Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

They are going to the cabin earlier and earlier each night. I guess we are never seeing the house or bedroom at night anymore.

Pereda

Cappers - Akos shower 12:20am w Melina

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cappers - Akos shower 12:20am w Melina
The camera man likes Akos I think. Every shower of his is shown. His body is nice.

mar430

I think Rico and Mario are sleeping in the cabin tonight but not 100% sure.

have you a live link??

Pereda

have you a live link??

The link is geolocked and not being shared. Some people live in Hungary or have the RTL+ subscription.

Pereda

I wonder if production might be willing to let Henrik stay. They really do allow a lot of his frontals to show. Could be because he has the biggest cock in the cast? I wonder if they are trying to see if viewers end up liking him more. Or if this is a last few days of him in the house and they just figured to let him be nude, while he's there.

Piros and Barna seem to be in a better place after their mutual masturbation from last night? I've been busy but saw there is no longer a tension in the house... Barna looks like he's putting on weight lol

mar430

The link is geolocked and not being shared. Some people live in Hungary or have the RTL+ subscription.
and how can you watch this from USA?

Pereda

and how can you watch this from USA?

I'm not in the USA and I have an RTL+ subscription.  :)))

Pereda

Production turned off the lights of the bedroom super early tonight. Before 1am... wow

Pereda

Piros and Barna in the cabin tonight again? Bibi in Barna's spot.

Some details about last night's Barna and Piros foreplay:

Barna kept asking Piros for sex after the lotion massage. She said no, and would keep saying no. Barna was frustrated and said he didn't understand why they are together if they can't be sexual. He sees it as not a true relationship and that he agrees cameras complicate what they can do, says he will do it undercover. He says he understands why someone like Stoji won't have sex, he has a 3 year old and that he had decided not to show that for the kid's sake. But doesn't understand Prios refusing to not have sex yet want a relationship from.

The end up just fooling around.

RTL+ video:

Barna goes to sleep with Piros, then goes kisses Reni, and back to Piros the last night.

Cappers - Rico bathroom flashes to the camera in the toilet - 1:05am

Seemed kinda weird.

catfishaaron

Piros and Barna in the cabin tonight again? Bibi in Barna's spot.

Some details about last night's Barna and Piros foreplay:

Barna kept asking Piros for sex after the lotion massage. She said no, and would keep saying no. Barna was frustrated and said he didn't understand why they are together if they can't be sexual. He sees it as not a true relationship and that he agrees cameras complicate what they can do, says he will do it undercover. He says he understands why someone like Stoji won't have sex, he has a 3 year old and that he had decided not too how that for the kid's sake. But doesn't understand Prios refusing to not have sex yet want a relationship from.

The end up just fooling around.

RTL+ video:

Barna goes to sleep with Piros, then goes kisses Reni, and back to Piros the last night.

Cappers - Rico bathroom flashes to the camera in the toilet - 1:05am

Seemed kinda weird.

I think Rico is like Dennis from old season. He likes showing his cock. Remember Dennis masturbated all over the house in front of people  loll:

454l

before rico bibi showed her pussy briefly when
she jumped into the bed
she always walking around without pants

Pereda

Cappers - Henrik cock-helicopter flash - 1:22am / 1:39/ 1:41am/ 1:44am

Henrik really making Bibi, Kriszti, and Lisza laugh with his shenanigans.

Barna is showering I think with Mario? Not on the feed but you hear their audio.

felix95

mario is sitting in the swing chair. henrik is crazy, they didnt even have any alcohol tonight

Pereda

mario is sitting in the swing chair. henrik is crazy, they didnt even have any alcohol tonight

Henrik is playing the big dick card and its working. The girls are actually laughing and entertaining themselves.

Rico is being a bit cringy trying to get a girl. He asked Barna yesterday for tips to get a girl in the villa, but honestly, Rico's nude antics just made girls not take him seriously.

catfishaaron

Pereda

What does the red mean?

Is that from today's activity?

Pereda

Cappers Henrik cock flash - 2:15am

Rico cock flash 2:20am

Henrik flashes 2:29am

catfishaaron

Is that from today's activity?

Yes it is from earlier

Pereda

Barna about to fuck Reni in the blue bed. Piros sleeping in the living room.

Not sure what happened.