Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

Akon and Hendrik bromance forming.  sexx  fingers crossed:

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Akon and Hendrik bromance forming.  sexx  fingers crossed:

Gave him the "sexiest" title. I think because of the fight about the strip tease. He felt bad that him being gay caused drama.

Piros = Red  (a reference to little red riding hood, which she does look like lol)
Barna = Bown  (short for his full name Barnabas)

Seems they all wearing balloons and can't pop them. Reni still pissed of about something.

Best IG comments:

"I'm tired of Barna is doing"

Response:

"What about Reni? If Reni eats sausage (sucks cock) after 3-4 hours in the house, imagine what she's like in real life..."

Reply:

I don't mind (Reni being a slut), but I don't like what Barna is doing. Sleeping with red and then having the nerve to ask to Reni to sleep with her tomorrow... well sleep with all of them (all the girls).

loll:

catfishaaron

Her second time crying today....

Pereda

Her second time crying today....

When did she cry earlier? What happened?

New video, not sure what his response was: Barna asked Lamin what he was eaten and was not prepare for the response.

You can see Reni all over Barna. Also how production edits these clips and angles to avoid showing Barna's ass. That's why during the morning wake ups, they try to avoid Barna in the live stream.

catfishaaron

When did she cry earlier? What happened?

New video, not sure what his response was: Barna asked Lamin what he was eaten and was not prepare for the response.

You can see Reni all over Barna. Also how production edits these clips and angles to avoid showing Barna's ass. That's why during the morning wake ups, they try to avoid Barna in the live stream.

She was crying after the strip show and is still crying lol

Pereda

Piros screamed after the tv announcer said something. She won maybe?

VV broadcast should be over in 15 mins. That means something will happen tonight or they might announce another housemate/ party.

When VV logo goes up. It's usually for:

1. Production announcements to housemates/directions/put on mic
2. They censor something and don't want any audio/vid out. Sex, fights, etc
3. Resetting cameras/walking to stationary cams.

Edit:

Piros won. Leader of the house? Housemates congratulating her. She's very happy and excited.

kaif91

crying sometimes lead to sex. hoping for it again ❤️

Pereda

New RTL video with Barna.

Based on translation, seems he finds her attracive too. "Will Annita sleep with after Reni and Piros).

BeloVV hasn't posted their video yet. If sex happened last night with Piros, they'd mention it.

Barna now on couch with Annita (she seems into him too) as snack prepared by Reni and others.

Edit:

New note dropped. They got alcohol drinks... here we go...Lamin is hiding the booze he grabbed so people don't take it.

PARTY! Reni all over Barna now as they start to drink.  yess:

Let's get them all drunk and see how it goes.

Pereda

New RTL video.

This wasn't shown on stream. The ice game was but they focused on others not Barna.

dadad

1:36 short slip of Barnas cock

Pereda

So big updates: os:

This is what I reported happened and Barna kisses Piros after Reni leaves. (They just posted the first kiss the night Barna slept on the couch and then slept in Melina's bed).

That video above essentially is Reni saying she was jealous and asked if Piros would do a threesome with Barna and her. She said no, but if she did a threesome it would be with 2 guys, not a girl.  jaww:

My friend told me since they speak Hungarian.

Pereda

This is the night there was drama with Reni about Piros and Barna not sleeping with Reni that night. He slept in the living room and then went to  just sleep in Melissa's bed (no sex).

Production did not show this at all on the RTL+ stream.

Pereda

Big news - Friend translated this for me.

Barna says Annita is her type the most in the house. The blond MILF. He says everyone is shocked she is 28 because she looks old. Many in the house says her droopy face makes her looks like an aged out prostitute (I thought that too lol) behind her back. The guys still liked her up to when she said her age... they thought she was a MILF and isn't.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You'll love this....

Akron told Barna he likes Anitta and wants to fuck her

:o

brorb

A lot of dramas it seems  loll:

Big news - Friend translated this for me.

Barna says Annita is her type the most in the house. The blond MILF. He says everyone is shocked she is 28 because she looks old. Many in the house says her droopy face makes her looks like an aged out prostitute (I thought that too lol) behind her back. The guys still liked her up to when she said her age... they thought she was a MILF and isn't.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You'll love this....

Akron told Barna he likes Anitta and wants to fuck her

:o

Pereda

1:36 short slip of Barnas cock

This was the night they cut the feed for a long time. The fight was the reason (wasn't shown)...I don't know why they cut the feed when they can focus on the bedroom. The fight was outside.

We'll see how tonight goes... all drinking dancing. Barna talking to Piros and Reni.

Pereda

BeleVV posted a new video. Some sex scenes, but nothing explicit. Reni tits from the first night having sex. The episode shows Barna and Reni briefly having sex in the morning, the day he slept on Melina's bed (on the red bed) undercover (spooning sex). The live stream did not go in the bedroom during that at all. Not sure if they tell the housemates to give them the room to fuck so they leave or if there was someone there. I doubt it though.

They had a ballon condom task that day too I guess.

The 18+ section is the same as the BelaVV program. You can see the brief sex not he links above.

Pereda

Bibi pubes slip - 1:54am

The camera still stays on her lol desperate camera guys  loll:

Barna and Anitta haven't been seen for a while.

SosaDeluxe

Happen to have a clip of the slip?

Pereda

Rico nude in sauna and running around the house - 2:20am

Live stream is following him and now he's showering. lol

Pereda

Happen to have a clip of the slip?

I have a non-audio version. I'm sure Kitty/Panda have it (or other cappers). I'm recording the stream now and can't post it.