Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miguelsat

YankeeZulu, where did you get the video of Henrik naked?

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did Akos get a look at Henrik cock when he was showing it around?
Yes he was in the bedroom.

YankeeZulu

YankeeZulu, where did you get the video of Henrik naked?
It's from the live stream.

catfishaaron

I didn't think it at first but Rico is really cute as well.
Akons has the overall look I like, Hendrik has a nice uncut cock and Rico is handsome.

Panda

Some other stuff from yesterday.

why should post videos where is not much to see

brorb

Personally I love all the videos, explicit nudity or sometimes not much to see. E.g, I love bulges or undies caps while some other members may
not find interesting.

Anyways, appreciate all the caps from all the amazing cappers.

dadad

a big thanks to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the videos!!! I like all the videos very much.. especially also the videos in underwear!
tuu:

KittyGalore

I'm not sure what you mean some of what i posted was what was mentioned to be capped. Bulges and so on.

KittyGalore

Personally I love all the videos, explicit nudity or sometimes not much to see. E.g, I love bulges or undies caps while some other members may
not find interesting.

Anyways, appreciate all the caps from all the amazing cappers.
Thank you some don't understand. tuu:

miguelsat

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's from the live stream.

You have to pay for that, right?

catfishaaron

Bruna HAS to leave. The show won't move forward with couples because he claims all the women and they are all stupid. Prios already forgave him and he was rubbing on her leg just a while ago.

Side note: New guy Marcos and Akons seem to be bonding as well.

miguelsat

Is it possible to pay with the revolut card in RTL+ Hungary?

Panda

this was postet allready and remi changing too

Reni changing 26-11-2022.mp4

this was postet allready

Pereda

Bruna HAS to leave. The show won't move forward with couples because he claims all the women and they are all stupid. Prios already forgave him and he was rubbing on her leg just a while ago.

Side note: New guy Marcos and Akons seem to be bonding as well.

I barely woke up.. if it turns out to be that she holds the line of not fucking him, I think they will just be friends and he'll focus on Reni and Lisza for now. Not sure why Reni moved with Anitta last night after he kissed both of them goodnight. Reni and Piros did talk about last night. In one way, I see that Reni supports Piros choice of not going along with Barna's game because Piros was clear that she wanted it to be a real "relationship". Barna just wants to fuck her to get his count up.

Reni is the only one who has mentioned sharing Barna in the house. Lisza seems like some naive girl, but I noticed when they slept, she didn't really feel him up. Sjoti seems to like Lisza too and Henrik is trying to get laid and flirted with her last night.

Is it possible to pay with the revolut card in RTL+ Hungary?

I heard this does not work. You can try though. VPN through Hungary or Ireland and see if it lets you. I think the credit card system is geoblocked when it goes through the transaction approval process.

Pereda

Dani and Mario bulge 27-11-2022.mp4

I think this is the bulges that was mentioned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was this what you posted about them bulging?

Yes those are it. I'm not sure I will mention every boxer scene because most guys are in boxers a long time. I'll mention clear Visible Penis Line (VPL) bulge or erections though. Cappers can go through the caps and if there's something you want to post, you can do that too.

Pereda

Housemates finish the live VV show broadcast. I don't think they'll get drinks tonight.

Seems the bedroom Q-ball cam was cleaned.  tuu:

Housemates might be waiting to see if they're given a special treat (food/drinks). The housemates look very calm, not as much tension as the first few days. Lamin removed helped and the whole Barna sex hunt seemed to have ended now that the girls know what he really is about.

Anita is in the blue bed sleeping sick. Dani seems to have claimed the spot next to Melina in the red bed that Lisza used to sleep in. That means Lisza will sleep next to Barna agai (and Reni?).

Pereda

Piros and Barna talking in the cabib==bin... He says he does not want to fuck Anita.

She begins to cry and says she hates the drama and this whole thing is making her emotional. Barna goes in to hug her, she says no, but he still does it anyway. He then holds her hand.

She says, everyone sees you that way and I see it that way. You know its that way (about him trying to fuck everyone). I can't be doing this its not healthy for my emotions.

He says: I am what I am. I never hid myself and I am this way all the time with all people. 

Akron interrupts and talks to them both about Bibi being sad about Lamin. Bibi's lack of self-confidence.

Anita and Bibi come in and Anita tells them she is going to bed in 15 mins. She's going to take the cabin bed. Not sure if with Bibi or Kriszti.

Pereda

Piros and Barn making out after the others left. He said, he'll just sleep in her bed if she invites him and mention something about Mario. He wouldn't ask her to fuck but if she plays a tough girl she will be alone in the double bed by herself if he leaves. I think he knows he won't last long in the house. He said he couldn't promise they'd see each other outside the Villa, but prefers they fuck now if she wants. Also he said if you made your choice, why are you still asking me about this. I told you I am how I am in normal life.

She says she's not happy with that situation. It's a cat and mouse game. If they drink later this week, maybe she'll cave.   

He plays mind games with her. She's pretty clear. But he goes back saying well its up to you.....

If Piros lets him sleep in her bed tonight, then Mario will go to the orange bed next to Lisza or Dani (if Lisza wants to be next to Melina again in the red bed)

New task - Make a meme of each other.

They are getting alcohol too. I hear cans opening. Production wants them drunk to get more action.

Pereda

Cappers - Lisza painties (first time I've seen her) - 12:05am

Reni tits - 12:10am

Piros tells Melina and Reni that she and Barna talked. She doesn't know how to feel but she knows for him its just sex (girls agree). For Piros, she prefers emotional connection for sex and it's clear he does not need that or care.

catfishaaron

Piros and Barn making out after the others left. He said, he'll just sleep in her bed if she invites him and mention something about Mario. He wouldn't ask her to fuck but if she plays a tough girl she will be alone in the double bed by herself if he leaves. I think he knows he won't last long in the house. He said he couldn't promise they'd see each other outside the Villa, but prefers they fuck now if she wants. Also he said if you made your choice, why are you still asking me about this. I told you I am how I am in normal life.

She says she's not happy with that situation. It's a cat and mouse game. If they drink later this week, maybe she'll cave.   

He plays mind games with her. She's pretty clear. But he goes back saying well its up to you.....

If Piros lets him sleep in her bed tonight, then Mario will go to the orange bed next to Lisza or Dani (if Lisza wants to be next to Melina again in the red bed)

New task - Make a meme of each other.

They are getting alcohol too. I hear cans opening. Production wants them drunk to get more action.

This is sad. These girls are being stupid. At least Hendrik and Akrons will sleep in the same bed for a while.  fingers crossed: Hendrik gets more comfortable and cuddles him.