Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mario touching himself a bit under the blanket.

Yeah he is horny shame people interrupted he might have properly gone for it.

felix95

10:03 am Barna cock-morning wood or semi hard

Pereda

10:03 am Barna cock-morning wood or semi hard

I looked through my cap and was shocked they kept focus on him and didn't change away when he pulled off the covered with solid morning wood. He must have caught the camera person off guard because they switched between him sleeping and Reni/Piros in the cabin.

He grabbed his shorts slowly and looked sleepy, so they might have assumed he was going undercover like usual to put on his boxers/shorts. But they kept the angle focused between his legs.

Now seeing his erect size, yeah, he's average (but "small" for being 6'4). Henrik clearly beats his size when he's fluffed. Mario erect size is bigger than his too. Barna is probably the same size as Rico.

Pereda

Anita and Barna fooling around 12:35pm

Hard cock slip as Anita jerked him. The camera is not moving. He's fingering her.

They might be allowing more from them because she might leave tomorrow. They switch between them and the cabin. She covered her hand more. He's trying to fuck though.

glorialand22

can you post these? also where can we watch them?

dadad

Anita and Barna fooling around 12:35pm

Hard cock slip as Anita jerked him. The camera is not moving. He's fingering her.

They might be allowing more from them because she might leave tomorrow. They switch between them and the cabin. She covered her hand more. He's trying to fuck though.

What about Reni?
Does she know that Barna is fooling around with Anita??

catfishaaron

What about Reni?
Does she know that Barna is fooling around with Anita??
No the script is for her to find out later at the party and ruin the party crying in the sauna for six hours.

catfishaaron

No the script is for her to find out later at the party and ruin the party crying in the sauna for six hours.

It started early today  loll:

catfishaaron

Bad screenshot but I thought I was screen recording. Mario had a hard on and was touching it. I will go back later to find it or if someone else wants to cap.

Panda

???

catfishaaron

This show would have more sex if Barna was gone. I get he's the only one having sex but he literally gatekeeps all the women and they don't go after other options. And Dani /Melina aren't  sexx. They don't even kiss.

Pereda

This show would have more sex if Barna was gone. I get he's the only one having sex but he literally gatekeeps all the women and they don't go after other options. And Dani /Melina aren't  sexx. They don't even kiss.

The girls like that he's good looking and masculine/ tall. That's why they seek his comfort. Lisza is the same but made clear she doesn't want sex. She cuddles with him. Melina stayed out of it because of the Reni drama.

Anita and him fool around. Today proved she jerks him off only (she wouldn't let him fuck her). Reni and him have full sex. Piros was just mutual masturbation (forced by Barna).

He's very aggressive in touching them and getting sexual though. You can see how he keeps trying.

Stoji won't have sex on tv. Mario will.. but with who? Rico would.. no one wants him. Dani wants Melina, but she won't with him. She has a partner.

They need to put in someone else or bring back Henrik + a new girl.  Barna can stay so he proves sex until there's other options.

Barna nude changing 9:45pm

catfishaaron

We getting some drama tonight  os:

Also why did they stop showing Mario naked? He was the only one I wanted to see naked  bit2:

Albig

Also why did they stop showing Mario naked? He was the only one I wanted to see naked  bit2:

Don't worry. The criteria of those who work in reality are not the same. It depends on the work shifts, what is showable for some and not for others. This is a constant characteristic in the Való Világ in generating and especially in 11. The same happens with the criteria for uploading videos on the official pages, they are crazy.  yess:

catfishaaron

The women (and Akos) are dancing their ass off at the party. Melanie gave Dani a lapdance in the cat suit .

RDT_20221216_194203.mp4

catfishaaron

Akos is very lonely in the house. He has nobody he can relate with (he's also a lot smarter than the others) and the guys ignore him.

catfishaaron

The other group is sleeping in the cabin tonight (Barna, Anita, Lesi, Mario, Rico) but my guess is we won't see the cabin tonight unlike last night.

Pereda

Lisza moved to the sauna. Bibi moved away from Barna, Anita is next to him now and next to Stoji. Bibi moved next to Stoji. Not sure what's going on. Seemed Stoji was talking to Barna or something. Don't know if he was telling him to stop trying to fuck. I think everyone is tired.

catfishaaron

Lisza moved to the sauna. Bibi moved away from Barna, Anita is next to him now and next to Stoji. Bibi moved next to Stoji. Not sure what's going on. Seemed Stoji was talking to Barna or something. Don't know if he was telling him to stop trying to fuck. I think everyone is tired.

Yes Barna was getting touchy and I don't think the girls like it. Lisza felt the cabin was too small for all of them. She was dry humping on Stoji some.

Mario is in sauna but I hope he isn't going to try anything with Lisza. She is very drunk right now and I don't think she likes him in that way. He'd have better luck with Rico

catfishaaron

Barna and Bibi are fooling around but they only showed a second of it in the cabin. Looks like Anita and Sojti might have left the cabin too. Rico still in cabin.