dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

some shower scenes with cold water loll:

Albig

Barna cock slip and Mario morning boner 04-01-2023.mp4

What stress because of the alarm! doh:
Mario super stressed.   sadd: he pity me.
Barna is extremely beautiful, whether naked or in boxers.  yess:

Albig

Melani and dani shower 04.01.

It seemed that Dani only showered completely naked in front of Melani. But it seems that shame has suddenly taken over him  loll:

dadad

As expected the duel is Piros vs. Reni

catfishaaron

As expected the duel is Piros vs. Reni

Reni is a fan favorite so ✌️ Piros. She's an idiot.

But this is frustrating another woman is leaving for the third week in a row.

Pereda

At this rate. Rico is almost someone the Girls club doesn't want to focus on and neither do they focus on Stoji. I really think Rico's follower number intimidates them when they dual.

I hope Reni stays, I've been over Piros being two faced and a hypocrite. Reni has been very clear from the beginning.

If Reni stays, Barna is safe for several weeks. (piros led the charge against him)

Girls Club will go after Kriszti, Mario, Lisza, Rico.

If Barna goes to dual if nominated to leave ... he'll go after the first three and challenge Dani. To be safe. I doubt he'll want to take on Akos so quickly. He'll let Rico go after Akos.

catfishaaron

At this rate. Rico is almost someone the Girls club doesn't want to focus on and neither do they focus on Stoji. I really think Rico's follower number intimidates them when they dual.

I hope Reni stays, I've been over Piros being two faced and a hypocrite. Reni has been very clear from the beginning.

If Reni stays, Barna is safe for several weeks. (piros led the charge against him)

Girls Club will go after Kriszti, Mario, Lisza, Rico.

If Barna goes to dual if nominated to leave ... he'll go after the first three and challenge Dani. To be safe. I doubt he'll want to take on Akos so quickly. He'll let Rico go after Akos.

You're almost correct here BUT Barna is not as safe as you think. Mario (he does not like Barna) , Akos, Mel and maybe even Dani will go after him if a duel.
Rico seemed to have jumped ship to the other group.
At this point it sucks but the show is predictable duel wise. Mario, Barna, Lisza and Sjoti are very disliked on the outside.

The oddball is Kriszti. She has a weird cult following and people make excuses for her behavior.

Also Dani has a strong fan base too but it's nothing more than being attractive.

I would be very surprised if Reni or Akos aren't the winner with either Dani or Kristiz second place. This is if production doesn't interfere and let's the public decide like they have been.

felix95

~3:10am mario lisszi making out, mario ended up jerking off and cleaning his cum with a tshirt, i dont tjink anything explicit was shown though
~3:40 barna fucking piros in the cabin, decent sounds here

Pereda

Wow they kept the cam squarely focused on piros and didn't turn away when there could have been pussy flash / cock flash from Barna on top of her. It's weird, they focus at the weirdest times and then censor with Reni and others.

I guess production knows Piros is out and wants to get as much nudity as they can. Sex was undercover too.

kaif91

Wow they kept the cam squarely focused on piros and didn't turn away when there could have been pussy flash / cock flash from Barna on top of her. It's weird, they focus at the weirdest times and then censor with Reni and others.

I guess production knows Piros is out and wants to get as much nudity as they can. Sex was undercover too.

hoping for an official footage upload soon. Piros is hot!

Leo86

Did you record the videos

makedisti1975

Very good videos Valo Vilag again 👍😀

Panda

what happend, 40 min cabin with pig on thr stream  hmmm

catfishaaron

what happend, 40 min cabin with pig on thr stream  hmmm

They have been fighting all day it seems. Earlier you could hear screaming but they kept it off camera.

dadad

Sex Piros and Barna

catfishaaron

They really stopped showing Mario naked. I don't understand it. It's been like a month.

Albig

They really stopped showing Mario naked. I don't understand it. It's been like a month.
Yes that's how it is. They showed it for the last time in a video on the official site on December 28.
Someone commented here that they receive visits from their families, probably they have influenced with some important argument so that the production agrees not to show him naked.
But they are my lucubrations. Time will tell, if they still don't show him naked there is something strange on the part of the production.
When they were in the cabin with Kriszti, a testicle had come out of his boxers and he made sure to put it inside, that is, he was very attentive to those details.

catfishaaron

Yes that's how it is. They showed it for the last time in a video on the official site on December 28.
Someone commented here that they receive visits from their families, probably they have influenced with some important argument so that the production agrees not to show him naked.
But they are my lucubrations. Time will tell, if they still don't show him naked there is something strange on the part of the production.
When they were in the cabin with Kriszti, a testicle had come out of his boxers and he made sure to put it inside, that is, he was very attentive to those details.

I swear he's an actor that they are pushing to win. Even the edits show him a lot and he's so irrelevant to the house. I won't be shocked if he makes it to the finale as well.

catfishaaron

More drama today. Barna and Mario don't like each other and are planning on dueling if they are nominated.

Panda

More drama today. Barna and Mario don't like each other and are planning on dueling if they are nominated.

thats all scriptet i say