Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albig

The reality show partners commented that it bothered them that Rico was constantly showing his dick. Rico told them that when he was a child he began to be traumatized by having a very short dick, so showing himself naked is a way to overcome his insecurities.

catfishaaron

Barna and Bibi may be hooking up but we won't know tonight. They don't like the camera on the bedroom at night it seems.

Piros and Rena in cabin.
Marcos has moved to Akos bed. (Camera made a point of showing them for 3 seconds  loll:)

felix95

11:55 am reni tits in the bathroom

felix95

12:16 pm another girl naked, dont know which one but she seemed to have forgotten the camera

felix95

also from checking danj files we had 10:21 am stoji shower, rico naked when waking up and 9:49 am bibi naked in the shower

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
12:16 pm another girl naked, dont know which one but she seemed to have forgotten the camera

Lissza, she's one of the less shy girls but that's the most she's ever shown. A really good full frontal for the cameras.  gj2:

Probably meant to show only her ass and got embarassed when she realised she had turned round and showed the cameras everything.

Panda

Lissza, she's one of the less shy girls but that's the most she's ever shown. A really good full frontal for the cameras.  gj2:

Probably meant to show only her ass and got embarassed when she realised she had turned round and showed the cameras everything.

no she talked before about the cams, so i guess not she forgot

Pereda

The girls are losing inhibitions when they change and dress. Piros and others are not as careful as before.

Dani suddenly went nude and I wonder if he realized the others going nude probably helped them get fans and have interest. He showered in swim trunks for the first 2 weeks almost.

catfishaaron

Bibi made up with the house so Piros picked Anita to duel. I think the Piros side made a plan to vote on each other whoever they felt was the strongest and that person picks someone from the other side. At least, I hope that is it because I can't understand why they voted for one of their own .

catfishaaron

They just showed a full Akos shower. He was with some of the girls again who were not naked.

catfishaaron

Barna and Rena having sex in the bedroom. They are showing it. Under blankets. Sound is on.

Danj

Barna and Rena having sex in the bedroom. They are showing it. Under blankets. Sound is on.

As soon as production noticed they moved the camera though :(

felix95

12:24 pm dani nude in the shower they moved the camera away real quick

Albig

I don't understand why they protect Dani while Ákos showers always spend him in the shower, sometimes even fully.  hmmm

brorb

Clearly in panic mode re:

Panda

catfishaaron

they need a Party and alcohol

Lol what show are you watching? They drink 24/7. Always got a wine glass in their hands.

Panda

Lol what show are you watching? They drink 24/7. Always got a wine glass in their hands.

they need more and harder alcohol , party is a long time ago in there

catfishaaron

Dani 15.12.

This is Rico no Dani.

catfishaaron

Piros, Rena, Melania, Dani and Akons are sleeping in the cabin.

Bibi is making her move on Barna. He may have girl number 3 soon

Mario is horny but nobody wants him  loll: