Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, they sneak sex randomly into their recaps shows and focus feeds on others. Daytime sex from Barna is a prime example.

It's odd they kept the cam on Lisza and Mario last night as she straddled him for a long time. On the 27th-28th, they went between Mario/Lisza and went to Dani/Melina (main bedroom). I guess the handjob was quick when production caught it and they then allowed us to see the straddling last night because Lisza had done something sexual with Mario nights before. The team sleeping arrangement ended the chance for more foreplay. (Seems Lisza touches him but doesn't allow him to go further with her)

loll: At least Mario's getting something finally.  gj2:
Yes, it seems that Mario got something.  loll:
It is clear that she does not want penetrations for now.

Albig

Barna cock and balls changing - 1:20am

Camera angle was far away and when Barna began to undo his pants the camera guy moved the feed to the angle between his legs to show the slip.
Wow. Waiting for the Panda video.  gj2:

I'm going to canonize Panda. I'll call him Saint Panda.  loll:
His contributions are of great value.

Also your comments and those of catfishaaron are very important to me because I can't closely follow this reality show.

KittyGalore

Wow. Waiting for the Panda video.  gj2:

I'm going to canonize Panda. I'll call him Saint Panda.  loll:
His contributions are of great value.

Also your comments and those of catfishaaron are very important to me because I can't closely follow this reality show.
I posted it here.

Pereda

Reni boob flash to the cameras - 1:50am

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You're welcome. Not a native speaker of Hungarian but try to give impressions based on translations and what people comment in general.

Lisza and Piros sleeping in cabin tonight.

Bibi is in the living room with Rico at the moment massaging his face, doubt she'll sleep on the couch, she'll probably sleep in a bed to be properly rested. 

Barna is in his bed.
Akos will probably sleep in his bed to fully rested for the dual, I think he's showering now.
Stoji in his bed.
Mario probably sleeping on the couch/floor of the living room.
Dani/Melina in their bed.
Kriszti in her bed.

Reni was showering, but not sure if she will sleep next to Akos or Barna.

Edit: No - Mario was upset? Slept in the patio and Piros and Lisza went to get him and now he's in the cabin. A bit bizarre. Not sure how that happened. Camera was focused on the other housemates. They cut away from a lot of the chat with Piros/Lisza.

Pereda

Mario and Lisza talking strategy. They're talking about Dani and Melina. Mario mentioned there are many people fighting and that's why Lisza's being neutral. They're talking about Piros and who she protects.

It's hard to hear Mario clearly because his mic is not close.

"Piros is the one who protects you...."

(Wonder if he implies if Girls Club turns on her. Lisza is next and Pirios is the head of the Girls Club so if she says to go after someone, the group goes for them)

They are analyzing the arguments from both dualists.

Edit:

Mario began making a move on Lisza. Lisza said she felt ugly and needed a hairdresser and looked like Frankenstein (her acne breakout). Mario sweet talked her and kissed and she said he still would look at her.

Feed moved to the living room. Camera guy went to Barna settling into the couch after showering. The angle between his legs, but no slip was seen. I think he' sleeping nude tonight.

Akos/Reni/Piroș/Kriszti/Melina in bed.

Dani/Bibi/Rico/Sjtoji awake in the living room.

Pereda

Rico nude in living room after Barna farts - 2:44am

loll:

The camera angle was away from Barna because they were afraid of a long slip I guess.

Feed cut to Mario in the cabin. He's now heading to the shower. Camera angle is nothing but the wall...

I swear these camera guys are so stupid moving to random angles when there's a bit of casual nudity.  doh:

Edit:

Mario and Lisza back on feed. They're under the same blanket... cuddling... so hopefully some foresplay slips. Mario kicked off his blanket and towel to the floor.

Seems he's horny again.

fingers crossed:

Pereda

Mario touching Lisza's crotch over pants - 3:05am

It wasn't super sexual, they were laughing, but the feed now moved to the living room with Team Bibi and Stoji.

Rico cock and balls out between his robe - 3:07am

Camera guys not moving away. I swear they're so odd about nudity. Barna is naked on the couch.

Rico cock and balls out robe open walking around - 3:14am

They're literately fowling him around naked...  wtf

The camera guys must be comfortable with small cocks.  loll:

Albig

Mario touching Lisza's crotch over pants - 3:05am

It wasn't super sexual, they were laughing, but the feed now moved to the living room with Team Bibi and Stoji.

Rico cock and balls out between his robe - 3:07am

Camera guys not moving away. I swear they're so odd about nudity. Barna is naked on the couch.

Rico cock and balls out robe open walking around - 3:14am

They're literately fowling him around naked...  wtf

The camera guys must be comfortable with small cocks.  loll:
It seems so, that's why they shoot Mario's dick.  loll:

Pereda

It seems so, that's why they shoot Mario's dick.  loll:

Yeah. Now we're missing what's going on in the cabin....  thd:

The camera angle focused on a sleepy Stoji.  doh:

Edit:

The moved back... they're both under their own blankets sleeping. Mario's sleeping with legs wide open under the covers. lol

We missed what happened while they chased Rico around.

Actually... looks like Mario's jerking off and tented the blankets to cover the stroking... he's making these weird faces and the blankets are moving by his legs...

Mario Jerking off? - 3:30am

Feed moved back to the living room after you could see a bit more movement...

After a few minutes Mario runs to the living room or bathroom..  :DD

Pereda

Not sure if Stoji joined team Bibi?

He's sleeping in the living room couch with the rest minus Mario, who's in the cabin with Lisza. Kriszti is now with Akos team if she's sleeping in the bedroom I guess. If Stoji was neutral he'd be sleeping in his bed like Lisza is in the cabin.

Rico waves his hard-on to Bibi (under boxers ) 4:07am

Bibi moved to the floor with Barna sharing a blanket. Camera guys moved angles quickly when he stood up covered to avoid slippage.

Feed now in the cabin with Mario and Lisza.

Lisza grabbing Mario's semi hard-on - 4:13am

Mario is sleeping uncovered. He usually has a blanket covering his crotch.

catfishaaron

Not sure if Stoji joined team Bibi?

He's sleeping in the living room couch with the rest minus Mario, who's in the cabin with Lisza. Kriszti is now with Akos team if she's sleeping in the bedroom I guess. If Stoji was neutral he'd be sleeping in his bed like Lisza is in the cabin.

Rico waves his hard-on to Bibi (under boxers ) 4:07am

Bibi moved to the floor with Barna sharing a blanket. Camera guys moved angles quickly when he stood up covered to avoid slippage.

Feed now in the cabin with Mario and Lisza.

Lisza grabbing Mario's semi hard-on - 4:13am

Mario is sleeping uncovered. He usually has a blanket covering his crotch.

Kristiz has a new developed crush on Akos. They may become a thing if he stays as he claims to be bi.

Panda

maybe to have sex there they do

catfishaaron

maybe to have sex there they do

Reni went to the living room and cuddled up with Barna. She doesn't like other girls near him still.

Leo86

After the show end the people here will post they recordet videos ?

KittyGalore

After the show end the people here will post they recordet videos ?

catfishaaron

Lamin flew to the studio to spend New Year's with Bibi.  sexx

catfishaaron

The duel has begun. So funny they did it on new years eve.

catfishaaron

As expected Akos is back. Bibi is home.

Pereda

They're voting for the next houseguest to leave already? Wow they're moving fast... I wonder if they want to to make more drama at the party tonight.

They have the board out with the housemates pictures.

Mario looks really nervous. 

Panda

As expected Akos is back. Bibi is home.

ok then you can forget the show because production desidet arko as winner of this show.