Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brorb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i posted a quick screenshot if u want to check

Yeah. Definitely looking forward to capture the full glory in the future tuu: tuu: tuu:

Pereda

Akos, Mario, and Dani discussing the decision for the party.

Akos mentions that the issues are between Piros and Barna. Mario said the dynamics were explained to him by Barna when he joined  and that essentially the girls are food for him and he wanted Piros and Reni for now.  There's a sense that Mario and Dani are not understanding the threesome drama.

Music turned off, lights back on. Babi is mad.She's back at being moody.

catfishaaron

Akos, Mario, and Dani discussing the decision for the party.

Akos mentions that the issues are between Piros and Barna. Mario said the dynamics were explained to him by Barna when he joined  and that essentially the girls are food for him and he wanted Piros and Reni for now.  There's a sense that Mario and Dani are not understanding the threesome drama.

Music turned off, lights back on. Babi is mad.She's back at being moody.
Akos and Babi should have just invited Kris and Hendrik like they wanted. Could have escaped all the girl and Barna drama.

These girls are EMOTIONAL! I never seen women cry so much on Big Brother.

Pereda

i posted a quick screenshot if u want to check

It tough... the towel matches the wall color... so its really difficult to see, but it does look like a cock, but it could be an optic from the mirror/towel/bathroom wall. We'll know in a few hours.

At least we know he goes nude in the shower.

Pereda

Akos and Babi should have just invited Kris and Hendrik like they wanted. Could have escaped all the girl and Barna drama.

These girls are EMOTIONAL! I never seen women cry so much on Big Brother.

Did you see Barna rush to the cabin where Piros is? Reni left and joined BB. Now Barna and Piros are alone in there,  unless she walked back to her bed...

brorb

What's Bibi's deal? She's turning into a party pooper.

Pereda

Feed cut.

My guess a camera guy is going to the cabin to manual record because they were mostly focused on the party trying to avoid Barna's bulge. It wasn't even that obvious but my guess they were concerned about the glow paint stains around it.

Could be resetting all cams or telling the housemates to clean up a bit.

Barna would just strip naked and sleep in the cabin with Piros all painted up as a pretext.  It would be best if Piros goes back to the main bedroom because there's more slips there. I don't think we've seen a cabin cam too often besides Kriszti and Bibi sleeping, but with Barna's slips it would be quite a lax camera director.  j

Pereda

What's Bibi's deal? She's turning into a party pooper.

I heard something along the lines "I'm freaking out/anxious". Maybe not being able to find cigarettes?

brorb

I heard something along the lines "I'm freaking out/anxious". Maybe not being able to find cigarettes?

Note to Bibi's future bf/hubby, keep cigarettes fully stocked at all time  hs

felix95

on that note, is there even anyone in the house who doesnt smoke?

Pereda

on that note, is there even anyone in the house who doesnt smoke?

Piros doesn't smoke.

They all smoke a lot.

That's why all of them look older than their ages. That's a consequence of what happens.  ::)

Lisza is 21 and she looks late 20's
Barna looks 30's and he's 25. But he smokes here and there, not too often.
Anitta 28 looks 40+
Melina is 28, she looks late 30's.

I haven't seen Mario smoke yet.

---

Came back to kitchen. Manual cameras being used instead of the q-balls at this time at night.

Showers left are Barna, Anita, Dani, Akos, Henirk, Lisza, Melina

If they shower as a group, maybe they'll show it. But I think Barna would wait and Dani too.

-- Cam feed cut. They must be resetting again.

Pereda

Feed back -

Shower with Dani and Melina. He's in shorts and her bikini. - 3:30am

Camera guy must have moved to the corridor between the bedroom and bathroom.

Dani rubbed Melina's lower back to clean it off and she didn't like that. She gave him this intense look.  loll:

Dani slight cock when he cleans it -3:33am

Pereda

Cappers Akos nude shower with Lisza -3:38 & 3:48 & 3:50 (fluffed)

Cam hasn't moved for 10 minutes.. if the others join immediately, helpfully they'll keep it.

Cappers Rico underwear with bruise 3:45

Pereda

Feed gone... quite a while.

thd:

It could be to remove the blue lights and that set up. Maybe that's why they cut it so we didn't see the crew clean up before they all go to bed.

Cam back -

Bibi and Lisza in the cabin.

So who sleeps with Mario in the orange bed? Reni or Piros? Or Piros with Mario in the red bed with Reni and Barna in the orange bed?

They better move the feed. They're just sleeping there and the others are awake.

Kriszti - sauna

Pereda

wtf ugh still on Bibi and Lisza.  bs

catfishaaron

wtf ugh still on Bibi and Lisza.  bs

I guess we should take the hint this will be the nighttime feeds each night unfortunately.

Pereda

I guess we should take the hint this will be the nighttime feeds each night unfortunately.

No, they were good last night. It's just odd they do this randomly. I doubt there's sex going on in a room full of housemates. Bibi and Lamin did it when the room was mostly empty and the others were asleep. Barna and Reni did it when they barely moved in so who knows when since we don't have a cap of that first night. On the second night, Reni and Barna did it when others were asleep/ not in the room, but got interrupted.

Maybe the director is taking his lunch break or something. They should just move to main bedroom or the living room.

KittyGalore

They never show Barna showering.

Pereda

They never show Barna showering.

Yeah its odd. They don't show him like the others. They post his comments about sex and his dick size, but won't show him on the live feed showering, even if talking to others as he does it. Hypocrites going all out on Bibi nude today and zooming  in, but Barna (the king of men) is off limits.  bs

Pereda