Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

Mario really tried to get laid with Lisza. She might cave after a few weeks if Mario stays. Not sure if he's trying to convince her he really likes her and the fake relationship gave him feelings so she's more willing. He's definitely looking for sex. He probably knows that if he has sex on the show, he'll have a better shot at staying longer.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mario really tried to get laid with Lisza. She might cave after a few weeks if Mario stays. Not sure if he's trying to convince her he really likes her and the fake relationship gave him feelings so she's more willing. He's definitely looking for sex. He probably knows that if he has sex on the show, he'll have a better shot at staying longer.

Unfortunately he won't be there in a few weeks. Mario is at the top of the list to be voted out.

Panda

They switched to the shower after she began to ride him. They went back and allowed audio with her riding him. I bet as the house gets emptier, Barna might not care and allow slips. Surprised they did not move away even for almost a penetration slip (nothing was seen). Round 2 later on tonight maybe or he got soft and didn't cum because he's still fondling her. 

if they had then not on stream because there  they  are  in cabin with mario and lisza all time

felix95

11:08 am mario shower mostly ass maybe some cockslip

Kaylus

It only opens JPG, do you have a video of this scene? hs tuu:

Panda

copy and paste the link , is it  a video

Albig

PANDA THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FORUM

utopia101

Thank you to Panda, catfishaaron, Albig and Kitty for all your videos you have uploaded so far regarding this show.  tuu: tuu: gj2:

catfishaaron

Production needs to give them a spa treatment or something. Some of the girls are looking rough and the haircuts they gave the men are terrible.
Akos is the only one who even gets dressed anymore.  loll:

catfishaaron

Mario tried sex again and was rejected. She won't even kiss him. He grabbed a towel and headed toward the bathroom but camera cut to main bedroom. It's a shame they are censoring so hard. I guess I need to give up on the idea of feeds like back in the day

Albig

Mario tried sex again and was rejected. She won't even kiss him. He grabbed a towel and headed toward the bathroom but camera cut to main bedroom. It's a shame they are censoring so hard. I guess I need to give up on the idea of feeds like back in the day

Rico also masturbated in the shower and they didn't show it. They showed it in a video on the official page, but censored. Looks like Rico couldn't ejaculate.

catfishaaron

Rico also masturbated in the shower and they didn't show it. They showed it in a video on the official page, but censored. Looks like Rico couldn't ejaculate.

Reni snd Barna started having sex and they took the camera out of the bedroom fast as hell. They must have got a warning or something.

Albig

Reni snd Barna started having sex and they took the camera out of the bedroom fast as hell. They must have got a warning or something.

The production is not serious. The only censorship criteria that the teams have only coincide in not showing explicit sex (if any) and penile erections. The rest depends on each team. It seems that now those who are afraid that they will take their jobs or who consider sex something "bad" are on duty. If not, it is not understood that sometimes they have sex and on other occasions they shoot with cameras.

The other alternative that opposes my observations is that the production took as a criterion showing sex sometimes yes and sometimes no to avoid thematic saturation.

They are my lucubrations, there may be other causes as well. For example, maintaining the viewer's expectation.

AMS

I face the same problem.Although the link is video but it opens as a picture

Albig

I face the same problem.Although the link is video but it opens as a picture
You don't have to click on the link, just copy and paste it into your browser.

Leo86

When will you post the recordert videos after the show finish ?

itsmegrimm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAfter Reni sucked Barna's penis until he ejaculated, Bibi kissed Reni on the mouth
What happened and so many pages are erased?

dadad

Do you have the feeling they started to censor more on the livestream?

KittyGalore

What happened and so many pages are erased?
What has been erased?

Pereda

I missed the last 2 days because I was busy.

So what's going on. Who are the house members voting to go for a dual/ leave the house?

They all look rough. The house is taking its toll on them.