Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felix95

4:00 am Henrik- when going in the house ass and when hecomes back to the garden cock

Pereda

Barna Piros, Reni, and Lisa at it again.

Lisa said.. if he's lying why and I going to continue this?

Reni and Pirous not happy with Barna

Barna: It's over with me. Why do you bother me when we discussed about this yesterday. She said I had not chance with her.

He's in the dog house. Reni calling him out.

Barna: Glad I'm in big brother. He sees everything and can see you are lying.

Barna to Reni: You can't accept you're a slut, crazy, let the reactions be there.

Reni says good luck and walks away....

Henrik out the jacucci

Reni in the bedroom with Piros - Begins to cry. "What he says is disgusting"

Now the girls pissed off at Barna.

Lisa - I believe you. He tried it on everyone. He doesn't want to get get together with anyone.

Piros telling Barna to give her back her robe. She's pissed.  bit2:

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4:00 am Henrik- when going in the house ass and when hecomes back to the garden cock

Really? I checked and he's in sweats. Was it a fast glimpse?

New:

Barna is really under pressure now. He knows he's fucked it up and the girls are now on the same page.

felix95

Really? I checked and he's in sweats. Was it a fast glimpse?

New:

Barna is really under pressure now. He knows he's fucked it up and the girls are now on the same page.
pretty sure yes, next time we saw him was with sweats in the living room

Pereda

pretty sure yes, next time we saw him was with sweats in the living room

Thanks!

Yes. It was quick. Ass first covered by Akon's head and then he comes back in after grabbing his mic. Frontal shown.

4am - Henrik ass and cock.

Pereda

Piros binikini shower - 4:27am
Kriszti talking to Barna - saying its not okay to say mean things.

Kriszti- "I don't know anything, I just hear things and I heard that in the room. I am not against you, but it's clear something isn't right. You're hurting people."

barna begins to defend himself. Says he's calm and he's been honest. Says its okay if Piros/Lisza want to save it for someone special (sex) but why do they act shocked when he's been clear he's okay only having sex. He respects if they don't want to have sex."

Prios- "He's a lying pig and dumbass. Everything will be released. We're all playing a game. I know it's not love."

Pereda

Wow, Barna gaslights a lot.

In his mind, he's been honest about sex and if people don't want to fuck he won't. He's a nice guy, doesn't scream, so if people want his company, he's fine with it. He's non-reactive. He plays innocent.

"It's what you hear.. I didn't say that" to Reni. She cries.

Barna to Reni- "You know a man is not weak"  loll:

Barna to Reni - "Don't scold me, I want my peace. I know what I am getting with you and your level, if there is anything going to happen with us, finger crossed, because I don't want to hurt you."

Barna to Reni - I love you. You know, I know that. I don't know what's going on. Anita is rude, zero, I wouldn't. I feel good with you, I do. I told this with Sjoti. it's not a relationship, but I feel good with you. I'm not here to hurt you. You never told me anything about you, just that you were going to fuck me. Well that's my personality, that's who I am. I was fine with it because you were. How knows how long it was going to happen, other than that I was free."

Piros is angry. She's going to bed. Kriszti going to bed it seems to the cabin. Lisa went to bed and Mario too.

Pereda

Cappers - Rico nude in the shower laying down. Drunk 4:59am (super fast cut)

felix95

Cappers - Rico nude in the shower laying down. Drunk 4:59am (super fast cut)
saw it too but couldnt make out who it was, was hoping for mario  sadd:

Pereda

Cappers - Rico nude by shower door. 5:06am

Kriszti sleeping in the sauna alone.

Pereda

ugh they're on Krizti going to bed... laying down instead of focusing in the living room/bedroom. Are they censoring Rico and Henrik since he's showering?  hmmm

BB logo now.. thd:

Pereda

Cappers - Barna cock 5:19am close up as he gets his things from Piros bed nude

Back to the bedroom cam.

Rico dressed. Piros doesn't want Barna, but he kisses her cheek as she's laying over avoiding him as a sorry.

Akron in green bed -
Dani and Melina in the same bed. He's caressing her hair..

Lisa and Mario in the orange bed with Barna.

Mario should move to Piros's bed.

Anita and Sjoti and Reni in the blue bed.

Mario might be asked to move to Piros bed. He's Gone back and forth but stays in the orange bed.

Pereda

Cam in bedroom.

Melina and Dani still awake talking in bed. They really seem to have a connection.

Henrik, Reni, and Rico in the patio talking. Rico is probably sobering up and so is Henrik.

Anita made a comment to Barna and he threw back a joke/insult saying. "Sorry this is not the situation, I wish you well"

I wonder if Barna's plan going into the vv house was to sleep naked on purpose and use that as an excuse not to sleep next to a guy, and always be with a girl to get a shot at them. Bizarre he could easily keep his boxers on and sleep elsewhere. He's slept in boxers in the cabin yesterday for a nap. So it's probably another sex tactic of his.

It's almost as if he can not stop being around a girl. If they're mad he goes back to them over and over to make up. Instead of just letting those emotions go through and waiting to talk it out the next day. He's like a fly lol

Do I think he's trying to hurt them? No, he's just saying he's a man-slut and anyone who wants a ride is welcomed. Not realizing most of them want a fwb in the house and would rather play it slow (besides Reni, but she wants a commitment too). "I'm not forcing anyone to fuck.." yet he's going around and around to them getting intimate and sleeping nude with them.

Reni comes back in and now is sleeping next to Piros. Only left missing is Henrik.

Pereda

Cappers: Lisza getting out of bed fast to clean her hand of cum? (6:15am ish?)

She got up suddenly and went to the edge of the bed. It work Mario up too. I saw her hand placement over Barna's body. Seems like Barna gave her a towel immediatley? I'm not sure. I didn't notice a any movement before. Maybe a handjob? I think it was his leg's straightening up first. Not sure because they were sharing a blanket and he was spooning her.

Pereda

Cam still on bedroom. Henrik and Rico awake unless they fell asleep in the living room. Henrik was about to sleep in bed but Rico came in and Henrik told him to be quiet and went back out.

Mario keeps getting up every few minutes. Drinking water. Not sure what's going on with him or if he feels uncomfortable in the same bed as Lisza and Barna. They are both sleeping.

Glad they keep the feed on the beds. There was more drama here.

They should be up around 9-10am probably.

Edit:

Henrik back in bed. He was still drinking.

Pereda

Barna wakes up at 8:15 to drink water. lays on his front. Brief ass and the damn closet door covers his nutsack as he lays there. He should have been on Mario's side.  thd:

Pereda

Cappers- 9:20 Barna cock slip as he turns and spoons Lisza.

Good catch. His balls slipped out from his boxers, not his cock.

Barna possible cock slip.

YankeeZulu

"Barna I feel nauseous when a girl rides me...." (Reni rode him twice, then he spoon fucked lol) and also doesn't like something else.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login could you give us a recap of what they said about their sex preferences.

In this context, his "being nauseous" only means he hates it, not literally.
Kriszti can only come on top. Akos prefers it too.
Barna hates that he can only see an ass if a girl rides him (he said it's okay if she's facing him). Akos wouldn't have sex facing away from someone.
Lamin prefers doggy style.
Barna only likes girl on top if it's sensual, not the mechanical fucking.

Barna to Piros - I don't want to fuck you. (Stoji called him out and Barna said," bro I don't want to have sex with Piros").

Pirous says at the end that Barna would rather fuck Kriszti / Lisa instead? Not sure if it also meant sleep in their beds, but she said, if he he does, he'll face the consequences.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can you confirm?

Sex was only mentioned in the beginning of this clip by Barna, saying that if Piros doesn't want to sleep with her in the Villa, he can't do anything about it.
At the end, they're only talking about sleeping. In Hungarian, "sleeping with" somebody doesn't automatically mean sex, this conversation was literally about bed assignments.

Pereda

Thank you! This explains the entire drama tonight again.

yess:

Pereda

Housemates woken up. Here we go.

Cappers 9:35am Morning wood by Mario?

Fun tid bit :

Housemates do not have any clocks in the house typically, but this year, they are given phones so they do know the time I think. Unless the phones had a random time and production takes their phones as they sleep to upload the videos they make. I don't think they'd have mobile internet.

They usually are unaware of the time besides night/day.