Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

Cappers - I think I heard a moan from the bedroom feed although video was in cabin - 6:00am ish? It was a bit before they cut the main room sound. Can someone check?

You heard guys talking the main room.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think I am accepting the days of live feeds are over. People still awake and it has been on the cabin of people sleeping most of the night. It's a shame.

Did you hear the audio from the main bedroom? They were talking and then I thought I heard a moan.. and then the main bedroom feed went out.

Or am I crazy?

zz0714

I think eliminations will be every two weeks after week 2, like in the last few seasons.

Pereda

Cam hasn't moved from cabin.. wtf. I'm sure the others are sleeping and they can't stream the new arrangement with everyone? bs

Pereda

Cam back to the main room. Reni is not sleeping next to Barna. Not sure where she went? Maybe the living room couch for Barna to fuck Lisza?

I guess we'll have to wait until the episode. They moved the feed to the cabin for an hour.  thd:

catfishaaron

Cam back to the main room. Reni is not sleeping next to Barna. Not sure where she went? Maybe the living room couch for Barna to fuck Lisza?

I guess we'll have to wait until the episode. They moved the feed to the cabin for an hour.  thd:

Over all Big Brother feeds. Frustrated we missed any Henrik and Akon content.

Pereda

Over all Big Brother feeds. Frustrated we missed any Henrik and Akon content.

Oh I forgot about them. I heard people talking for a bit. I don't think Henrik would do it that fast. Akron looked sleepy as hell, but he totally was following Henrik all over. lol

The cam left the main bedroom when Barna stared to cuddle Lisza. Nothing explicit, could he have fucked her? Maybe.

He seems more keen for morning sex though. I'm just surprised Reni is not there.  Is that an indication she gave them their "own space" to fuck?  hmmm

Or she felt too hot and didn't like being cramped at edge of the bed and went elsewhere

Pereda

Capers: Barna cock out sleeping - 7:31am

Pereda

Cappers -8:05am Barna cock flash turning and spooning lisza

Not sure he did it on purpose to play with her. People snoring loud.

Akon moves his head and arms around Henrik as he sleeps. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

Cam was moved to Cabin again because Bibi woke up. She returned after drinking water.

They really should have opened several cams for subscribers to see. I doubt they'd add a new one if people complained or would they?

The housemates went to bed around 5:30-6am. Production might wake them up around 10am, so 3 hours.

Hopefully they move the cam back to the main room soon.

Pereda

Housemates woken up to Blinding lights.   O0 hmmmm

So now here we go.

Reni slept in the blue bed with Anita and Sjoti.

Pereda

Cappers - Barna ass  as he walks to get mic batteries - 9:20am ish (twice walking back)

Pereda

Piros and Barna starting to bicker again.

Bibi crying already too.. she missed the new bed arrangement (so did Kriszti)

Kriszti and Bibi now look like friends.

Everyone is upacking their things.

Let's see if Dani becomes more friendly. Last night he was standoffish by the end of the night. Melina and Lissza talked about him when he passed by.

Pereda

Cappers - Bulges for the guys (Dani and Mario) - 9:45am

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dani seems to be packing a decent size compared to the others.  ;)

dadad

Cappers - Bulges for the guys (Dani and Mario) - 9:45am

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dani seems to be packing a decent size compared to the others.  ;)

Hopefully they are not shy

Pereda

Anita feels sick. Sore throat and her body hurts.

Piros and Reni talking about Mario and how Barna didn't like that Mario said he would sleep in the yellow bed if that was okay with Piros. She took care of him while he puked.

Barna, Mario, and Rico talking friendly.

You can tell the house is tiring them out. All have under eye bags for the late night drinking.

Akron seems to be attracted to Henrik.  Akron totally slept in the same bed like he wanted to cuddle with him. He took most of the bed and gave Henrik only the edge. I guess he was hoping Henrik would turn and put his arms around him?  Akron would put his head on Henrik's arm, eventually putting his arm over Henrik when they were sleeping. Henrik was totally out. He's still not awake.

I expect Akron will keep trying to get some human contact, even if it's a sleep cuddle from him.

Pereda

Hopefully they are not shy

Dani was in boxers all night. Mario slept in boxers.

Pereda

Cappers - Melina nipple slip - 11:33 am as she puts on her bikini top.

Piros breaking out in hives on face and neck.

Camera guys using every damn window for Melina's bikini shower to get something. Reminds of the old days with Dennis and Fanni.

felix95

Henrik naked in shower just now ~ 11:45 am just a few seconds

Pereda

Cappers - Henrik shower - brief ass (frontal?) - 11:45am

Hilarious how the camera guy cuts way from the windows as he showers, but for Melina' follows her to the bedroom zooming in on anything he can.  :-X