathize with her. If you know the snake will bite you and has bit others. You pick it up and it bites, you, then you can't ask for sympathy. Why you pick it up?

Feed back:

Barna speaking so calmly and lightly. Predator trying to get them to feel bad for him.

Barna: People making negative comments about me having sex with everyone.
(Has he told people he's a sex addict? Probably not)
Piros: I prefer two people get to know each other.
Piros: IT doesn't bother you that you go behind someones back and go sleep with them after being with the other? And you stay silent
Reni: You lied to me and said things were not goo (with Piros).
Barna:I don't want to be angry with you, but I enjoyed myself with you. It seems you don't trust me. I lead you along, okay, but I won't hurt you. If you don't want this, okay, I don't want this too.

Cappers: Reni Tits 4:56am

catfishaaron

Well... Lights off in cabin where Reni and Piros are sleeping. Probably won't see anyone else until morning based off previous feeds. These feeds hit so many times but also miss. Guess I need to be more thankful. I'm going to bed. Night 💜

brorb

I guess Kriszti felt outcompeted by the two ladies in the cabin and now started to cry too  re:

Pereda

Seems Barna is going to sleep in the living room? Did he get in a fight with Anitta as well? I bet he wants catch Reni or Piros when they walk back to the bathroom or something.

Did the girls kick him out?

Kriszti crying in the patio.

Cam now in the main bedroom. Mario and Dani about you shower.

catfishaaron

I guess Kriszti felt outcompeted by the two ladies in the cabin and now started to cry too  re:

They need to give the women on this show antidepressants...

Pereda

Stoji uplcose cock 5:04am & Henrik cock 5:05

Stoji hugging Henrik nude. loll: (we can't see it though the cam is above them)

Feed cut when Henrik stood up. Not sure if they will change angle to show what happened.

Pereda

If Henrik is going to sleep nude, not sure if they'll leave the camera in the bedroom. He wasn't nude last night, but slept in shorts. Would be surprised if they left it on Barna with the lights on, too many clear slips possible.

Barna sleeping in the livingroom... he was kicked out the bedroom I guess. Rico gets a bed next to Mario I think.

Barna taking to Bibi. Don't think Bibi would go with him, she's aware of the drama.

Lisza and Bibi sleeping together. Everyone now going to the kitchen to eat .

I think Henrik said, Akos was between naked Stoji and him.

Cappers Henrik Bulging 5:15am in the kitchen

Pereda

Feed is on Barna sleeping. We'll see if that's the view all night. Angled between his legs purposely?  loll:

Panda

Feed is on Barna sleeping. We'll see if that's the view all night. Angled between his legs purposely?  loll:

they changed to main bedrom at 6am

Pereda

Housemates woken up.

The day of the elimination... people waking up slowly.

Pereda

Cappers Henrik morning wood in boxers 9:48am?

Panda

they changed to main bedrom at 6am

so we do not know if Barna was going to reni in the cabin to  sexx

Pereda

so we do not know if Barna was going to reni in the cabin to  sexx

No, Piros slept in the cabin with Reni.

Cappers Mario nude 9:55am

Pereda

Barna getting the silent treatment from Piros and Reni this morning.

Cappers Mario shower 10:08am

Seems like he purposely fluffs himself as he showers.  loll:

felix95

Pereda

Mario semi hard and Rico shower 10:22

Reni gets under covers with Barna in the living room.  re: