Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still in the cabin....  bashhh:

Still in the cabin..... shfan

Pereda

I guess all the careful camera work during the party tired them out and they don't want to censor anything in the bedroom  booo:

Pereda

We didn't even get to see why Lisza moved with Bibi. Stupid crew take down of the blue lights and the extra camera crew staying late to record from the manual cams. They better move the cam by 6am to the main bedroom.  m3:

Pereda

Wow, I think this has been the longest stream of the cabin... lazy ass director.  ev2

Pereda

Wow they must have either decided to sleep for 4 hours or they all left for home until the morning crew arrives....

4 hours of Bibi and Lisza asleep. I hope they are not more late night events like this. It wasn't even that good to be fair, but I know we got a lot of group shots in the shower because they all had paint on them. It's a trade off I suppose. But still... what would they have done if it was Reni and Barna in the cabin? Leave it on for 4 hrs? No, they'd put it in the main bedroom.  bs

I hope next year they can add 2-3 more cams at least like GHs. If someone worked late and wanted to see their VV subscriptions after work and dealt with 4hrs of sleep, they're not going to renew. That's why so many BB give multiple cams so people can see what's going or not going on in the house and move around. Not even a 24 hr rewind, which I understand. I hope they only get better in time.  :-[

Leo86

Pereda

Still cabin feed... 6+ wows not one single change to another camera.

thd:

Pereda

Camera finally back to main bedroom after 6.5 hrs.

Angle focused on Piros and Barna. They slept in the yellow bed.

3 in the blue bed Sjoti, Anita, and not sure who else.

Doubt any sex happened Piros is completely covered in her own blanket.

We really don't know why they cut away from the other housemates for so long.

Pereda

Camera angles now being moved. They had a good angle on yellow bed for Barna slips but moved it. Rico was waking up then they moved back to main bedroom opposite view to yellow bed from afar. We missed Barna turn.

The house is a mess with tons of things around. There's a covid mask on the table? Feed is doing angle checks.

Production did not take away the blue lights...  wtf

They just cut to VV logo....

It was an odd way to cut away for a while from everyone having late food at 3am and then put the cameras on Bibi and Lisza for 6.5 hrs starting around 3:30am. I doubt the other housemates went to sleep that early. They probably went to sleep around 4:30 - 6am based on the last few nights.

During the dancing activity you can tell some of the camera people did not know what to do to film safely, several slips of the camera guys moving to the coordinator behind the walls when they tried to avoid a potential slip or moving to another widow in the live feed. Most of the dancing activity was the camera guys focusing on the girls' asses, and the showers, dancing. My guess is that the the graveyard camera guys were called in early to help out. There were 4-5 manual cams running for the activity. So by 4-5am, the director probably only had the q-ball cam so the camera guys could go home. Director decided to keep the feed on the cabin and he focused on recording the other housemates alone and and keeping away from slips.

--

Feed back on to the main bedroom without audio at first, but playing Bibi's audio since you can hear the traffic noises from the cabin. No audio still. Currently only using q-ball angles all over the living room and bedroom. Audio goes to outside... seems the director is not realizing what audio stream is what.

If this happens again next Monday, we might know it could be one of the night directors being overly protective and not caring to keep the feed live in the main room during those hours.Or this is a new night director covering for the one main graveyard director.   thd:

Cappers Barna ass slip - 9:50am

Pereda

10:09am Housemate woken up. Most got up fast. The Audio cuts in and out on the music/room.

Henrik slept in green bed with Akos.

Reni slept with Sojti and Anita in blue bed.

Mario slet in orange bed. (Has paint again all over him after showering lol)

Melina and Dani in red bed.

Pereda

Mario got the bed to himself.

Akos called to interview room right way.

Prios head on Barna's chest. Seems Reni did cut ties with Barna.

Reni told him a few days ago it was her choice to fuck him, she wanted it. She got what she wanted and that was that. (She knows Stoji likes her a lot). She's letting Piros deal with him now.

Barna telling the Lisza about Reni's tight pussy and oral skills was and his small cock size (for a 6'4 man), I think, was to plant a seed in their minds about what to expect and not be disappointed about his size, but most importantly, make it a competition amongst the girls. He knows they talk. Lisza wasn't questioning Barna about the sex, he was just telling her, knowing they'd gossip about it. Reni is the "best" oral he had and she's tight, so whichever girl wanted to fuck Barna after Reni would have to try to beat Reni or know he'd compare them. They would try harder/ do more sexually to please him.

Kriszti getting dressed and totally quiet in the main bedroom. She seemed awkward at the party last night. She hasn't talked to them yet. 

New daily task given in an envelope. They're staring right away.

Pereda

I am going out, so no updates from me until I return later on.

There will be showers, breakfast, tasks, going on. So if others are watching, please add time stamps in the thread if you see anything for the cappers to post

Pereda

Cappers Melina and Rico shower - 11:13am. Rico full cock up close.

Mario still has paint so he'll shower. Dani might shower too. Melina left Rico alone to shower after she changed.

11:20am - Reni full pussy and tits in the shower as she changes into a bikini to shower.

454l

around 11:38  reni  bikini shower 
and after they showed melina struggling to avoid
getting naked maybe you can see something thanks to mirror

Pereda

Returned.

Henrik, Barna, Piros sleeping in the living room. Mariio chilling in the egg chairs and they're cleaning dishes/ making dinner.

I will review the day activities tomorrow once we get a cap of it to see if we missed anything.

Pereda

Cappers Lisza close up ass view 4:14pm

I didn't have a chance to look through my caps, but glad Panda caught this. I always wondered why he wasn't hard when he slept (being so sexual). Figured he jerked off or something. Henrik hasn't been hard either when they show him sleeping. We should look carefully at night because I noticed with Reni in the early stream, he lifts the blanket and you can see her lower half, but she's wearing her lingerie. From the video it looks dark, but if you look in a good screen, you can see more detail.

Had we had access to the first night, we would an idea of how they handled the full sex with Reni. We won't know if there was penetration slips unless someone capped it elsewhere. 

I know with the second night they were super careful, but didn't cut away because I watched it, but they were interrupted. He stayed undercover until he fell asleep.

With Lamin and Bibi they zoomed in (what they showed on BeloVV) and then they kept the cam on them from the opposite end of the room just like they did with Barna here. They turned off their mics though to the stream. She was moaning at first when they started in the up close, but had the sound off to the bedroom.

If there is sex in general. We might catch the audio if they do a similar thing like Lisza and Bibi sleeping on video, but they forget to cut the audio to the bedroom. Same with the cabin audio playing when they were in the main bedroom/living room this morning.

katko8818

arko nude shower with lisza and other girls 29.11.

First of all, thank you so much all of your content

The part one is unavailable
could you reupload that please?

Pereda

Stoji begins to talk to the others about Pirous and Barna. He's telling Anita, Bibi, Kriszti, and Henrik he wants Barna out. Says he is like lockeroom talk with him all the time. That he's attacked the women verbally. Melina = houseplant, Anita, attacked, and Kriszti.

How do we handle him? He's with Piros. "Rico is going home". Stoji,"I put up talking with him, but he has no brain".

Kriszti is going to the dual I think. She's not really happy there and feels trapped. "a human shouldn't be corralled in here"

Pereda

Cappers - Krirzti - upskirt the cam purposely keep the view on her - 4:40pm-ish

454l

Cappers Melina and Rico shower - 11:13am. Rico full cock up close.

Mario still has paint so he'll shower. Dani might shower too. Melina left Rico alone to shower after she changed.

11:20am - Reni full pussy and tits in the shower as she changes into a bikini to shower.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can you post it please
i had an  internet  cut i did not recorded