Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felix95

holy shit henriks cock is huge  hs
edit: 11:55 walks around naked with nice close ups

Pereda

Cappers - 11:55am Henrik full cock behind Annita as a joke. He's pretty big. Could be fluffed after the shower.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They made up for it for the shower cut. Camera guys always love a big cock. Always try to show them on BB shows.  loll:

We gotta see him fuck or see a full hard on. He doesn't get hard when he sleep at night. Could be because he's fully passed out though. He's bigger than Barna.  j

dadad

jaww:
curious to see it!! gj2:

felix95

the new guys really saved the show for me henrik, dani amd mario are alle really hot, cant wait to see the other two naked

Pereda

jaww:
curious to see it!! gj2:

Here's the screenshot. The full video will be posted by the cappers when they get to it.

Definitely fluffed/semi hard. I knew he was big by his bulge. Barna's looked at it multiple times  loll:

YankeeZulu

Pereda

Is it fair game to share?

Yep, production showed it and zoomed in. The context was a joke.

Pereda

For cappers - Akon shower frontal - around 1:15pm

They stayed in the bathroom a while because Reni was talking to him. Should be easy to find.

dadad

Cappers - Henrik compares his cock to a hotdog. Clear shot - 4:14am

If Barna sleeps in the same bed with Reni, I'm sure they'll fuck. Reni didn't seem to sympathize with him.

Melina won't move and Lisza is there next to her. I think Melina is telling Lisza not to go with him.

Prios is going to bed and Mario fell asleep in Barna's spot.

Barna, Henrik, Reni, Sjoti eating hotdogs.

What? To a hotdog?  doh: loll:

brorb

This is getting better and better.

Here's the screenshot. The full video will be posted by the cappers when they get to it.

Definitely fluffed/semi hard. I knew he was big by his bulge. Barna's looked at it multiple times  loll:

Pereda

So an update on the Barna and Piros argument last night at 3am: this was translated by a forum member who speaks Hungarian.

A summary.

Piros now hates Barna and she banned him from sleeping in her bed because Barna wanted to fuck her and Piros didn't like that, then Barna told her somehow that he's not involved with her anymore.
She then told Barna that she'll take him out to a duel and eliminate him from the show.

This is why everyone clapped for Piros for standing up for herself. Barna's entire premise for the show is that he is "king of all men" (sure buddy) and that he has a list on a separate phone with all the girls he's fucked and his list is over 100. His entire goal is to get the girls. "All I know is women"  loll:
—-

If it's over, Mario will sleep next to Piros. Lisza and Barna will take the orange bed I think. That was a good spot where Bibi and Lamin had sex and directors showed it.  We'll see how tonight goes.

Pereda

Housemates have been assigned to clean the villa.

felix95

did you catch whether mario showered this morning off feed? Or does he shower in the evening?

Pereda

did you catch whether mario showered this morning off feed? Or does he shower in the evening?

Seems Dani and Mario showered around noon. It was off the feed, but they showed them in towels talking to Rico. I think production is purposely exposing male housemates slowly. At first we got Barna, Akon, and Sjoti. Rico showed cock his first night in.

Henrik took several days (yesterday night) to show cock. Then this morning semi/fiuffed.
Lamin was exposed Friday night/Saturday morning on his last day after a week being in.

The new guys could be a few days unless they have slips at night/shower. They sleep in boxers though, so a shower feed would be the best shot at seeing them. Unless they move fast with sex with a girl.

Two of the q-ball cams are dirty after the cast cleaned the windows. The one in the bathroom and the camera that is focused acrcross the red/green/ orange beds. (The ones where we saw Lamin's slip and Barna's cock last night). Those are the cams used for the entire room at night without focusing on 1 bed since opposite side of the room. I hope producers clean them, otherwise we will have blurry videos and might miss good quality nudes/sex at night. If they don't clean them, they'll have to use other cam angles, which makes me think they'll opt to cut the feed elsewhere. They use the Q-balls all the time at night. Very rare they use the manual window cams (for the direct feed) but they do use them for their own use for the show. 

catfishaaron

Hendrik coming off as desperate to fuck someone. He bounces between the girls always hugging them.
Will be interesting to see if there is any Akons drama if he hooks up with one of the girls soon.

KittyGalore

Hendrik coming off as desperate to fuck someone. He bounces between the girls always hugging them.
Will be interesting to see if there is any Akons drama if he hooks up with one of the girls soon.
Did Akos get a look at Henrik cock when he was showing it around?

felix95

tonight at ~ 1:50 am henrik already had an awesome scene where played with his cock towards the camera, would be nice if somebody were to cap and upload that scene as well

KittyGalore

tonight at ~ 1:50 am henrik already had an awesome scene where played with his cock towards the camera, would be nice if somebody were to cap and upload that scene as well
Was that were he showed it to the girls.

felix95

Was that were he showed it to the girls.
i believe so, pereda had mentioned it when it happened