Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

I can't record via phone or Mac... they black out the screen when it notices a screen with the app. One of the guys got naked and walked around the room and I wasn't able to capture it.

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't record via phone or Mac... they black out the screen when it notices a screen with the app. One of the guys got naked and walked around the room and I wasn't able to capture it.
use bandicam   tuu: tuu: tuu:

Pereda

the second couple (white girl with tattoos and the white guy) already having sex under cover, but the camera moved away. It wasn't crazy sex, just her riding on top. Camera is now in the kitchen with the others.

They're not really going to allow explicit sex on the main feed it seems. They rather save it for their bullshit 18+ videos that don't show much.

Pereda

they came back to them... she was on top and wanted to reposition, as soon as you saw his ass, they ended the feed "Valo logo" until they got back in bed and covered..

total bullshit. this will be a slips situation. They are not going to show the sex clearly.

Pereda

they kept the camera on them. They got disturbed by another person and they just left the camera there because sex was gone. When the guy moved his cock flopped out and they kept the cam there, but he covered quickly I was able to record that segment.

It will be like this essentially. Catching slips but no real full penetration/ sex will be risked by the production.

utopia101

That alone is more than any other live stream has been showing in the past year. tuu:

Pereda

Here's the cock slip pics.

Video later on. Kitty please move theses to the male section. I don't know the guys name.

Jeferson

algun stream que este transmitiendo ?

Pereda

New tall guy just got naked in the living room to go and shower. They showed him getting naked, but haven't gone to him in the shower and instead focusing on the girl taking selfies on the phone...

I caught his nudity by chance.

Jeferson

New tall guy just got naked in the living room to go and shower. They showed him getting naked, but haven't gone to him in the shower and instead focusing on the girl taking selfies on the phone...

I caught his nudity by chance.
por cual stream lo estas viendo amigo?

Pereda

por cual stream lo estas viendo amigo?

The official RTL+ 24 hr stream

dadad

Is there really a 24h rewind?

Pereda

No there isn't. But the show will recap what happened the previous day/night. It will be censored.

The 24hr live is 1 camera that they move around.

Pereda

An argument between the girl with braided hair who was sleeping in the cabin by herself. The dark guy with  face tattoos showed up and went in. She wasn't happy. He got a drink and tried to stay in the room and she told him to leave it seems. She ended up leaving and taking her things and was yelling. The guy stayed in the room.

Now it went to the Valo logo...

Danj

Reni and Barna  sexx Heavily Edited

About this post in the videos forum, any chance it can be uploaded to somewhere not Zippyshare? My VPN isn't working for them any more so I am geoblocked.

dave123

Use Firefox vpn extension and swiss ip.

Mrxx

I can also recommend idm(internet download manager) to download live snippets.. it works for almost everything, you can capture live url too. However, if someone gives the link, I too am available to record from 10 to 22 in the evening.

454l

I can also recommend idm(internet download manager) to download live snippets.. it works for almost everything, you can capture live url too. However, if someone gives the link, I too am available to record from 10 to 22 in the evening.
me too in available from now

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login do you have any stream link for valo

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login do you have any stream link for valo

The twitch streams are the only source I know of, and I don't think there are any online at the moment. It all depends on whenever the twitch account person decides to stream. It sounds like the only way a forum member can get access is to either be living in Hungary (with a Hungarian credit card), or convince a Hungarian to buy them access to the streams.