Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

If Barna actually did happen to jerk off in the laundry room i highly doubt they will show it on the stream or even upload it to the 18+ section going on them not even showing his full cock to us when flaccid.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

If Barna actually did happen to jerk off in the laundry room i highly doubt they will show it on the stream or even upload it to the 18+ section going on them not even showing his full cock to us when flaccid.

For all the guys I bet. Unless they have as an accidental slip if they freakout should something happen in one cam and they try to move to the laundry room not realizing someone is in there jerking off. That's why it's important for cappers to record.

catfishaaron

RTL video of the Barna and Akos massage, they shortened it and kept it clean.

And he was just giving Bibi a backrub. Guy doesn't stop.

Pereda

More RTL videos

According to VV Reni and VV Piros, VV Barna is "naïve and stupid", and VV Anita is a "settled woman" compared to her age.

"I sleep naked... I even cover up" - VV Barna and VV Piros bet each other

Berna promised not to force sex (I guess this was yesterday).

VV Melina and VV Dani's relationship is getting closer and closer, after the party they showered together and then fell asleep in the same bed.

Pereda

They're showing the housemates a video of that's been going inside the house... I wonder if they will drop a big bomb there to cause more drama. They are all there paying close attention...

Pereda

Melina just chose to give the blue bandana to Henrik for the dual.  bashhh:

He's probably going home this week. We got the material we got from him at least.  doh:

Someone is crying, not sure who. It's a girl and feed cut out.

The production team has a rewind capability. They just replayed Melina giving her speech briefly and then cut back out. Who knows what else they're replayng/leaving out the direct feed.  Maybe the'll just replay yesterday's cabin sleep for 5 hrs tonight. sadd:

Pereda

AKOS is crying that Henrik is up for dual.. his bed partner and close friend. 

Akos: He's close to our group. He's not advancing I know. It's unfair.

I think Henrik is fine going home.

Barna and Rico talking:

Barna: I think it should have been Kriszti going to dual.

They moved the feed to the patio.

felix95

catfishaaron

AKOS is crying that Henrik is up for dual.. his bed partner and close friend. 

Akos: He's close to our group. He's not advancing I know. It's unfair.

I think Henrik is fine going home.

Barna and Rico talking:

Barna: I think it should have been Kriszti going to dual.

They moved the feed to the patio.

Reading Instagram comments and they are pissed. They are accusing Mel of being afraid of Bibi because she got such high ratings. They also are saying her and Dani are a fake love story. I don't know who holds more voting power with this show. Based off these Instagram comments Henrik is staying.

Pereda

Akos and Melina talking about her choice:

Melina: I know the others are strong, Bibi, Piros, etc.

Ako: I know you had to choose, but why Henrik? You could have taken Kriszti.

Melina: I don't know him the best. Kriszti has talked to me a lot and talked about her problems. Her character is good. Others had asked me to choose Henrik and that I would have a good chance at winning the dual with him. I just chose him. I don't have any bad things to say about him, I just don't know much of him.

Akos: I obviously get along with you and I want you back from the dual. I just hate you chose Henrik because he's been so honest and genuine. (I think Akos mentioned they've met outside of VV in the past (parties?).

If Henrik wins, Akos will be happy. That leave Dani vulnerable.. he hardly talks to anyone the girls besides Reni (Melina's friend).

Pereda

Reading Instagram comments and they are pissed. They are accusing Mel of being afraid of Bibi because she got such high ratings. They also are saying her and Dani are a fake love story. I don't know who holds more voting power with this show. Based off these Instagram comments Henrik is staying.

Yeah I found it odd Dani immediately hung out with her and stuck to her like glue. It felt forced and like he's not there with the others. When she leaves, he just goes smokes or talks to the guys.

They might get rid of Henrik to have Melina/ Dani be the new couple. The one they'll vote to leave the house will then fall on Kriszti. Then Kriszti chooses her she'll dual... which gives her limited options (Rico or Anita?)

If they got rid of Melina... Dani will just be deadweight but would allow Barna to stay another 2 weeks at least before they eliminate the stragglers (Kriszti, Rico, Dani)

Pereda

Barna talking with Bibi and Henrik,

Essentially says, with this show you can do what you want after. Go have sex if you don't come back for the next month (I guess for the renuion/contract clause not to work). It's only been 5 days for you here. Enjoy yourself outside if that's the outcome. There are opportunities for you.

lol it'ss always sex with him.

Goes to the living room.... kisses Anitta on the cheek while Piros is not there. He seems very restless in the house. He's yawned and I bet he wants to get to bed sooner than later to try to get something out of Piros.

No one holds his attention long enough for him to relax... he just goes back to a girl and does some creeper shit. Groping, kissing, touching.  Something to make him feel wanted.  shfan

Pereda

Bibi went to sleep in the cabin.

Lisza and Berna go to the sauna room to talk (eating sandwiches):

Berna: I'm good with Reni. I just hate this situation.

Lisa

Berna: With Prios, its not good, but she doesn't want to be sexual with me. Does she really want me then? It's not that complicated, but she makes it.

Lisza. It doesn't work when someone wants chemistry and the other wants 2 minutes of sex and then move on. That works outside, but not here. You can't escape people.

Berna: It's not a good situation for everyone.

Lisa: remember the cameras are watching and will expose what is really going on in the game. Melina told Dani today she has a partner outside and she doesn't want anything besides friendship with him.

Barna: It doesn't matter which house member I'm with. Things can change in a month Let's be realistic .

Pereda

Cappers - Piros and Kriszti Shower & Shaving - 1:09am

Piros outsmarts the camera guys. Take a towel and tells Kriszti to shave in the corner by the lights so they can't see. The camera guy moving angles but limited options. loll:

Kristzi doing the same for Piros.  loll:  Camera guy gives up and goes to Melina and Dani.

You feel bad for them. You can see they're uncomfortable shaving and nervous about the cameras seeing.  sadd:

Pereda

Bibi is dealing her period. Seems she will stay in the yellow bed where Barna sleeps?
Piros is still stick... but wonder if she and Barna will take the cabin or she'll stay next to Bibi because she's also sick. Doubt it though, they don't get along,

Pereda

Barna takes a roll of towels and his Barcelona pillow. I think he's going to sleep in the cabin. The girls comment on it and he smirks. Or plans to jerk off somewhere .

Melina: He's stubborn. Does he think it will work with Piros?

Reni: We should just make a hole in one of the bears for him to use.  loll:

Edit:

He went back to grab lotion and ran to the cabin or laundry room? Not sure which one.

Pereda

Feed now in the cabin. Lights on, but he's in sweats and shirt. He's going to try I bet.

He's gonna give her a back massage. he wants her to get naked... her top is off.

They have a manual cam on them. They won't turn off the lights for now....

He stopped because she didn't want to him to pop her back, He now took off his clothes. I think he asked for a massage and she's going to put on her shirt back on to give it.

He's a total manipulator.

Pereda

Production lowered the lights.... not dark yet completely. He looked at her tattoos and even in her crotich. He's rubbing her breasts. She's eating a tangerine. lol

Cappers: Barna potential slip? When they were getting under the blankets you could look under but not sure- 2:28am

They turned off the lights immediacy after they got settled.

Pereda

she won't; have sex with him

Barna: How will this work? I want to have sex with you in a gun way but I know its hard being discreet here. I can have sex under the blankets discreetly. I know how to do that. You wont you won't be a bad person for having sex. I'll do whatever you want to support you in here.

He pushes and pushes. Viewers might be turned off to his constant nagging of her.

I think she passed out... he asked a question and she didn't respond. lol

catfishaaron

I just want to see the actually bedroom for one night! Like they are obsessed with the cabin.