Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

Barna brief ball slip :1am

Reni and Piros/ Group shower - 1:30am

Weird that Dani put on swim trunks. I guess he'll shower nude with Melina only, but not the others.

catfishaaron

quote author=Albig link=topic=1760.msg18251#msg18251 date=1671763278]
Liszza and Mario  hmmm sexx hmmm
(Video from the official page)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/quote]

This is 100% fake and scripted. She wouldn't even kiss him last night. They don't even talk during the day.

Pereda

She wasn't into it but allowed him to kiss her and all that without sex. Production will spin it to keep the drama. They kinda can't do much at this point (unless they add new people but it's not worth it after 1.5 months. If the girls aren't going to have sex, then they'll just push scenarios because they can't force them.

A dull cast is a dull cast.

A few comments on IG saying the "phantom" returns to the house over Akos. They're commenting on the dual post with Akos and the blank phantom slot. lol Seems people prefer he leave over anyone else.

KittyGalore

They got a Christmas tree delivered when they woke up and had to decorate it. They then had to wrap presents and an hour later they all open them then they must have got video messages from home because one by one they all started crying.

catfishaaron

Barna tried with all the girls but they are sticking to it. None of them will sleep in a bed with him or have sex with him. I'm not sure how much longer he is going to last.

Panda

Pereda

They posted a video with Bibi kissing Barna as he sat in the shower, but it was censored (12+ rating). Pretty stupid that production is literally taking random kisses and making it more than it is. They could have easily put that in the 18+ section, I doubt he had a semi or was hard.

They also implied Barna and Melina were getting closer because he was in bed next to her.

Panda

They posted a video with Bibi kissing Barna as he sat in the shower, but it was censored (12+ rating). Pretty stupid that production is literally taking random kisses and making it more than it is. They could have easily put that in the 18+ section, I doubt he had a semi or was hard.

They also implied Barna and Melina were getting closer because he was in bed next to her.

i guess it was for the normal daily show not for the 18+ show thats why censored

Albig

i guess it was for the normal daily show not for the 18+ show thats why censored
Yes, but they edit videos for the "for all audiences" section and it's logical that they censor them, the problem is that they don't like to work much, because they use those same censored videos for the +16 and +18 section. But since they are also inconsistent, days ago they posted a +16 video in the "for all audiences" section with the participants naked in the shower, and without censorship.

Albig

Barna naked shower 24-12-2022.mp4

Comment on this video:
They finally decide to show Barna naked for a long time!
But she shows how hard she is for them, how she is hard for them!! show him naked. 1) The longest time is done through a glass that is foggy and sometimes semi-foggy, luckily there are seconds when it looks good. 2) They use direct camera when he has a pose where he is not showing his genitals.

But still, it's a great video  gj2: gj2: gj2:

catfishaaron

The girls are pushing for Akos to duel Barna which by social media comments Akos would win. The viewers are over the Barna drama and think he's inappropriate. None of the girls will sleep in the same bed as him and it pisses him off.

Prios made a joke that if Akos duels Barna she will have sex with Akos  loll:

Pereda

Comment on this video:
They finally decide to show Barna naked for a long time!
But she shows how hard she is for them, how she is hard for them!! show him naked. 1) The longest time is done through a glass that is foggy and sometimes semi-foggy, luckily there are seconds when it looks good. 2) They use direct camera when he has a pose where he is not showing his genitals.

But still, it's a great video  gj2: gj2: gj2:

It's honestly a hit and miss with them. Some camera guys are fine using the front mirror (usually for the girls to get clear shots ) and for the guys it's the q-ball cams. Also they're lacking much interesting material (sex) so they probably wanted more nudity / keep the Reni and Barna drama going.

BeloValog is supposed to have a special "behind the scenes" broadcast. You can see on IG the camera control room and all screens / angles they have in front of them.

Pereda

The girls are pushing for Akos to duel Barna which by social media comments Akos would win. The viewers are over the Barna drama and think he's inappropriate. None of the girls will sleep in the same bed as him and it pisses him off.

Prios made a joke that if Akos duels Barna she will have sex with Akos  loll:

I was surprised Melina threw her vote away and didn't side with Reni and Piros to vote for Barna. She wasted her vote for Lisza.. kinda random.

If Akos goes after Barna... it's a toss up. I have a feeling Akos will go for Kriszti to take out a member from the "horny" group. (Barna/Bibi/stoji/Kriszti/Lisza/Mario/Rico)

catfishaaron

I was surprised Melina threw her vote away and didn't side with Reni and Piros to vote for Barna. She wasted her vote for Lisza.. kinda random.

If Akos goes after Barna... it's a toss up. I have a feeling Akos will go for Kriszti to take out a member from the "horny" group. (Barna/Bibi/stoji/Kriszti/Lisza/Mario/Rico)

Barna is public enemy number 1 right now. The second he's up he is going and production doesn't give a shit about sex.

catfishaaron

Not enough beds and Reni has been sharing with Akos and Piros. Barna was kicked out of the main room so Reni could sleep in the bed instead.

Also I don't understand why Mario and Lassia get the cabin every single night.

catfishaaron

Liszza said no to Mario again tonight. I'm not sure why they are editing it to make it seem like they have had sex but she will not. She doesn't want him and right now he's the only option for her so she's nice to him and teases him.

He seemed more upset and horny and I believe he was going to masturbate but they changed the camera.
Maybe they will put this into a 18+ video since sex just isn't happening on this show.

Kiiwo93

Sziasztok,nem tudja valaki,külföldről hogyan lehet nézni a 0-24 streamet? Előre is köszönöm  :)

Albig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRico hard dick pissing in shower

Wow...! Production surprise. They even accommodate the camera to focus better.
Great video.  gj2: gj2: gj2:

Albig

Wow...! Production surprise. They even accommodate the camera to focus better.
Great video.  gj2: gj2: gj2:
Also, turn on the shower water to wash away the urine.
But then he spits out three more squirts of urine and doesn't turn on the shower water.  hmmmm

catfishaaron

Dani and Melanie are done as well. So maybe Dani will form a bond with a different girl.

Akos got a haircut and he's so hot!