Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Potentially. She say she doesn't want to be with anyone, but they plotted a "fake romance" so Barna, Henrik, and Stoji, leave her alone. If their fake couple developed into real feelings, who knows.

But she was the one chasing after Stoji. He has a girlfriend or wife? and doesn't want to cheat. Also she never told Barna no from my understanding? Henrik I think she did flat out say no when he told her he liked her.

Pereda

Barna and Piros alone in the bedroom and they cut the feed when he kisses her and gets on top of her clothed..  wtf

catfishaaron

This show makes zero sense. They get ratings and power based on relationships/sex (the highest ratings are people who have done stuff or in relationships) also Melina went up higher along with Dani.
But the issue is how does someone like Akons even belong on this show? He literally has zero chances.

Pereda

This show makes zero sense. They get ratings and power based on relationships/sex (the highest ratings are people who have done stuff or in relationships) also Melina went up higher along with Dani.
But the issue is how does someone like Akons even belong on this show? He literally has zero chances.

That's why Rico said, let them throw in bisexuals, they'll get everyone and win. The guys who are not paired up are screwed. Akos/Rico/Stoji (Stoji has the benefit of having friends with the girls. Theo only way it could work is through bro-ships, but they're barely a week in knowing each other. Rico went the drunk nudity tactic that backfired, and Henrik went the dick out shenanigsns that backfired.. BUT... he is comfortable with Akos and gets the LGBTQ+ ally benefits.

Mario wasn't stupid when he thought of the "fake" relationship with Lisza. Bibi is the only one who tends to be the bitch who is well liked and immune from the relationship aspect in the game. Not sure why that is, but fucking hard the first week must make the producers happy.

Also on BeloVV, they posted snippets of the glow paint dances. Anita wanted to go overly sexual and she got her way. Barna stimulated sex and cuming. That's why they cut the feeds for the first few pairs. I'll try to get the link so it can be capped.

Pereda

Seeing Melina done up like she is now...reminds me of a character.

La Chilindrina (Mexican tv character)

And Piros like the character from Starwars a few days ago.

l2: l2: l2: l2: l2:

Pereda

New RTL Videos

The glow paint dances:

Pereda

Barna and Reni talking on the couch alone and quietly.

Reni: I love you. You don't know what will happen in a few weeks. If things change, we don't know what will happen.

Barna: You're a good girl. You know I didn't mean what I said.

Reni: I'm a good person.

Others talk to them: "What's going on there?"

Barna: "Nothing is going on. We're talking. You all know what happened."

Barna mouths - "Where's Piros?" and points to the bedroom.

Piros in the bedroom with Melina and Dani.

They're all talking: "Barna is like an animal. He has to eat" (He has to fuck girls and cum) [He's mentioned "if you don't ask you won't eat" several times to the guys]

Barna really doesn't do shit around the house. He can't be with the guys... he has to be near a girl and touching them somehow. The villa must be hell for him since sex appeal is all he brings to the show but people know his game.

The others talk joke around. He just lays there, sleeps, talks bit.

Akos îs getting the flu/cold now...

catfishaaron

They would be so hot together and win 😉

catfishaaron

No nudity today. They have all been busy with tasks and ratings etc/actually game stuff.

catfishaaron

Still doing task. Akos was voted by the public to be a leader of some sort. I am sorry my translations aren't as good as Panda.  loll:

Also the poll results aren't adding up because Instagram HATES Bibi. Every comment is about how rude she is and they want to vote her out.
Based off INSTAGRAM it appears Akos is the fan favorite.

Pereda

Piros and Reni talk in the cabin

Piros is mad/frustrated about Barna.

Reni tells Piros of how Barna acts with heir. She doesn't lie and gives Piros a warning.

Reni: I'm telling you to be calm and patient and think things over. Don't tell him what I tell you, we need to see how he explains himself to you. We all see the obvious.

Reni: You know I am not going to deny the sexual connection I have with him. He already had a taste of it and he's clearly trying to get it from you. I don't know why he doesn't leave you alone in peace.

Piros: It's a game for him. I don't know why he continues with the lies. Logic all tells us what he's doing.

Reni: You need to know what he's doing so you can make your decision and protect yourself. He's also talking to Anita, I smelled a perfume on him another day. All I know is that Anita went to the laundry room and the door was locked. I think she's falling for him and he's kissing people in other rooms. Trying to keep options open. It's only been a week.. we need to be here 3 months.

They return to the living room.

Barna's head is on Bibi's lap. in the living room while he's talking to the other groups. He almost  looks like he's in a relationship with Bibi. He changes positions after a bit

Piros doesn't like Bibi...   

"Piros to Akos: - "Please don't leave me alone, act like I don't know the phone". .... (she's alone in the dinning room and Reni went to the bathroom with Lisza)

Seems there's drama happening tonight. You can see Piros / not happy getting stressed out over the thing.

Pereda

Melina, Reni, and Dani in the bedroom.

Melina: We're changing plans. Next week, we'll go after Barna. The four of us.

Reni: I don't know why he is doing all of this. Anita now part of this too. Telling everyone different things, but we continue with him.

Melina: It's like high school. He should just masturbate and stop it.

Melina called to interview room

catfishaaron

Bibi seems to like Barna now too. She will fuck him.  sexx

Pereda

The group goes outside to smoke. Instead of joining the conversation, Barna goes to the bedroom and lays in bed (dressed) under the covers. He sets up every convo in a secluded place. He's probably hoping Piros comes in so he can start the conversations.

I think he wants to get Piros to fuck in general. Once he does that, he'll go to Anita. He wants to show he can get the "hard ones" to cave to him.

Pereda

Barn is talking to Stoji and Kriszit and Bibi.

Barna: If there is no sex, then I can't do that. We're unable to show ourselves properly because of the cameras.

Stoji: You think she'll cave? You have Anita there and Reni. You are in the line of fire. Isn't it silly?

Barna: Piros attitude changed this afternoon. (She's not really talking to him). I don't know what's going on.

Pereda

You see the housemates tired. Production controls when they go to sleep in general. They usually try to get them in bed from 3am-6am. They won't turn off the bedroom lights properly until late night.  I think it's because there are less viewers on that time and they avoid night sex being seen by many. Obviously housemates can fuck whenever they want during the day and production has options for other cameras. At night their cam options are limited and production knows there's more chances of sex before sleep to control the q-ball cams. 

Pereda

Cappers Akos showering - 9:25pm

I think production doesn't see Akos as threatening straight male masculinity because he's gay so they show him frontal like he's a girl. He hardly get censored compared to the other guys.

Reni to Piros - You ready to talk to him? There's a group in there.

Piros- Not really, but I need to. I'll figure it out. I'm tired. I don't know why I'm being like this.

brorb

Rico playing with bulge/boner (behind the glass and you cannot see his face). Someone is getting horny

Video in male section.

Pereda

RTL video of the Barna and Akos massage, they shortened it and kept it clean.

Pereda

Piros and Barna going to the cabin to talk before the live broadcast.

Piros - you've been dispareeming 

Berna - you say its me. Tell her Reni that. Tomorrow there can be new villagers in here. Don't be angry at Bibi, she's finally coming out of a rut. Do we still have our agreement?

Piros - I saw her laying on you. I always cook for you (the group) and clean the dishes.

Berna: There's nothing wrong with liking them. I don't like that she woke me up from my nap and hugged on me. We need to go to the living room.

Berna stands up and kisses Piros (rubs her pussy over her pants).

In the lights... with cameras... wtf. It looked pretty creepy and she just stood there. He's a predator.  hs

Cappers - Berna rubs Piros pussy 10:39pm