Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

Lol they moved to the sauna with Rico and the crazy woman.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just want to see the actually bedroom for one night! Like they are obsessed with the cabin.

The cabin tonight would give clear cock shots of Barna if he has a hard on. You could tell he was stroking himself a bit/ touching it. The director's might allow that to see if they do have sex later on.

catfishaaron

The cabin tonight would give clear cock shots of Barna if he has a hard on. You could tell he was stroking himself a bit/ touching it. The director's might allow that to see if they do have sex later on.
I don't know. This is risky. They are back to the cabin and he's still pressuring her. This may lead to scandal like so many other shows.

Pereda

Well there's a shot now that he's on top of her with his hard on. We just need one slip before she says no. lol

Pereda

She's just giving him a hand job I think. lol

Pereda

Cappers - Barna cock slip 3:06am?

Not sure if he got a condom.... he grabbed something. I thought  tissue because he came. 

Pereda

Cappers Barna fingering her 3:10am

Pereda

No sex. Just fingering and handjob  I think she doesn't want to do anything else besides a handjob for him. She just turned around to sleep. He's there thinking as he can hear the sauna conversation with the others.

He farted and aired it out  loll:

They did not move the cam away when he lifted his blanket to air it. Let's hope they're more relaxed about them tonight so there are slips.   yess:

Barna balls slip 3:26am/ 3:30[/3:55am/b]

Pereda

I'm watching the stream from the RTL+ mobile app and it actually has a rewind feature. I can click back and it will take me to early in the day.

Currently piros is sleeping. Don't see Barna there. I hear voices tho. Someone talking next to the sauna I think.

Piros woke up. Barna was talking to someone and they high fived. Don't know if sex happened since I was busy. Cam is on them still. He is in sweats and they're eating now.

Pereda

Barna cock slip as he took off his sweats and adjusted blankets : 5am

There were 2 instances where it looked like Barna was going to take off his sweats standing up and out his tumbs in the waist band, they did not cut away at all. They left the cam running. Good signs for us.

Leo86

felix95

9:50 am blonde girl tits-changing after shower

felix95

9:58 am mario ass when leaving the bedroom

Panda

Can you Post the video

calm down videos will be posted

dadad

Does anyone know/understand why this is censored?

Pereda

Does anyone know/understand why this is censored?

The rating system in Hungary doesn't allow sexual content for viewers 16 and under. The VV show is 16+. Rico grabbing Stoji's cock was therefore censored. RTL got fined in the early years of the show because they showed nudity on the 16 rated broadcast. They ended up creating BelloVV for the 18+ scenes and went far as showing explicit sex.

felix95

but werent they warned again recently and thats why they even censored on belevalo the last season(no more penetration and hard cock)? I was hoping that was the reason why they introduced the 24/7 stream on the internet, so they are able to show that now.

Pereda

but werent they warned again recently and thats why they even censored on belevalo the last season(no more penetration and hard cock)? I was hoping that was the reason why they introduced the 24/7 stream on the internet, so they are able to show that now.

I believe there were complaints from the conservative audience and government on RTL. I don't know if going to online streaming was to avoid the censorship, it technically does. But as we' seen, they move cameras when people got naked/sex happened. They should show penetration like before, but we don't know how far they'll push it for their first ever 24hr stream.

Let's hope they feel more comfortable as the show progresses to show explicit slips. As long as it's not a big deal on social media and negative publicity, they can fly under the radar late nights. It's too early to tell, but its getting better.. we've gotten more nudes in the last week than the last 2 seasons showed.

catfishaaron

I believe there were complaints from the conservative audience and government on RTL. I don't know if going to online streaming was to avoid the censorship, it technically does. But as we' seen, they move cameras when people got naked/sex happened. They should show penetration like before, but we don't know how fall they'll push it for their first ever 24hr stream.

Let's hope they feel more comfortable as the show progresses to show explicit slips. As long as it's not a big deal on social media and negative publicity, they can fly under the radar late nights. It's too early to tell, but its getting better.. we've gotten more nudes in the last week than the last 2 seasons showed.

Also to add this show has ZERO Twitter presence which is actually a good thing. If this had aired in America Barna would have been all over Twitter saying he is inappropriate etc. Social media is part of why feeds are so terrible these days.

YankeeZulu

Twitter isn't really a thing in Hungary. It's mostly Facebook and Instagram here.