Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

New 18+ Vids:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rico nude doing Dani's hair. Frontal and ass.

Censored for some reason. Rico drunk slipping in the shower. He's crying.  hmmm

Pereda

Feed cut.

My guess they didn't have night cam cameras set up in the living room because the overhead lights are always on. Since they are all doing the activity in the dark for the glow paint, they didn't want to show the activity. Should return once they finish the task and are allowed to party. Maybe the jacuzzi or more drama. A few people had heavy eyes, so we'll see how long they stay up.

Barna says he's not into Anita... but if she put out willingly, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Stojki doesn't want to cheat on his partner, but is really into Reni and Lisza. Henrik told Lisza, he'd take her immediately if she wanted to be a couple, but know Skoji likes her. Dani and Melina have good chemistry but he's very standoffish with the rest. Mario is so and so.

catfishaaron

Things change so fast with the public and Big Brother. Just a few days ago Instagram couldn't stand Bibi.
Henrik sounds kind of desperate in fact they all are but we wanna see them  sexx so whatever lol.
I hope Akos wins. 🙏

Pereda

Things change so fast with the public and Big Brother. Just a few days ago Instagram couldn't stand Bibi.
Henrik sounds kind of desperate in fact they all are but we wanna see them  sexx so whatever lol.
I hope Akos wins. 🙏

That was on Sunday - Saturday info I think. Now that the true drama has started I think fans are over Barna. If the girl's solidarity holds up, they'll keep them over Barna. The only one who will probably be removed is Kriszti if Melina faces her.

Out of the guys, it's a toss up. Rico, Mario, and Dani are probably on the line. Barna... not yet, production wouldn't let him go so fast. Henrik could stay if Rico antics calm down, I think he beats Rico in the ratings. Akos fans would save Henrik.

Pereda

Stream back. They realized they had to turn the lights low for it to work for production cameras.  loll:

Cappers: Girls lap dancing, Reni twerking 12:45am

They're censoring (moving away) from really sexual things. Rico and Reni did some sexual moves and they cut to the housemate's reactions.

Based on the reactions, Reni & Rico might be in the lead.

Update:

They recorded the others before returning the feed. Now its over. Lights back on and everyone is drinking.

Pereda

Bibi and Akos will chose 4 others based on their dances/glow paint  to party with them in the villa. They can go outside the villa (within production grounds, everyone else must stay inside the house.

Cappers Bibi nude shower as she talks with Akos 1:09am. Full frontal and tits.

They're not really censoring the shower at all still on Bibi... wow.

Pereda

The four people Bibi and Akos will invite: This is based on the challenge.

- Anita
- Barna

-Melina
-Dani

-Stioji
-Prios

- Mario
-Lisza

They get a private area to hang out with.

What a coincidence... couples party... Barna and Anita playing hard to get and insulting each other... sex high chance.

catfishaaron

The four people Bibi and Akos will invite: This is based on the challenge.

- Anita
- Barna

-Melina
-Dani

-Stioji
-Prios

- Mario
-Lisza

They get a private area to hang out with.

What a coincidence... couples party... Barna and Anita playing hard to get and insulting each other... sex high chance.
But will it be on feeds still? Mario comes off as gay to me...

Pereda

Cappers Bibi tits while changing 1:20am

Weird they don't go to the shower cams with the entire group there... re:

Reni: I bet Barna was there jerking his dick to my twerking. Bibi makes jerking movement.  loll:

Pereda

But will it be on feeds still? Mario comes off as gay to me...

I don't know, he could be bi. You thought Henrik was gay.  loll:

They literally leave the sound on in the showers.

I still don't get the prize, there were several couples mentioned. That were more than 4. Not sure if Akos and Bibi assignment them to a room until the party ends. Or if they will get an area to hang out privately. We'll see in a bit.

catfishaaron

I don't know, he could be bi. You thought Henrik was gay.  loll:

They literally leave the sound on in the showers.

I still don't get the prize, there were several couples mentioned. That were more than 4. Not sure if Akos and Bibi assignment them to a room until the party ends. Or if they will get an area to hang out privately. We'll see in a bit.
I didn't think Henrik was gay. He just seemed ready to fuck Akons that one night.

They are not censoring showers at all right now! Showing everything.

Pereda

Cappers - Stoji cock shower - 1:34am

Pereda

I didn't think Henrik was gay. He just seemed ready to fuck Akons that one night.

They are not censoring showers at all right now! Showing everything.

cappers Stoji nude shower - 1:37am
Reni shower tits

Stoji is sporting a warm shower fluffed size. Was a decent size, slightly bigger than Barna.  loll:

Pereda

Those invited to the night glow party are staying painted. They will shower after.

Barna - full body paint now
Anita
Kriszti
Akos
Melina
Dani
Henrik
Mario
Lisza
Bibi - showered, seems she won't paint herself again.

They not going to bed until 7am at this rate....

Pereda

Drama. Piros not happy she did not get to join the party

Akros: Bibi wanted Krizti and I wanted Henrik to join and they know each other. So that was our second couple.

Bibi liked Anita and Barna's and it works out. And we know Melina and Dani were entertaining and our first choice. We didn't hate yours. We just went based on who we thought would get along.

Sorry it feels like you're missing out, but its how it is with the dynamic going on. She's ticked off.

Seems the other housemates are going to be taken out the villa. or can hang out in the  (backstage to the studio grounds) or patio/jacuzii.

More booze given to them. The couples get the house to themsevles . It's a mini rave.

Cappers Barna bulge dacing  - 1:58am

Pereda

Cappers the dancing is going from 2am - plenty of ass shots of the girls dancing bulge from Barna, grinding on anita, Lisza and Anita twerking

Kriszti is great with selfie angles. The party itself is not really much, they seem tired and just a bit awkward.

Piros is in the cabin with Reni. Talking about Barna. "We have a phosphorous thing."

Reni, I haven't slept much and I'm tired. Maybe it's best for us to sleep and just rest in the countryside (cabin). 

Sojti points at the girls saying he wants to sleep. Lisza goes outside to talk with him for a bit.

Pereda

Cappers Rico peeing 2:30am

Mario nude brief shower (also through the mirror reflection) 2:33am

Bibi all emotional all of a sudden. Melina is a really good dancer.  t:

Barna gridning on Anita... there's like this known attraction but they're just being "playful". She twerks and looks at him.

felix95

Cappers Rico peeing 2:30am

Mario nude brief shower (also through the mirror reflection) 2:33am

Bibi all emotional all of a sudden. Melina is a really good dancer.  t:
looks like mario has the 2nd biggest cock, no?

Pereda

I'm pretty sure his towel covered him. It could have been good slips but he had the towel just positioned right to not show it I think.

Cappers will be able to zoom in and confirm.

felix95

I'm pretty sure his towel covered him. It could have been good slips but he had the towel just positioned right to not show it I think.

Cappers will be able to zoom in and confirm.
i posted a quick screenshot if u want to check