Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You miss the point again. The point is the show quality... people are deciding between two "bad" characters and what it means for the house dynamic if one stays... Bibi (bad attitude) vs Akos (whiney/victim)...

Bibi isn't liked, but some admit she is more of an active participant than Akos and will stop the focus from the boring triangle drama. The show is already becoming stale with four participants being boring (Melina/Dani/Mario/Lisza). The question is what makes sense for the show production wise? Keep Akos that doesn't bring anything or Bibi who has a story arch and makes the show interesting (even those who dislike her admit she's more entertaining to say the least).

I had to scroll to actually find meaningful comments from viewers about the show's trajection after elimination. Not just "Go Akos" "Go Bibi" comments.

We'll see what production decides. If Akos was serious about staying, he should have gone for Barna or Kristzi. (A few comments said Akos chickened out by not going against Barna)

He took a gamble with Bibi. They're both polarizing characters in the house and you can see how a typical viewer realizes what it means if Bibi leaves vs Akos staying.

Ok we'll see in eviction night. You are putting a lot of faith in production rigging a show to keep a horrible person. You must not watch the other Big Brothers- Brazil, Gran Hermano etc. They allow the public vote. Even if someone is great for drama they still let them go.

So let's shelf this debate until eviction.  nnn

Panda

2:25 pm reni start bj to barna

Pereda

You can see the supporter for each housemate.

The white column means those housemates are neutral and not supporting either of the dualists.

Kriszti and Stoji trying to keep neutral. Kristzi was voted against by akos and she voted for him...doesn't make sense besides her trying to not be a target next week. She and Mario/Dani are the next ones for easy picking.

Lamin kicked out for obvious liability reasons.
Henrik sent out because Melina was paired up that week
Anita sent out for the game (horny group lost one member)

If Bibi goes home, horny group loses another member. Girls club will then pick off Kriszti, and the others easily.

Hypothetically based on IG followers (which is not accurate because anyone can follow them but not truly vote)

Rico's support + Mario's for Bibi outweighs Akos support based on IG followers.  If we take into account the follower counts Bibi is ahead by 8k. Mario's 40K + Rico's 22K beat Piros + Reni's followers.

If Bibi plays these few days right, she could tap the followers of the neutral housemates to her advantage. I don't think production will let the show skew to the Girls Club's advantage so quickly. There are two/three months left. Unless this becomes like the past 2 seasons where viewers said they were bored with the house being uninterested in tasks.

What they should do is allow one of the eliminated housemates return for a week and dual who they want to change the alliances and earn a spot in the house again. The house is getting boring because it's essentially two camps. They're no unpredictability and the drama is the same dynamic. 

Pereda

Lisza straddling Mario in the cabin 2am

Not sure why they keep this thing going. Kinda weird if this is for the show (like they planned) or if Lisza is just using Mario/ leading him on. She's giving him blue balls by dry humping/making out with him, but no sex. He adjusted his cock in his boxers before she got on top, but wasn't hard at that time.

oll:

Edit:

Now he's semi/hard as she's on top of him (clothed) making out.

catfishaaron

Lisza straddling Mario in the cabin 2am

Not sure why they keep this thing going. Kinda weird if this is for the show (like they planned) or if Lisza is just using Mario/ leading him on. She's giving him blue balls by dry humping/making out with him, but no sex. He adjusted his cock in his boxers before she got on top, but wasn't hard at that time.

oll:

Edit:

Now he's semi/hard as she's on top of him (clothed) making out.

She's annoying because like you said she kissed him and then says now. However Mario tried to control her and fans don't like that.

It appears Lisza has been replaced by Akos... Not sure how this happened in 10 minutes.

Edit: production kicked Mario out of the cabin because people were complaining he was forcing himself onto Lisza. They are avoiding scandal. Akos and Lisza will sleep in the cabin tonight.

Pereda

She's annoying because like you said she kissed him and then says now. However Mario tried to control her and fans don't like that.

It appears Lisza has been replaced by Akos... Not sure how this happened in 10 minutes.

Edit: production kicked Mario out of the cabin because people were complaining he was forcing himself onto Lisza. They are avoiding scandal. Akos and Lisza will sleep in the cabin tonight.

People complaining at 3-4am about the feed? No, I don't think that's what happened. They hardly have any social media presence besides IG so where would people complain? lol

What most likely happened, like before, the dual "teams" separate between the cabin and house. It happened with Piros vs Anita (Reni slept with Piros in the cabin) and they outlined "team areas" in the villa.

Since Lisza is neutral, I guess they allowed her to remain and Mario moved to the main bedroom with Bibi.

Pereda

Rico/Barna (not naked)/Mario sleeping in the living room.

Piros/Reni/Melina/Dani/Stoji/Bibi/Kristzi main bedroom

Lisza/Akos in the cabin

Pereda

Rico ass out - 3am

Rico's boxers are ripped it seems?  You can see up his ass and the camera isn't moving. loll:

catfishaaron

People complaining at 3-4am about the feed? No, I don't think that's what happened. They hardly have any social media presence besides IG so where would people complain? lol

What most likely happened, like before, the dual "teams" separate between the cabin and house. It happened with Piros vs Anita (Reni slept with Piros in the cabin) and they outlined "team areas" in the villa.

Since Lisza is neutral, I guess they allowed her to remain and Mario moved to the main bedroom with Bibi.

I'm sorry but you just make up stuff and go with it. There is an entire thread on reddit about Mario and how he treats Lisza. The way you discount reddit because it fits none of your narratives is so funny. Facebook also has a huge presence and so does Instagram. Twitter isn't popular in the country I learned.

Pereda

I'm sorry but you just make up stuff and go with it. There is an entire thread on reddit about Mario and how he treats Lisza. The way you discount reddit because it fits none of your narratives is so funny. Facebook also has a huge presence and so does Instagram. Twitter isn't popular in the country I learned.

What does reddit have to do with the show? It makes no sense whatsoever.... the main public isn't watching this on tv broadcast. Where are the complaints going on a live feed 3-4am on a Thursday? A few Redditors being upset at how pushy he is? (Same with Barna) What happened? Nothing. What does a thread have to do anything with the change in rooms? Nothing. The pushiness has nothing to do with the sleeping arrangements tonight before the dual.

They split them up by teams before the dual... same as the last dual. Simple as that.

Pereda

Rico cock and ballsl slip through boxers - 6am

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Rico actually has several slips of balls and morning wood clearly visible without production cutting away. You should see him tossing and turning with his balls out for a long time throughout the feed.

Pereda

Housemates gave each dualist comments. Akos was upset he got so many negatives descrptiors. Bibi wasn't happy Kriszti didn't compliment her.

VV Bibi:
Funny, hypocrite, boastful, undemanding, leader, straightforward, energetic, stubborn, sneaky, problematic, coward

VV Ákos:
brave, hysterical, uninteresting, boring, cloak spinner (deceitful / two-faced), outspoken, gossipy, easy to manipulate, honest

Translated by my Hungarian friend.

Speeches are ongoing between the dualists to the villa. Housemates are asking questions.

So far:

Bibi - Mario/Rico/Barna

Akos- Melina/Piros/ Dani/Reni

They talked about their team dynamic. Something about bodies and cuddling was mentioned by Pirios.

Barna asked two questions. Seems Akos responded that Barna acted differently before he made a decision to challenge someone else to the dual. Implying Barna said things to save himself from a dual, but changed after. Barna responded with a "gift" to say he loved Akos (my guess to say he's not homophobic). It looked like a piece of cloth. 

catfishaaron

Housemates gave each dualist comments. Akos was upset he got so many negatives descrptiors. Bibi wasn't happy Kriszti didn't compliment her.

VV Bibi:
Funny, hypocrite, boastful, undemanding, leader, straightforward, energetic, stubborn, sneaky, problematic, coward

VV Ákos:
brave, hysterical, uninteresting, boring, cloak spinner (deceitful / two-faced), outspoken, gossipy, easy to manipulate, honest

Translated by my Hungarian friend.

Speeches are ongoing between the dualists to the villa. Housemates are asking questions.

So far:

Bibi - Mario/Rico/Barna

Akos- Melina/Piros/ Dani/Reni

They talked about their team dynamic. Something about bodies and cuddling was mentioned by Pirios.

Barna asked two questions. Seems Akos responded that Barna acted differently before he made a decision to challenge someone else to the dual. Implying Barna said things to save himself from a dual, but changed after. Barna responded with a "gift" to say he loved Akos (my guess to say he's not homophobic). It looked like a piece of cloth.

Another reason why you're point about Bibi being drama is a reason to stay. Akos is more of the drama since most of the house is against him. Bibi is with a large group. Akos is the one on the outside here. Also sadly to say this but Akos is getting the victim edit. Which wins every year on Big Brothers.

Pereda

Another reason why you're point about Bibi being drama is a reason to stay. Akos is more of the drama since most of the house is against him. Bibi is with a large group. Akos is the one on the outside here. Also sadly to say this but Akos is getting the victim edit. Which wins every year on Big Brothers.

Dude, you're so biased for Akos and the homosexual issues with the housemates trigger you. The entire VV thread you follow on reddit is you bitching about people saying Akos should go and you pushing for Akos and hating Bibi. People even call you out for pushing the gay agenda and romances with Mario. You ask them questions all the time because you don't know what's going on. 

This is how the villa feels about the dualists. It's a game... and people have told you here and on Reddit that Bibi is a better "character" for the house and the consequences if she goes for the house dynamic.

I don't care how many Big Brothers you watch. Valo is different and always has been different in terms of nudity and sex and the topics characters face too (homophobia, mental illness, etc).They don't have much of a social presences besides IG/FB for Hungarians that understand the language....  this isn't GH Argentina/ BB USA/ Canada where people who can understand English/Spanish and post about the show all over social media and productions pay attention to twitter/leaks.

You don't know the Hungarian language and push your own BS narrative (production kicked out Mario because he was pushy on Lisza... wtf? You just had to be dramatic) because there's a gay underdog character you like. You complain a lot about VV as seen on your reddit profile and people call you out on why you're even on the subtopic writing in English.

Let it go. If Bibi stays, stop watching the show like you bitch about on Reddit. Focus on the nudity and sex like most of the forum is interested in.

I, at least, have a translator and try to contextualize what goes on because I watch the lives and read the RTL posts (knowing they want to spin things their way).  I'm looking at this as a production value and I see the team dynamics forming. I read the viewers comments to see how they feel about the characters. We see how production pushes false narratives and makes things for public viewers because the house gets stale.

Akos doesn't add anything besides the comments you saw the Villa say about him. I don't think a public will pity vote a gay guy through to the end. That narrative gets old with 3 months left.

The conflict and drama is clear this season:

- The romance triangle (Barna/Reni/Piros)
- Bibi's character
- Lisza/Mario coupling (production emphasized)
- Melina/Dani's weird relationship
-  Horny Group vs Girls Club

Pereda

According to the official site, it seems that there was activity under the covers between Mario and Lisza.  bj

I wonder when this was. I'll have to look through the live feed caps to see if this was shown on cam. I don't see why they wouldn't have kept the cams on them at night.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login did you see this when you checked the night caps?

Actually, she's not giving oral, her head is not even near his crotch when she gets up.... it looks like a hand job or he jerked off?

Panda

I wonder when this was. I'll have to look through the live feed caps to see if this was shown on cam. I don't see why they wouldn't have kept the cams on them at night.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login did you see this when you checked the night caps?

Actually, she's not giving oral, her head is not even near his crotch when she gets up.... it looks like a hand job or he jerked off?

was not on stream, i guess happen t he time they was not on them with the stream

Pereda

was not on stream, i guess happen t he time they was not on them with the stream

Based on what she was wearing the handjob was on the 26 or 27th.

We'll see if they get more daring after the dual for the New Year's party. They'll get booze to party. Hopefully we'll get some Reni/Barna sex on the feed too.

Albig

Based on what she was wearing the handjob was on the 26 or 27th.

We'll see if they get more daring after the dual for the New Year's party. They'll get booze to party. Hopefully we'll get some Reni/Barna sex on the feed too.
The problem is that if the production considers that what is happening is important material for their daily programs, they will not show it live.

Pereda

The problem is that if the production considers that what is happening is important material for their daily programs, they will not show it live.

Yes, they sneak sex randomly into their recaps shows and focus feeds on others. Daytime sex from Barna is a prime example.

It's odd they kept the cam on Lisza and Mario last night as she straddled him for a long time. On the 27th-28th, they went between Mario/Lisza and went to Dani/Melina (main bedroom). I guess the handjob was quick when production caught it and they then allowed us to see the straddling last night because Lisza had done something sexual with Mario nights before. The team sleeping arrangement ended the chance for more foreplay. (Seems Lisza touches him but doesn't allow him to go further with her)

loll: At least Mario's getting something finally.  gj2:

Pereda

Barna cock and balls changing - 1:20am

Camera angle was far away and when Barna began to undo his pants the camera guy moved the feed to the angle between his legs to show the slip.