Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

Reni grabbed Stoji's dick while dancing at the party.  os:

Pereda

Yeah, I saw that. Trying to see if there's chemistry with Sjoti and Lissza since they grinned while dancing.

Pereda

Feed taken offline for a few minutes. Production must have given directions to housemates and turned off the music and party lights. Party over but people are in good spirts.  Henrik and Lamin hiding remaining alcohol in their shoes/closets. lol

Some people moving furniture back. Not sure how the bed arrangement will work tonight.

There's an audio audio of the guys (Barna & Henrik I think) talking, but the cam is focused on the couches... wtf.

Edit:

It's back to the kitchen with everyone eating.

catfishaaron

Barna and Kriszti kissed. He's definitely getting voted out by the public when he's nominated.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Barna and Kriszti kissed. He's definitely getting voted out by the public when he's nominated.

Oh wow I'd didn't see that. 1-on-1 on the couch before Lissza should up crying?

Yeah's IG public is a bit over him (not him, per se) but its more his way of being so nonchalant about fucking anyone willing  and complicating things in the house. The public liked Kriszti and Henrik. They criticize the woman who go alone with Barna when they know the sex drama with Reni/Piros... now it seems Anitta and Kriszti.

What the connecting thread... Barna. It's probably between him or Lamin. People call him homophone/aggressive/trash. He has caused more drama.

Unless they throw in a new male guest to shake up the attractions. It's between Barna and Lamin. Bibi first for women behind Reni.

Lissza crying for some reason and now Reni is crying hysterically in the sauna with Anitta and Melina. They called Barna over... more drama, he leaves, Lamin goes in there.. more crying but hugs and laughs.... always drama with alcohol. Doubt we'd get any sex tonight at this point.

If Barna takes piros to bed, perhaps... but I'm sure Reni will be awake and producers will cut to her.

Make up sex tomorrow morning with Reni that won't be shown.

catfishaaron

Oh wow I'd didn't see that. One on one in the couch?

Yeah's IG public is a bit over him (not him, per se) but its more his way of being so nonchalant about fucking anyone willing complicating things.

Lissza crying for some reason and now Reni is crying in the sauna with Anitta and Melina. They called Barna over... more drama... always with alcohol. Doubt we'd get any sex tonight at this point.

Make up sex tomorrow morning that won't be shown.

They kissed with Bruno encouraging them on the couch.

There won't be sex on this show for a while unless they take out Barna or Reni to allow other connections to form.

Also Kriszti and Hendrik don't seem to have any connections now either.

Pereda

They kissed with Bruno encouraging them on the couch.

There won't be sex on this show for a while unless they take out Barna or Reni to allow other connections to form.

Also Kriszti and Hendrik don't seem to have any connections now either.

I edited my post above. My bad. You mean Rico? A lot of people like him. He's the 'fun guy'.

It fizzled out or the crying drama from the house is affecting them. The only one who will have sex is Barna with anyone willing. But I think you're right that producers may not focus on him fucking on the direct feed since they have others to focus on.

Pereda

Reni still crying. All of them in the sauna except Kriszti, Henrik, Piros and Barna.

Barna joins and extends his hand to Reni asking to talk. She says no multiple times, then she goes with him. Walking towards the cabin (alone), but then she sees, and says not going in there. She walks back to the sauna with others still crying.

I don't know if Barna realizes Reni is his only sex and tried to fix it..

Piros and Barna in the cabin? Not sure if Anitta and Reni interrupted something. Anitta opened the door and made a face and Reni looked too. Rico walked into the cabin though.

Or if Barna is upset about being told no. She made a gesture of him closing the door and a with a mean face.

Production is not even going into the cabin...to let us see what Barna and the others are talking about.

Pereda

Production now using windows cams in the sauna. They're probably also using them in the cabin with 1 camera guy manning both room as they're connected.

Sauna group left lol. Poor camera guy rushing over to position the sauna's window cam (they cut the feed for a minute to two).

Now Piros is upset with Kristzi... arguing in bedroom with Akron there in bed.... perhaps about Banra's kiss?

Barna is in cabin with Henrik, Rico, and Lamin. Sjoti went between both rooms. Production does not go to cabin to see how things are going there.

SO MUCH DRAMA OVER BARNA.  doh:

Tid bit :

Piros studied in Britain I believe. Someone on IG said they know her and she was educated there and is a "nice girl". She was singing in English this evening quite well.

Pereda

For cappers - Bibi tits up close as she changed shirts.  4:35am

Rico ass flash as a joke - 4:40am

Edit:

Lights turned off in the bedroom. Lanmin moved beds it seems.

Lisa in red bed.
Akron in green.
Bibi in orange bed.
Redi showering in biki
Anitia getting ready for bed.

Krtiszi and Pros still talking. Rico still awake with Barna, Lamin, Henrik and Stoji.

Pereda

Some information on Barna.. He's been on the Bachlorette. He has Hungarian roots but lives in Switzerland.

He actually might be the first one to go. Explains why he's just going for all of them. He has nothing to lose and people will realize he's more Swiss than anything. Another reality tv dude. loll:

Pereda

Cam cut off quickly after hearing some male groans and Kriszti and Lamin running to the living room leaving Piros standing there. Feed is on VV logo...

We didn't see what was going on in the living room with the others, but we it did seem weird. I don't think it was sexual in nature, more like maybe someone being hit or something?

Did someone else hear the same thing?

Pereda

For cappers - Reni changing ass/boobs 5:02am

Pereda

Sex  - 5:10am Lamin and Babi underneath the cover.   sexx

Producers moved cam over to them. I did not expect them to fuck.

edit:

Didn't last long or production missed it (something might be going on in the living room with the others (barna, Reni, Prios, etc)

As soon as Lamin put his leg up after finishing I guess, the cut the feed.  thd:

Overly cautious... of a slip of hard cock it seems.  booo:

Pereda

Feed returned. Now to the kitchen. Lamin making drinks in boxers. Checks his boxers for stains I think. Now in the patio with the guys. Rico doing naked things I think? (Camera too far to see. Barna laughing with Lamin).

Reni, Anita sleeping on the couches. Reni began to make moaning noises to her cam (my guess because Bibi had sex and copied the moans)

Somethings going on outside. Barna laughing hysterically. Finally they moved the cam over to them and then cut it.

Edit:

Feed returned. Production must have told the guys to get back in and get ready for bed. The guys were in the living room still being rowdy. Barna laughing like he's high or something. Not sure why they're laughing so much.  Production cut feed again after they started being loud laughing. Probably telling them to get ready for bed. Its almost 6 am...

Pereda

Feed back. Now in cabin room. I think Piros and Akron are sleeping there, maybe Melina? 

Hopefully cam moves back to main bedroom/ living room

Pereda

Feed back to the cabin and it's been there for a while. Been on Stoji and Lisza? Can't see the girl's face under the cover.

Bibi goies to the cabin to get something from Stoji. He's woken up. Not sure what she's looking for.

Producers need to move the camera back to the living room/ main bedroom. bashhh:

Pereda

Feed cut. Cam was focused on the cabin only.... Not sure if production is telling houseguests to get to bed. It's 6:30am. At this rate production will need to wake up them up at 11-12pm.

Edit feed back to main bedroom.

Lamin/Bibi sleeping together but awake.

Lisa and Melina in red bed.

No one in the green bed (usually akron/Rico/Anitta sleep there)

No clue about Yellow bed (barna/reni) or blue (Henrik/Kriszit). The camera angle is facing the opposite side.

My guess is that the others are in the living room awake. There's no way a bed would be empty if people were sleeping.

Pereda

Feed back to bedroom. Moved from bedroom after Babi and Lamin were moving.. looked like positioning for sex, but not really sure.

Barna making out with Piros in the bathroom. Redi asleep in the couch. LEt's hope camera goes to Piro/Barna's bed.

Not sure where Rico/Henirk, Kristine are. They might be asleep int blue bedroom.

Pereda

Undercover sex with Bibi and Lamin. Angle is across the room. 6:48am

Not sure if Prios and Barna going in to sleep. Pros went in earlier (before make out) to drop something in barna's bed.

Feed cut. nothing explicit, Banra now in red bed. Not sure he's hugging, but he's clothed.

Henrik disturbed the sex, Lamin respositoned. They aren't stopping.

Edit.

Bibi riding.. still going if the blankets lift we have penetration. Barna in greened next to Bibi. lol He can hear it and probably watching.

Someone moved to green bed next to barna with cover.