Barna quick cock slip - 2:30am

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For cappers:

Barna quick cock slip - 2:30am
I didn't get it. cryyyy

Pereda

Tonight was a bit different. Producers were definitely ready to focus on Barna and Piros, but the housemates were moved into teams. I think because Piros won she got to choose her bed and her teammates stayed in the room. There are two or three teams now I think. Reni is in the living room with Rico, Annita and Melina. That's one team and the cams focused on them most of the night because the others went to bed. The last thing we saw was Barna holding Piros before they went to Reni's team.

Reni can't stop talking about the whole Barna and Piros situation. They're still up talking at 5am and the cams go to them in the sauna. Occasionally go back to the bedroom. They'll all asleep in the room. Hopefully they'll change angles to Barna and Piros. 

Pereda

It was an uneventful night. I guess all the late night fights caught up with most of the housemates. The camera is focused on Henrik and Kriszti, but they're both asleep. Hardly any camera time for Barna and Piros. Not sure why they decided not to focus on them during sleep time. You get the slips from him since he moves often. They didn't drink tonight either. Production must have wanted to avoid anymore conflict with  heavy drinking.

Reni went to sleep around 5:30am in the cabin with Bibi.

I wonder if they will add another male houseguest because they added Annita last night. With it being Friday, it would make sense to finalize the cast today and let them party tonight and drink into the weekend.

catfishaaron

Hendrik is so sexy! I hope we get to see him  sexx

catfishaaron

I bet the old conservatives are loving this.

dadad

Reading all the reports with excitement every day
Thanks all
Has someone some caps from yesterday?

brorb

Appreciate all the updates even though I cannot sign up to watch.

It was an uneventful night. I guess all the late night fights caught up with most of the housemates. The camera is focused on Henrik and Kriszti, but they're both asleep. Hardly any camera time for Barna and Piros. Not sure why they decided not to focus on them during sleep time. You get the slips from him since he moves often. They didn't drink tonight either. Production must have wanted to avoid anymore conflict with  heavy drinking.

Reni went to sleep around 5:30am in the cabin with Bibi.

I wonder if they will add another male houseguest because they added Annita last night. With it being Friday, it would make sense to finalize the cast today and let them party tonight and drink into the weekend.

brorb

Yeah. Seems to have the potential to be one of the best reality shows for this forum in the recent history. Wish it had opened subscription to all and mulitple cams.

Reading all the reports with excitement every day
Thanks all
Has someone some caps from yesterday?

alexram

Pereda

Yeah. Seems to have the potential to be one of the best reality shows for this forum in the recent history. Wish it had opened subscription to all and mulitple cams.

Yes. We're at the mercy of the production team with only 1 live feed that they control and are aware what is showing to streamers. Granted they do show more nudity than they show on the main VV show because production can take the recordings from all the cams (besides the live feed) and edit it for RTL to show safely on television.

BeloVV surprisingly did show nudity from the men from all the showers. I think it's a good step because last year had no frontals shown.

If this was modeled like good old GH Argentina (6 live cams) or GH USA (4 live cameras + 1 main stream) we'd be golden. Online streaming isn't regulated as television broadcasts so networks don't really have to worry about sex/nudes on streams since the general public isn't watching. Production cleans up the final edit for tv broadcast and can exclude that content.

I guess for 4 euros having one 24/7 stream is decent. Besides that we aren't getting anything else like an exclusive 18+ section with explicit sex.

If this seasons does well (so far comments dislike it on IG, calls the cast the bottom of the barrel/ boring and over dramatic lol) then I hope RTL+ decides to open more cams.

The Q-ball cams (the ones hanging that rotate) are the ones primarily used at night because those are remotely controlled from the production's control room and are HD/nightvision with 8x zoom. The cameras behind the glass walls are standard cameras that have to be manually moved by the camera guy. Last night when Reni and Melina were talking in the sauna, they used the Q-balls primarily, then one of the camera guys went behind the walls to use the regular cameras to focus directly on Reni'a face. Reni heard the wood creaking and Melina said its the production team behind the walls and she kept looking at the mirrored walls. 

For now, we have to hope the camera lead/stream director at night is relaxed to show more sex/nudity. It will rotate between 1-3 people throughout the week who work the graveyard hours (11pm-7am). Let's hope one or two of them get bored enough and allow more explicit slips because they'll realize the main show won't broadcast that due to the normal broadcast editing.

catfishaaron

The guys are performing drag strip shows for the women. Production gave them a strip pole.  Hopefully the women use the pole too.

Pereda

Currently happening:

Drag up the guys activities. All guys are dragged up. Now striping pole in the living room. Girls can vote for the guy who does the best show. Rico went first and was hilarious. Now its Akron. He's more crazy showing ass.

For this feed, you can tell there are more camera guys using the cams behind the glass walls to get direct-line views of the housemates as they do the activity. It's not really the Q-balls.

Edits: Live stream first showed the 2 strips form Rico and Akron.

Then they went to the bedroom and we're missing the strips from Barna and Lanin, Stoji. Henrik won't strip, he's cooking with Lissza. Not sure why they changed the views. Maybe they were worried Barna would do frontal (although he does cover up in the day, he's not like Denis or Fernando whipping it out purposely lol)? Rico almost had a slip in his underwear.

Now argument with Akron and Kriszi. Seems he's not happy that he didn't win the strip tease challenge. Kriszti is crying. Akron is bothered about something... I think he thinks he didn't win because he's not masculine and the women voted higher for the straight guys because they want to fuck them?

Edit again:

Kriszti told Akron she didn't vote high for him because he stripped too sexually masculine and she considers him a diva. That is why Akron was mad because his score was lower due to Kristzi. Now they're arguing again.

Pereda

For cappers - 6:25pm Sjoti frontal nude in the shower with Akron in there removing the make up.

I hope someone has that frontal... I accidentally deleted the cap I had of it I thought it was a different clip.   bashhh:

KittyGalore

For cappers - 6:25pm Sjoti frontal nude in the shower with Akron in there removing the make up.

I hope someone has that frontal... I accidentally deleted the cap I had of it I thought it was a different clip.   bashhh:
Yes i got it.

Pereda

Yes i got it.

Good. I will be careful going foward.

I hear showers running in the feed. Not sure if they will switch over.

Pereda

Housemates are setting up the jacuzzi and filling it with water.

Barna and Annita in the cabin talking alone.

We should know if they will have another housemate join after the VV show ends 11pm. Also will know if there is a party, my guess yes because the jacuzzi is being filled so that means drinking.

Edit:

Annia is 28! WOW she looks like she's in her 40s....   jaww:

She and Melina are the oldest woman (so far) with the same age.

Reni and Piros are 27
Kriszti 23
Lissza 21
Bibi 21

Oldest guy is Sjoti at 31.
Lamin 27
Barna 25
Akos & Rico 24
Henrik 23

makedisti1975

Let's hope production will show more sex and wouldn't spoil that video with music

catfishaaron

Reni seems to be all over Sjoti but isn't he married?

Pereda

Reni seems to be all over Sjoti but isn't he married?

They're good friends and joke around a lot. She's into Barna only.

Reni was wondering where Barna and Annita were for so long (in the cabin). She pounced when she got into the room again and made a face at Barna. She really is jealous. I think Annita talked only.

I think a new guy will join. Let's hope its a really masculine  good-looking guy that switches the drama from Barna and lets the girls have someone else to go after.  loll:

That should calm down the jealousy and tensions. 

New infographic of the relationships.

Red glow line: Messy (based on translation)/ Hook up (make out or sex) [Piros and Barna haven't fucked]

Yellow line: Neither with you, nor without you.
Red line: Romantic Sympathy