Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They're voting for the next houseguest to leave already? Wow they're moving fast... I wonder if they want to to make more drama at the party tonight.

They have the board out with the housemates pictures.

Mario looks really nervous.

Mario is sad because this is his third friend to go home in a row. He picked the wrong side. Barna is also freaking out because he really didn't think Akos would come back. Next week duel will likely be Barna vs one of the girls.

Like I said I know these shows and they are all the same year after year now.

catfishaaron

ok then you can forget the show because production desidet arko as winner of this show.

Not production. The housemates decided him the winner by treating him poorly. It's the same story but different series. You would think people who go on Big Brother would learn this by now.

Pereda

Votes:

Akos   - Barna
Melina - Kriszti
Stoji - Piros
Barna - Dani
Dani - Barna
Rico - Piros
Lisza - Piros
Piros - Barna
Kriszti - Piros
Mario - Piros
Reni - Piros

Piros duals again.  loll:

She'll go after Barna next week.

Girls Club will pick off the horny group. Let's hope production throws in a surprise to shake things up.

catfishaaron

Voting precent for duel tonight

catfishaaron

The crying is done for now. New Years celebration underway. It seems the truce between Prios and Reni is over so there will likely be drama tonight in regards to who  sexx Barna.

Kriszti sad about Bibi but she likes Akos a lot (maybe more than friends) so she's having fun now.

Leo86

I mean the sex Videos not from the official site

catfishaaron

Lamin flew to the studio to spend New Year's with Bibi.  sexx

Correction: He actually went to see the winner of last season  loll: Poor Bibi.

catfishaaron

Lots of drinking, drama and crying tonight.

Pereda

Barna and Piros drunk and talking in the dinning table.

She's really drunk based on her eyes.

catfishaaron

Barna and Piros drunk and talking in the dinning table.

She's really drunk based on her eyes.

Who did they just show fooling around in bed? I missed it.

Pereda

Who did they just show fooling around in bed? I missed it.

I think it's Dani and Melina.Seems they moved to the orange bed in the corner? The camera angle is not the same one for the red bed.

Edit:

It's the red bed. They used the camera angle by the dresser. Dani is on top of Melina making out between her legs. He's not nude though, they might fuck...

catfishaaron

I think it's Dani and Melina.Seems they moved to the orange bed in the corner? The camera angle is not the same one for the red bed.

That's why I was confused  loll: at first I thought it was Barna and Kristiz or Akos and Kristiz

Pereda

Not sure if they're fucking... but kind looks like it or he's just hard on top of her grinding against her. It's hard to tell.

Barna picked up his blanket and pillows from the bedroom.

Akos next to Melina/Dani hearing whats going on.  loll: How awkward.

Pereda

He's eating her out.  hs

Barna doesn't even do that.  loll:

Good on Dani for giving oral.

catfishaaron

I wonder what is going on in the living room or cabin that they aren't changing the camera.

Pereda

I wonder what is going on in the living room or cabin that they aren't changing the camera.

No sex I guess, so they'll focus on Melina and Dani since they hardly do anything.

Reni just vomited next to her bed. Barna won't be having sex with her tonight. She's passed out.

Edit:

Dani's going into town fingering and eating her out.

Feed moved when he repositioned. Bullshit wasn't like anything was shown.

Feed went back to the bedroom Dani passed out in the position he was eating her out.  loll: 

Orb

So I guess Dani and Melina have done more with each other at this stage than Lissza and Mario?

Did it escalate quite fast between Dani and Melina? Because I've only really noticed Lissza straddling Mario and him copping a feel over the last few nights. They haven't done anything really sexual have they?

Orb

A summary of the nudity this morning/afternoon:

Kriszti was wearing a thong under a transparent nightdress and there were some nice shots of Melina's nipples (covered) while she was braless under her pyjamas.

Priosz changed topless with her back to the camera so nothing was seen; they showed her and Melina showering in swimwear but unfortunately not any changing afterwards.

Melina was seen again later in thong one piece underwear.

Barna flashed his dick and Rico was naked within the last hour too.

catfishaaron

Piros is leaning toward picking Reni in the duel which means we lose another woman this week. House is about to be a circle jerk soon.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBarna is also freaking out because he really didn't think Akos would come back