Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

So I'm catching up on the past few days now that I'm back.

Seems the drama with Barna being iced out with the women is that Reni/Piros agreed not to be with him. Piros and Barna made out after Reni said she would no longer be with Barna. The sex with benefits is over between them.

Melina and Dani are on the outs. Melina realizing she has no influence and neither does Dani being together. She might befriend Bibi to have some allies from the horny group and leave Dani solo to fend off the votes from housemates next week. Piros seems to be the stronger player with allies, but some people are hoping Piros leaves and is more annoying than Bibi (going back and forth on Barna, having everyone do her bidding). Melina isn't a strong player either, probably why she didn't vote for Barna and kept her vote neutral for Lisza.

Barna is now the villa master. It seems he's most at risk from Akos challenging to a dual.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I'm catching up on the past few days now that I'm back.

Seems the drama with Barna being iced out with the women is that Reni/Piros agreed not to be with him. Piros and Barna made out after Reni said she would no longer be with Barna. The sex with benefits is over between them.

Melina and Dani are on the outs. Melina realizing she has no influence and neither does Dani being together. She might befriend Bibi to have some allies from the horny group and leave Dani solo to fend off the votes from housemates next week. Piros seems to be the stronger player with allies, but some people are hoping Piros leaves and is more annoying than Bibi (going back and forth on Barna, having everyone do her bidding). Melina isn't a strong player either, probably why she didn't vote for Barna and kept her vote neutral for Lisza.

Barna is now the villa master. It seems he's most at risk from Akos challenging to a dual.

Piros is terrible. She also told Dani that Barna and Melina were flirting and trying to form a group without him. Dani is very jealous. However he has the horny group with him and fits in more so they won't vote for him. Next week will likely be Reni voted to duel.

Akos is still on the fence between choosing Bibi or Barna. Both are being super nice to him but no matter which he picks he will stay. The public hates Bibi and Barna. They want Barna gone because he is manipulative and they think Reni and Prios are his victims.

Pereda

Piros is terrible. She also told Dani that Barna and Melina were flirting and trying to form a group without him. Dani is very jealous. However he has the horny group with him and fits in more so they won't vote for him. Next week will likely be Reni voted to duel.

Akos is still on the fence between choosing Bibi or Barna. Both are being super nice to him but no matter which he picks he will stay. The public hates Bibi and Barna. They want Barna gone because he is manipulative and they think Reni and Prios are his victims.

Akos should go after Barna if he's between Bibi and him. Seems Piros is more hated than Bibi at the moment, so Barna is a safer match up. Kristzi could be the wild card he decides to go for if he's unsure he could win against him.

With Barna gone, the girls are open for the other guys (Mario/Dani/Rico (lol)/ Stoji). Although an odd pairing, I could see Reni going for Mario given his cock size and her sexual appetite. Whether this causes Lisza to get jealous (if she's still set on no sex), then maybe Mario will get more action from her too should she relent.

Albig

I think that if Barna leaves, sex will end in VV 11. Except for Mario who seems to have a sexual appetite and wouldn't mind doing it in front of cameras, if the rest of the participants had wanted to have sex they would have already done it, it's almost 37 days of reality.

catfishaaron

I think that if Barna leaves, sex will end in VV 11. Except for Mario who seems to have a sexual appetite and wouldn't mind doing it in front of cameras, if the rest of the participants had wanted to have sex they would have already done it, it's almost 37 days of reality.

If Barna leaves Reni will go for a different guy likely Mario or Dani. Sex won't happen if Barna stays is more the case.

Pereda

If Barna leaves Reni will go for a different guy likely Mario or Dani. Sex won't happen if Barna stays is more the case.

If Barna stays, then Reni/Piros has to go for sex to continue or they drop the pact. Once the girl pact is broken, then the drama goes away.

1:30am Barna's pants pulled down and ass is grabbed by Reni?

Pereda

Akos changing nude in front of night cam 6:10am

dadad

dadad

18+shower video with some nice scenes

catfishaaron

The duel is AKOS vs. BIBI

Barna and Kris got to Akos and they are friends now. Bibi will be leaving  fingers crossed:

Orb

Was that Priosz nude from behind in the official site shower video?

Panda

Was that Priosz nude from behind in the official site shower video?

i think yes she is

Pereda

We'll see if producers kick out Bibi. My guess is Akos will go because Bibi will deliver more drama and they would want the girls (Reni/Piros) to go against her for viewership. The horny group will then be in a position to go after Piros to draw out the issues and gamesmanship. Removing a houseguest that won't be providing much material like drama/sex will be an easy choice for production, so Akos will go.

It will then be a "pairs" game. Barna/Bibi vs. Reni/Piros vs. Lisza / Mario vs. Melina/Dani vying for alliances with Kriszti, Rico, and Stoji to get votes.

Stoji is the favorite male (sexless/drama free) who will make it to the finale. Reni is probably a favorite the females to take make it to the finale.

Pereda

Mario on top of Lisza kissing her for a while now and touching her boobs. He's trying so hard to get her to have sex. She's just there holding him, but not necessarily into it. Production will run with it and try to make them a couple. I guess Lisza allows it because it gets her attention and some intimacy without sex

catfishaaron

We'll see if producers kick out Bibi. My guess is Akos will go because Bibi will deliver more drama and they would want the girls (Reni/Piros) to go against her for viewership. The horny group will then be in a position to go after Piros to draw out the issues and gamesmanship. Removing a houseguest that won't be providing much material like drama/sex will be an easy choice for production, so Akos will go.

It will then be a "pairs" game. Barna/Bibi vs. Reni/Piros vs. Lisza / Mario vs. Melina/Dani vying for alliances with Kriszti, Rico, and Stoji to get votes.

Stoji is the favorite male (sexless/drama free) who will make it to the finale. Reni is probably a favorite the females to take make it to the finale.

You are very off my friend. Stoji is nowhere near a favorite and once again production doesn't care about sex.

Pereda

You are very off my friend. Stoji is nowhere near a favorite and once again production doesn't care about sex.

Production cares about the drama and what draws viewers in. Sex is a bonus for them and they look for it (look at all the sexual related videos that they post on RTL even going far to make it like Lisza and Mario are fucking when they're not). 

Akos does not bring any drama besides the issues with Bibi and the comments from the other guys about him being gay/feminine. That's his entire "drama" for the show. He got mad at Kristzi because she scored low when he did a strip tease and said he acted too masculine when he isn't like that. He blew that entire gender expression thing up. He's just a filler housemate. Similar to Anitta.

The real drama and gamesmanship is Barna/Reni/Piros/Bibi. That draws out the alliances. Stoji is hardly an issue for the housemates... he'll slide by. If Akos goes home, will a lot of viewers stop watching? No. They'll want to see how the drama unfolds between the four Bibi/Barna/Reni/Piros.

Public "votes" are BS on shows like this. Production will do as they please to keep viewership for the network.

Edit:

Melina and Dani kissing in bed. I guess they reconciled. I still feel like Dani was told by production to cling to Melina to save her and pair up to kick out Henrik. They're such a boring couple in general. 

catfishaaron

Production cares about the drama and what draws viewers in. Sex is a bonus for them and they look for it (look at all the sexual related videos that they post on RTL even going far to make it like Lisza and Mario are fucking when they're not). 

Akos does not bring any drama besides the issues with Bibi and the comments from the other guys about him being gay/feminine. That's his entire "drama" for the show. He got mad at Kristzi because she scored low when he did a strip tease and said he acted too masculine when he isn't like that. He blew that entire gender expression thing up. He's just a filler housemate. Similar to Anitta.

The real drama and gamesmanship is Barna/Reni/Piros/Bibi. That draws out the alliances. Stoji is hardly an issue for the housemates... he'll slide by. If Akos goes home, will a lot of viewers stop watching? No. They'll want to see how the drama unfolds between the four Bibi/Barna/Reni/Piros.

Public "votes" are BS on shows like this. Production will do as they please to keep viewership for the network.

Edit:

Melina and Dani kissing in bed. I guess they reconciled. I still feel like Dani was told by production to cling to Melina to save her and pair up to kick out Henrik. They're such a boring couple in general.

Okay we will see on eviction night. I watch several Big Brothers and they stick to public votes because of you upset the public who is going to watch. Bibi is HATED by them.

Pereda

Several comments:

Majority don't like Bibi over the sptting incident, but some  viewers are even saying the obvious:

"If Bibi goes home, we're stuck watching the triangle Barna/Reni/Piros again.... Bibi should stay so we avoid that"

"VV is boring already, if Bibi goes home, we'll fall asleep watching the show"

"Akos plays a victim everytime and the housemates feel bad for him. Pretty boring now and he doesn't do anything but throw tantrums. Nothing is good for him. Bibi should return to the house."

"Bibi has to go back without her the house is unwatchable. Akos just whines all day"

"Bibi has to keep doing the show, she's active in the house, the others just lay around like Mario/Lisza and Melina/Dani; they do nothing."

"Which ones should go? The whining machine (Akos) or the Peasant (Bibi)? Can't stand either of them, but rather sloppy Bibi return to the villa because the situation would be more bearable"

Other comments are homophobic against Akos (not surprising) for taking him out the house.

catfishaaron

You had to scroll far down for those comments  loll:
These are the Instagram comments (since you said Reddit doesn't count) and I screen shot from top toward bottom.

Pereda

You miss the point again. The point is the show quality... people are deciding between two "bad" characters and what it means for the house dynamic if one stays... Bibi (bad attitude) vs Akos (whiney/victim)...

Bibi isn't liked, but some admit she is more of an active participant than Akos and will stop the focus from the boring triangle drama. The show is already becoming stale with four participants being boring (Melina/Dani/Mario/Lisza). The question is what makes sense for the show production wise? Keep Akos that doesn't bring anything or Bibi who has a story arch and makes the show interesting (even those who dislike her admit she's more entertaining to say the least).

I had to scroll to actually find meaningful comments from viewers about the show's trajection after elimination. Not just "Go Akos" "Go Bibi" comments.

We'll see what production decides. If Akos was serious about staying, he should have gone for Barna or Kristzi. (A few comments said Akos chickened out by not going against Barna)

He took a gamble with Bibi. They're both polarizing characters in the house and you can see how a typical viewer realizes what it means if Bibi leaves vs Akos staying.