Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

Barna and Piros getting closer. He had his hand on her knee and caressing it. Then they got underneath the blanket.

They do keep drinking. Seems to be a connection.

Pereda

Some birthday party it seems. Not sure for who or what the hats are for. They set it up while Barna and Piros are in the cabin talking.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Barna and Piros getting closer. He had his hand on her knee and caressing it. Then they got underneath the blanket.

They do keep drinking. Seems to be a connection.
They haven't switched back to them. I suspect they are fucking.

Pereda

They haven't switched back to them. I suspect they are fucking.

No they weren't. They're back now. If there was sex, they would have shown it before it got explicit.

They are now all together in front of the tv waiting for an announcement. Birthday cake is out in the dinning table with plates. Maybe a new house member will join?

KittyGalore

No they weren't. They're back now. If there was sex, they would have shown it before it got explicit.

They are now all together in front of the tv waiting for an announcement. Birthday cake is out in the dinning table with plates. Maybe a new house member will join?
Yes i saw after i posted.

Pereda

New girl entering the house. Let's see if she has an attraction to someone.

She's actually one of the prettier girls so far. 

454l

New girl entering the house. Let's see if she has an attraction to someone.

She's actually one of the prettier girls so far.
i think she have an onlyfans

454l

i think its this girl

Pereda

i think she have an onlyfans

Then production will expect her to go fully nude and provide sex then.

I feel like Barna is production's guy for sex and nudity.

The other guys will do it for showers only so far. Most of the girls including Remi don't go full nude in the shower.  Except for Remi the first night of sex when she was drunk and her tits were out during sex. She changed bras and completed covered herself today. 

454l

Then production will expect her to go fully nude and provide sex then.

I feel like Barna is production's guy for sex and nudity.

The other guys will do it for showers only so far. Most of the girls including Remi don't go full nude in the shower.  Except for Remi the first night of sex when she was drunk and her tits were out during sex. She changed bras and completed covered herself today.
do you have knownland about how to
stream in discord
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  did not managed to do it

Pereda

do you have knownland about how to
stream in discord
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  did not managed to do it

I think I could do that. Unfortunately I can't verify via phone at the moment since I'm outside my country. If someone makes a discord account that I can log into for this, I will try it that way. PM me if someone has a burner discord account.

Pereda

She is definitely the hottest one in the house.

Pereda

Drinks and hard alcohol is now served. They will all get drunk celebrating. 

Some quick notes that some people might be thinking about or assume is happening because they can't see the stream.

1. Kriszti is the new girl. All the guys are giving her attention since its her birthday. The cameras are focused on her a lot. We'll see how nudity goes tonight.

2. This is not as much sex or nudity as we imagine there would be. Sex only happened 3 times undercover (1 with Lamin and brunette (first night) with braides and 2x with Remi and Balan (first day after drinking and second night briefly before being interrupted).

3. Production always follows the girls when they think they will change/get naked/shower. You can see on the stream all the camera angles they switch to in order to catch a slip, but the girls are careful.

4. I think based on #3 that production is more relaxed after midnight because they want to capture nudity/sex for their main show/ BBvalgo and the girls aren't given them much. That is why you see the videos posted as 18+ that doesn't show much. (Although we know they have better angles available that could show more)

5. We'll really know how explicit the production will allow on the livestream at late night when they have less viewers. We know they have all their cameras angled to catch slips and penetration so the only time we could catch it on the live stream is if they change angles during a slip and go to a cam that has a better view/ don't realize shows more. They tend to move cams quickly if they think something graphic will show, but still focus on the action on another camera. This probably is our best chance to see explicit sex before production edits and posts the 18+ videos.

Pereda

Barna is kinda standoffish tonight. He was pretty cheery talking to Piros before Kriszti joined. He's been sitting alone and talking to the guys only. Remi came over to dance a bit and talked to him. He sang-a-long with her, but then they all went to the courtyard and he talked to Remi but seemed bothered/ disinterested. Not sure if Remi was asking about his cabin date or whether he finds the new girl attractive. 

Pereda

They just delivered Kriszti's luggage and clothes. She was getting cold. Seems like the party is winding down and the housemates will start to get tired.

Kriszti is in the cabin with Arkon talking about something. Piros went to the cabin and interrupted them, not sure what the discussion is about, but seem very personal if they wanted to be alone.

Pereda

The quickly cut from the talk in the cabin to one of the girls getting ready to shower. They clearly zoomed in as she put on the bikini top but she was very careful changing. Then they went back to the others when they realized they'd get no slips from her.

Pereda

Showers at night - Barna nude (only glimpses of ass and he covered as people came in and talked in the bathroom). Girls showered in Bikinis.

First night Barna showered and doesn't go nude to bed. He dressed up completely and walked around. Piros talked to him and he caressed her arm for a bit and they walked to another room. Producers went back to Remi and she seemed like she was confused where Barna was. He came back to the room dressed after a few minutes.

Kriszti is sleeping in the same bed with Henrik. There seems to be interest there.

Lamin in is bed with Bibi.

Edit:

Barna is sleeping on the couches in the living room... wow expected sex tonight but his mood was odd after talking to Piros or he's staying there to go with Piros later on when Remi sleeps. He is wearing a "Time Out' sweater and sweatpants. Not sure if that has do to anything with him sleeping in the living room.

Pereda

Bibi and Lissza went to bed in the living room couches too. I think because Soltze and Laming were drinking wine and talking loudly.

Lissza is sleeping next to Barna and underneath his blanket (he tends to sit next to her in her bed nude before moving to Reni's bed). Reni looked at her with him and then she went back to her bed. There seems to be a strange energy since the Piros date night.

I don't know if Barna didn't like how Reni was a bit over possessive when Kriszti joined and after the date night. Earlier in the night Krisztie looked at the beds and said "ew" when Henrik mentioned Barna slept nude (or mentioned they had sex there) I heard "naked" and then "eww". She was by the yellow bed and Reni came over and got on top of it and said it was her's and Barna's.  It seemed kinda friendly yet serious like "don't think about sleeping here, it's ours". Barna came over and talked a bit, but after that it was pretty odd. He didn't hug or hold Reni like he usually did (he did that a lot this morning).

Henrik and Krisztie are in bed. Some light touching and tension there. They were disturbed earlier by Laming and Soltze saying things to them. He's spooning her currently. 

The only ones sleeping are Rico, Piros, Akron, and Melina, Barna, Bibi, and Lissza.

Everyone else is awake. They'll hardly sleep at his rate. Production wakes them up around 8:30-9am and its 5am.

Edit:

Laming is cockblocking Henrik. He bothers Krisztie and Henrik when they get close. He's been drinking all night.

Pereda

Updates I translated the old videos texts recapping events and it explains the dynamics.

Reni immediately liked Barna and made move on him first. She was jealous when Barna was dancing with Melina the first night. Laming yelled at Reni for lying about how many men she slept with in her life. Essentially Reni gets around.

Bibi overhead a conversion that Laming had with a housemate where he said Bibi was not the best looking one (second night). That made her cry and caused a fight. They had "made out" the first night so it hurt her feelings. That's why there isn't much connection between them.

Leming woke everyone up at night and yelled at everyone about unfair treatment. He took Bibi's clothes out of the closet they shared. He was put on timeout by production team yesterday. He returned today and has been drinking a lot. Seems a lot of the housemates were annoyed with his behavior.

Just now. Soltze brought back Lissza to Reni's bed. He moved her away from Barna (my guess Reni is jealous and Soltze decided to avoid conflict and brought her back)

Production cut out for 10 mins. It's back. Barna is nude in another bed with Melina. Lissza is in bed with Reni. There's some conflict going on. Soltze is arguing with Laming about something. Production cut stream again.

Pereda

Well feed was cut several times tonight. Stolze and Leming were not in the room after the argument. Not sure if production cut it off to deal with the problem.

Cam returned and now is focused on Laming and Bibi sleeping. Since Reni and Barna aren't sleeping in the same bed, production didn't put the cam on him tonight.

I have a feeling either Bibi or Lemin will be eliminated first because of the drama. My guess it's Leming since he bothered everyone tonight.

Reni could go if fans don't like her attitude and jealousy.