Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felix95

its part of truth or dare, so nothing serious, rico just sucked on piros' feet/toes (8:54 pm)
edit: now akos drank something out of dani's belly button, looks like it is dares only

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
its part of truth or dare, so nothing serious, rico just sucked on piros' feet/toes (8:54 pm)
edit: now akos drank something out of dani's belly button, looks like it is dares only

Well I need someone to dare Akons and Mario to make out ASAP

Orb

I wouldn't be surprised if Reni started showering naked soon. Good to see Lissza being less shy also.

Panda

bibi and blond girl was going ready for shower and they cut it away, guess she showered complete naked 22:20 pm

felix95

11:39 pm henrik cock, bibi tits, barna ass

felix95

11:50 henrik cock-changing in bedroom

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can someone cap the nudity scene of mario this morning at 9:27 am  where hes changing in the bedroom

catfishaaron

The girls are so annoying when it comes to Akos. They cling onto him like he's their gay best friend forever. The guys like him but he hardly gets to hang out with them.

Pereda

Piros and Barna were talking/arguing about the bed sleeping arrangement. Seems she wants to sleep in the yellow bed, but he and Piros have it. She slept in the living room last night. Seems he doesn't want to move. She ended up getting up and leaving. Reni and Lisza came in and talked to Barna. Telling him about how he acted and that they all know what he did. I think they told him to settle down and stop the games. The girls are united is what Lisza told him.

"You tried to fuck her (Piros), she said no, you went back to me (Reni), just calm down now"

Cappers Piros flashes in the laundry room with Akos talking - 1:55am 

catfishaaron

Dani getting involved in drama. Happy for him finally doing something!

catfishaaron

Those hos stay crying!!! They put a bunch of depressed people in this house. Barna needs to go!

catfishaaron

And another one in tears...they are pissed. Of course Rico is there trying to win the girls over.

catfishaaron

Barna and Akos in the shower. Love how in other countries the men still shower with the gay one. On BB USA they make a big deal having to sleep in the same bed with a gay man.

felix95

Barna and Akos in the shower. Love how in other countries the men still shower with the gay one. On BB USA they make a big deal having to sleep in the same bed with a gay man.
just for time reference: 3:58 am also clear sight of barna's cock for once

Pereda

Cappers 4am Barna & Akos shower

Barna semi/fluffed cock. Smaller than Henrik's flaccid state. Odd he just sat there. Not sure why, wonder if it was to "cover" himself more from Akos.

KittyGalore

capper 4am Barna & Akos shower
Yes finally we get to see his cock.  wha yess:

Pereda

Those hos stay crying!!! They put a bunch of depressed people in this house. Barna needs to go!

What happened? I was busy and had to step out. I figured this is a fight about Barna?

I just heard Piros say: "We four will carry the prize" (the girls I assume)

felix95

obviously dont know what they said but they have been arguing for 4 hrs now, reni and piros were fighting very loudly in the living room earlier and it was clearly about barna who also was involved in the fighting, now its almost exclusively crying- it could have been a real nice evening, they were having a lot of fun in the afternoon and dressed up in the evening for a party and got lots of alcohol and then production solely focused on the drama

Pereda

obviously dont know what they said but they have been arguing for 4 hrs now, reni and piros were fighting very loudly in the living room earlier and it was clearly about barna who also was involved in the fighting, now its almost exclusively crying- it could have been a real nice evening, they were having a lot of fun in the afternoon and dressed up in the evening for a party and got lots of alcohol and then production solely focused on the drama

Seems based on the RTL video, Anita asked Berna who was his favorite Reni or Piros. He gave an answer and she told Piros. This must have been a fight about Barna going back to Reni and Piros being upset thinking she was choosing Berna over the "girls". Apparently there was some humiliation aspect to the comment. Stoji said there was some insult/humilation to it.

Apparently Children?

Now they are talking about him and how he just says whatever will suit him. Reni said she's making friends and enjoying being in the villa, but for Berna he's not interested in that. Only sex and just not enjoying making friendships.

Reni: I love making friends with Akos, Lisza and the rest. I'm enjoying the game. I'm here living the moment.

Piros: "Bros vs Hoes". (Talked a lot of children watching the show and something about its not just about them, its about what they show others on the camera)

Reni (alone): Please let me be able to tell Barna this is now a game and that I'm focused on the game and he should be too.

Cappers 4:29 Lisza ass in the shower?

brorb

Piros: "Bros vs Hoes". (Talked a lot of children watching the show and something about its not just about them, its about what they show others on the camera)

Reni (alone): Please let me be able to tell Barna this is now a game and that I'm focused on the game and he should be too.

As much as I'd love to agree with Piros, but "a lot of children watching the show" part is maybe a bit too much. I don't understand why she keeps going back to Barna. He's clearly a playboy who doesnt give a fuck about her.

About Reni, not sure how long her "game" mode would last before she sleeps with Barna again.