Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olmnybgs

Why are naked men in every section of VV shouldn't they be in the nude men's area?

Albig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why are naked men in every section of VV shouldn't they be in the nude men's area?
Because they are quotes from the one who posted a video or comment to which you want to respond.

KittyGalore

Looks like Mario and Akos slept together last night. Of course nothing was shown.

KittyGalore

I've edited the posts in question the images used by Panda the mod i've installed doesn't hide them if you see anything again just report the posts and someone will remove the images.

Panda

at the after noon it looks like mario wanted start to fuck lisz but productien send just a tatto gir to them to make mario a new tatoo

catfishaaron

Looks like Mario and Akos slept together last night. Of course nothing was shown.

Production is hiding whatever is happening between them. I kind of called it from the beginning but the public is talking about it on reddit and other houseguest mention it but they switch the camera each time. Something definitely happened between them otherwise why hide it so much?

Albig

It seems that by public vote Ákos had to redistribute the beds of his companions. And .... it seems that Ákos chose Mario.  yess:

KittyGalore

sidchu

Has someone compiled all of videos?

sidchu

Has someone compiled all of videos?Is there a way to download rtl videos?

Albig

Barna 27.01.

I think it's the first time that the camera director dedicates a complete shower to Barna.  yess:

Panda

Mario is nominated, Barna is save

Albig

I understand that Mario must choose who will be the other nominee. Who can it be?

Panda

I understand that Mario must choose who will be the other nominee. Who can it be?

maybe rico or dani he will

Albig

maybe rico or dani he will
According to the official site, Mario and Dani have fallen out. So it is likely that Mario will choose Dani.

SaraJa

Orb

There was ton of male nudity last night, but the small amount from the girls (Reni) wasn't really shown properly at a good angle.

KittyGalore

There was ton of male nudity last night, but the small amount from the girls (Reni) wasn't really shown properly at a good angle.
What was shown of Reni.

Orb

What was shown of Reni.

She was bottomless, and I think walked around the room like that for a short moment. Could see her ass in one of the mirrors but they wouldn't focus the camera on her.

KittyGalore

She was bottomless, and I think walked around the room like that for a short moment. Could see her ass in one of the mirrors but they wouldn't focus the camera on her.
Around what time was this when it happened.