Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke1991uk

Unfortunately my Revolut card wouldn't go through neither. And I do not understand why it's saying 1990 HUF and then on the second screen it wants to charge me FT500. Is there any way to obtain a Hungarian digital bank account?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unfortunately my Revolut card wouldn't go through neither. And I do not understand why it's saying 1990 HUF and then on the second screen it wants to charge me FT500. Is there any way to obtain a Hungarian digital bank account?
I can't understand we have been looking for this show for years to have a live stream but now it's within our grasp we still can't get it. cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy Please i hope someone can get it work or get some hidden link to the stream.

Orb

Are there any Hungarians on the forum?

luke1991uk

Also does anybody know if there is a assigned website for this season with +18 section? This is all that I have found You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KittyGalore

Also does anybody know if there is a assigned website for this season with +18 section? This is all that I have found You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is the 18+ section

KittyGalore

Are there any Hungarians on the forum?
There is a way for me to check to but it involves me going to everyone's profile and checking their IP address i don't have the time to do this but i hope there is and members come forward to help cap the live stream.

strictlybb

As of right now this person is streaming on twitch:
.  valovilag11_

see how long it last

KittyGalore

This link works for tubedigger or VLC if anyone wants to record that way. Sorry i couldn't get a shorter link.

You require the following to view this post content:
  • You require a post count of at least 1, you need another 1 posts.

KittyGalore

I wonder is that person from that twitch stream from Hungary or how did he manage to get it to work.

luke1991uk

This link works for tubedigger or VLC if anyone wants to record that way. Sorry i couldn't get a shorter link.

This content is hidden and cannot be quoted.
For some reason the guy has cut the stream (or the stream has finished although I thought it was 24h) as people were about to go and shower. hmmm

catfishaaron

I tried everything and can't get it to work either. bummer. Also not much talk about it on twitter either.

catfishaaron

Does anyone know if the feeds are still on? I literally see NOTHING on twitter about it.

dadad

Does anyone know if the feeds are still on? I literally see NOTHING on twitter about it.

Yes, 24/7
Someone is streaming again on t wi t ch

dadad

Sajti and Akos were showering completely nude , they did not censor anything
I watched it only on phone and could not cap m3:
So sad that it is so difficult to watch the stream

Mrxx

on twitch they get banned immediately due to violation, one was banned just the moment a girl was without a bra  cryyyy

dadad

on twitch they get banned immediately due to violation, one was banned just the moment a girl was without a bra  cryyyy

Strange because the two male were showering fully nude and it was shown on twitch

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwithout a bra 
who was without a bra 

Mrxx

who was without a bra
it was Reni, there was also a shower but for now she was dressed

Pereda

I'm in Hungary for vacation and the hotel does not even have the channel as an option. This is the show we all look forward to.

Hope someone can reach out to a Hungarian friend or someone on Twitter to get you a subscription.

454l

it was Reni, there was also a shower but for now she was dressed
do you caped it ?