Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

OMG we are getting lots if housemates naked and shown uncensored on the stream but no one can get the stream  thd: m3:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KittyGalore

Sajti and Akos were showering completely nude , they did not censor anything
I watched it only on phone and could not cap m3:
So sad that it is so difficult to watch the stream
Did you watch from the twitch stream.

Mrxx

do you caped it ?
Yes, later if I can I upload the videos, but nothing special, she was without a bra but she covered her boobs with her hands then the user who was broadcasting the live was banned..
On twitch we will see very little, And shameful that there is nothing online.

KittyGalore

If someone could contact some of the twitch streamer and see if they are Hungarian or what.

454l

Yes, later if I can I upload the videos, but nothing special, she was without a bra but she covered her boobs with her hands then the user who was broadcasting the live was banned..
On twitch we will see very little, And shameful that there is nothing online.
i think the show is not popular in hungary
that's why nobody care about it

Mnesymne

If they didn't make it so hard to watch, they would have plenty of international viewers

dadad

Did you watch from the twitch stream.

Yes it was on the twitch stream without problems;maybe someone capped it?

Pereda

I tried both Mastercard and visa and it's not working. Even with a legit Hungarian IP address
I'm not sure if they're website is not working or something.. You want RTL+ so you get the live feeds for 1990HF.

For the local Hungarians it seems if they have a tv or mobile plan it grants them access to the feeds if they're just logged into their account. I'm going to keep asking around and see if there's a way to get an activation code.

I did see a "gift" area to active RTL+.

rigby

I tried both Mastercard and visa and it's not working. Even with a legit Hungarian IP address
I'm not sure if they're website is not working or something.. You want RTL+ so you get the live feeds for 1990HF.

For the local Hungarians it seems if they have a tv or mobile plan it grants them access to the feeds if they're just logged into their account. I'm going to keep asking around and see if there's a way to get an activation code.

I did see a "gift" area to active RTL+.

Same even tried with my german account and still just says payment failed. Can't seem to find a way to get it to work.

mahsinwattu

Please tell me android hungry vpn software

Mrxx

Unbelievable another user was broadcasting on twitch and got banned in less than 15 minutes!!

Pereda

Same even tried with my german account and still just says payment failed. Can't seem to find a way to get it to work.

Can people tweet RTL+ and tell them their subscription system is not accepting Visas or Mastercards and ask if there are limitations? Just act like you're in Hungary but have a foreign card if they ask. Maybe they don't know their system is malfunctioning.

catfishaaron

Can people tweet RTL+ and tell them their subscription system is not accepting Visas or Mastercards and ask if there are limitations? Just act like you're in Hungary but have a foreign card if they ask. Maybe they don't know their system is malfunctioning.
[/quote

Can someone who speaks the language please write something out for us to send? Thank you.

Pereda

Az Ön RTL+ előfizetési rendszere nem fogadja el a Visa és Mastercard kártyáimat. Kérem, segítsen. Miért vannak problémák az előfizetéssel?

"Your RTL+ subscription system does not accept my Visa and Mastercard cards. Please help. Why are there problems with the subscription?"

Treyu90

This is the 18+ section

This one also has more extra content but I cant access the video even with a vpn

luke1991uk

I think that an issue here is to do with a bank account. Maybe it needs to be a registered Hungarian account (one of their banks) for it to go through. Yet I do not understand why video on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login does not work with VPN although it is a free video which doesn't require subscription.

catfishaaron

I think that an issue here is to do with a bank account. Maybe it needs to be a registered Hungarian account (one of their banks) for it to go through. Yet I do not understand why video on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login does not work with VPN although it is a free video which doesn't require subscription.

I think the videos not working is a country thing. Everything plays fine here in the United States.

utopia101

I never understand why they make these reality shows impossible to buy the live streams outside of their own country you would think they would want the extra money... wtf

454l

I think the videos not working is a country thing. Everything plays fine here in the United States.
did the vido worked with you

luke1991uk

So apparently Reni and Barni already fucked and we missed it all  doh: doh:
Article translates: The point is that on the first night, Reni immediately appropriated the guy named Barni, completely and physically. After the act, Reni went out for a good cigarette, then came back and also continued with cigarettes, but, well, differently...