Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dadad

At the moment streaming

but censoring the shower scene  ev2

sooo  frustrating..  m3:

tvman

Unfortunately, even with a VPN Hungary I can't access the video of the 18+ section.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the stream You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login posted is online now if you are in a position to cap it.

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the stream You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login posted is online now if you are in a position to cap it.
thak you  i'm watching it
they are eating

dadad

thak you  i'm watching it
they are eating

But the streamer on twitch has to censor every 18+ scene
So on twitch you will not see any shower scene
We need the original rtl stream

Just 1 hour ago they were showing a shower (fully nude) but the twitch streamer censored it immediately, we could only hear the sound (and the scene was long)

Mrxx

Just 1 hour ago they were showing a shower (fully nude) but the twitch streamer censored it immediately, we could only hear the sound (and the scene was long)
Yes exactly this user censors every sexy scene to avoid a further ban, but personally useless since many users have been banned even if no nudity has been seen.

catfishaaron

I looked into this and I think the streamer is younger. Lol. So annoying they won't let us pay for the service 

makedisti1975

They have made it so difficult to get to see any good reality sex or nudity...Boring...thought that Valo Vilag would have made the difference this year...obviously not.

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey have made it so difficult to get to see any good reality sex or nudity...Boring...thought that Valo Vilag would have made the difference this year...obviously not.

yeah it is a good show because there is a 24h stream and they show everything but there is this Geoblocking thing

makedisti1975

Wish they wouldn't have this geoblocking thing and neither putting music on the videos. Damn annoying when there is a music when they have sex. They heavily seem to edit everything. Should be thankful that they show something at least but compared to previous seasons in the past, censorship is so awful.

KittyGalore

I'm curious so the people streaming on twitch how do they get it to stream through twitch in the first place do they have the direct link to the stream.

KittyGalore

Just tried using my account and the payment page went to another page where a code got send to my phone but it failed perhaps it 500 euro as it comes up as 500.00 i don't have 500 euros on it.

alex74

maybe its 500 hungarian forint?

HUF = sign

FT = code

HUF 500.00 = EUR 1.23

Mrxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login For those who have the account and see the live, you can see if this works, I use it very often to record live but the defect is that it does not record high quality.

454l

454l

the kidy  links have been shut don't as always
i dont know what they like in this shity twitch  doh: doh: doh:

Pereda

Just tried using my account and the payment page went to another page where a code got send to my phone but it failed perhaps it 500 euro as it comes up as 500.00 i don't have 500 euros on it.

Since it's first month free, you get charged the 500 HUF (tax) first. The 1400 HUF is charged after the month trial.

500 HUF as someone posted is like 1.5 euro.

If you got the code sent, you can go into your RTL profile and add the code to active RTL+.

KittyGalore

Since it's first month free, you get charged the 500 HUF (tax) first. The 1400 HUF is charged after the month trial.

500 HUF as someone posted is like 1.5 euro.

If you got the code sent, you can go into your RTL profile and add the code to active RTL+.
No the code i got was a two factor authentication for my card to confirm it's me but the payment didn't go through.

brorb

I got the same error after trying two credit cards. It's safe to assume it does not allow foreign credit cards.

No the code i got was a two factor authentication for my card to confirm it's me but the payment didn't go through.

Mrxx

the kidy  links have been shut don't as always
i dont know what they like in this shity twitch  doh: doh: doh:
Hope you can capture stream on discord, use bandicam or live recorder what i listed above above..