Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

454l

new link  tuu: tuu: tuu:

valovilag110

Pereda

They're showering now. The camera goes if the girls are there, but they are in bikinis. Only the gay guy is nude but they show it.

When Rico showered alone last night, they didn't even show it. Instead they focused on a girl on the phone making faces.

Pereda

Barna (lion back tattoo) showered nude and they showed a bit only from behind. He was singing so they moved to him. No frontal. When he was about turn around they cut to the two girls talking, but the audio was Barna singing. So strange they're weird about a guy nude solo. He sleeps nude though and the production is careful around him when he gets to the bed. So far no indication sex will happen.

The new guy hasn't taken a shower yet. It looked like he and the new girl were about to and the cams followed them, but they didn't and then the camera went back to others.

The two other girls are showering in bikinis. One pointed to the cameras as she talked to the gay guy, my guess she said they don't want to shower nude because of the cams. The girls are careful taking off their bikinis and clothes.

I've only seen 1 full frontal girl shower, Lissza, and 2 guys Akon and Sajti. Rico showers nude as does Barna. Not sure about Lamin, he's not much around. They tend to shower in pairs or alone for now. With time they might get more comfortable showering together so the camera focuses on them.

Pereda

Barna just got into bed with Remi. He's nude and they're slowing covering. Production moved the feed to others, but they might get back to them if they start to have sex without exposing themselves.

I wish this was a setup like the GH Argentina cams with all of them available to choose, not just production controls.

Olmnybgs

This person on Twitch has several long videos posted. I managed to grab 2 video clips from two of them and posted in the girls and mens sections. I'm sure there is some more to be had I just don't have the time to go through them to find out. I hope someone else does. fingers crossed:

Pereda

That's great, but those are from the BB show after they take the live feed and edit them. Sadly they remove most frontal nudity.

What we need is someone to be streaming the 24/7 RTL stream to catch nudity and whatever sex production allows on it.

Pereda

No sex tonight. Barna slept nude and doesn't care if his cock is out. Seems production allows him to show cock if the cam is  far away. He had his cock out for a while as he slept and production kept the cam on him and Remi. If his cock is out too long, they reset the cams and then return to him and Remi once he covers with blankets or repositions.

New guy didn't shower yet and neither did the new girl.

Mr.Bean69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
VV 11- VV Reni sex sexx sexx

Mrxx

I made account but problem is the payment they r not accepting my card payment I tried all my card around 5 credit card
I've read that many don't accept foreign cards but they apparently solved it with the revolut - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luke1991uk

I've read that many don't accept foreign cards but they apparently solved it with the revolut - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried using my Revolut card which didn't work

454l

does anyone know how to use discord here

KittyGalore

Does anyone know how to use youtube-dl it was posted on the old forum but i don't know how it works now as the instructions were all on the old forum and i can't seem to get it to work now.

KittyGalore

2 girls in the shower in their bikinis.

dadad

2 girls in the shower in their bikinis.

Where do you watch at the moment?

Pereda

No daytime sex or nudity. They just did activities. Two girls showered in bikinis. We'll see how things go in the nighttime.

dadad

No daytime sex or nudity. They just did activities. Two girls showered in bikinis. We'll see how things go in the nighttime.

I think they are showering often in the morning too

Thank you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for your work here !!

Pereda

I think they are showering often in the morning too

Thank you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for your work here !!

If they are, they don't show it in the stream. Most of them sleep until 8:30am and then are woken up. Most are showering at night or after using the sauna. Barna is the only one who sleeps naked and production focuses on him and Remi at night.

Pereda

There is a "date night" between Barna and Piros in the cabin. They're allowed to have desserts and talk.

He slept with Remi already. Not sure what's going on. It's a shame the live feed is only 1 camera because it would be nice to see what the group is talking about while they're in the cabin.

Edit: They were given wine to drink now. Piros is heavily tatted and has a back tattoo. It will be interesting to see if Barna is into her and will make a move.

Are these all the contestants or will more be added? When do they begin eliminations?

Creedforever

i just tryed my old profil on rtl and no vnp    then it all worked both 18+ and not

Mrxx

There is a "date night" between Barna and Piros in the cabin. They're allowed to have desserts and talk.

He slept with Remi already. Not sure what's going on. It's a shame the live feed is only 1 camera because it would be nice to see what the group is talking about while they're in the cabin.

Edit: They were given wine to drink now. Piros is heavily tatted and has a back tattoo. It will be interesting to see if Barna is into her and will make a move.

Are these all the contestants or will more be added? When do they begin eliminations?

Yes, I believe that other competitors will be added, perhaps the nominations will start on Sunday, but I'm not sure!!