Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can see Anita going. It's probably between her and Kriszti. Bibi might be nominated by the group, but she'll beat either Anita or Kristzi.

Melina and Dani are going to be safe. Producers put him in to stick to Melina and save her. Rico should have gone over Henrik. Rico just does the clown card.

Wait I'm very confused where you're getting the Bibi information from. She is the most hated from every comment on see on Instagram and Reddit. But I'm fine with Anita or Kristiz going. Rico should have went. That entire group is going to leave one by one either way.

Pereda

Wait I'm very confused where you're getting the Bibi information from. She is the most hated from every comment on see on Instagram and Reddit. But I'm fine with Anita or Kristiz going. Rico should have went. That entire group is going to leave one by one either way.

The group in the cabin now: Akos, Piros, Lisza, Reni, Mario, Dani, Melina don't want Bibi there. They'll vote for her. Anita would vote for Bibi.

The only one who wouldn't is Barna, Stoji, Rico, Kristzti.

They'll vote for Bibi. She's target #1. Unless they vote for Kriszti for being the easiest. Anita could be another option.

catfishaaron

The group in the cabin now: Akos, Piros, Lisza, Reni, Mario, Dani, Melina don't want Bibi there. They'll vote for her. Anita would vote for Bibi.

The only one who wouldn't is Barna, Stoji, Rico, Kristzti.

They'll vote for Bibi. She's target #1. Unless they vote for Kriszti for being the easiest. Anita could be another option.

Oh I misread what you were saying. Bibi messed up pissing Mario off. He jumped sides so fast and Lisza went right with him.

Pereda

Oh I misread what you were saying. Bibi messed up pissing Mario off. He jumped sides so fast and Lisza went right with him.

Melina and Reni talking in the bathroom.

Rico, Bibi, Stoji... those are the cabin's options.

catfishaaron

Barna just let Anita play with his ass some and she grabbed his dick. Sorry I'm not on my computer.

KittyGalore

Bibi from this morning with what looks like a pregnancy test.

Panda

Maario and lisza in cabin, stoji and bibi in one bed, reni and barna not to see on stream

Pereda

Barna's pancake ass running 9:10am

They woke them up by having the babies crying.  loll:

Pereda

Barna semi hard in shorts 10:20am

Panda

Barna semi hard in shorts 10:20am

short before reni wanted him give a bj but baby was crying

Panda

Pereda

The kids are grown up. They're showing projections of how the kids look. Barna's and Krsizti's girl looked the best.  loll:

Akos cried about the experience. But finally, the child activity is over. We'll know who they nominate to leave the house in a few hours.

Pereda

Barna with his hands down Reni's pants in front of others in the room. Camera guys don't move away. But when it's his slips, they move away.

At this rate, we should have them fucking in his bed hopefully with them allowing us to see from the far away cam.

catfishaaron

Barna with his hands down Reni's pants in front of others in the room. Camera guys don't move away. But when it's his slips, they move away.

At this rate, we should have them fucking in his bed hopefully with them allowing us to see from the far away cam.

Rena is confusing me. Barna has tried the last few days to fuck her and she refuses but she cuddles with him and kind of teases him .

catfishaaron

Mario NEVER stops talking. He acts like he's playing American Big Brother and goes off on these lectures and rants about what he wants to happen. The other group isn't even thinking about nominating him.

Albig

Two facts I've noticed about male nudity

1) Mario has a habit of grabbing his cock and turning it to his left. loll:
2) Barna and Dani in their frontal nudes receive little camera. I don't know if it's on purpose, either because the production doesn't care, or for some reason they tend not to expose them too much. Or is it coincidence  hmmm

Pereda

Two facts I've noticed about male nudity

1) Mario has a habit of grabbing his cock and turning it to his left. loll:
2) Barna and Dani in their frontal nudes receive little camera. I don't know if it's on purpose, either because the production doesn't care, or for some reason they tend not to expose them too much. Or is it coincidence  hmmm

1. He's hard essentially on purpose. You can see the close ups that his base of his cock is rock hard. Production allows it surprisingly. You see his erect size at 95% at this point when he showers. He didn't start out that way. He slept in boxers and hardly had morning wood (smaller semi). When Henrik began to whip it out, that's when he began to go hard for showers and wake ups. I think he wanted to show Barna and Henrik if he's the shortest of the guys, he's not the smallest hard. Barna has a pencil dick when hard. It's his shower semi length firmer.

2. I agree. Henrik and Lamin, and Mario had protection when they first showered. Barna did too. They began to allow more once they guys were going to be eliminated.  Dani is now over covering himself so they'll start to show him more. It also depends on the camera guy/ director working the times the guys go nude. One camera guy zoomed in on Lamin's cock/bulge  in the morning on his last day (similar how they zoom in on the girls) after he showed his big cock after sex with Bibi the previous night. It's really weird they're prude at times. They're all focused on the sex/nudity on the other cameras privately. 

Barna sucking Reni's tit and fooling around 6:26pm

He's wearing boxing gloves, not sure if production did that on purpose to stop him from touching the girls during the primetime direct feed. Reni is teasinng him now and the feed moved when Barna began to move around and they wanted to avoid a slip of him hard... daytime and primetime sex will be censored on the feed.

Pereda

How people voted:

Bibi - Piros
Piros - Reni
Anita - Piros
Kriszti - Reni
Stoji - Piros
Mario - Kristzti
Rico - Piros
Akos - Piros
Melina - Piros
Dani - Piros
Lisza - Piros
Reni - Piros
Barna - Piros

Piros is up for elimination. Everyone wants her out after the drama with Barna and Reni.

She did kinda lose a lot of momentum after the drama. We'll see who she chooses. My guess it will be Anita or Kristzti. 

Panda

How people voted:

Bibi - Piros
Piros - Reni
Anita - Piros
Kriszti - Reni
Stoji - Piros
Mario - Kristzti
Rico - Piros
Akos - Piros
Melina - Piros
Dani - Piros
Lisza - Piros
Reni - Piros
Barna - Piros

Piros is up for elimination. Everyone wants her out after the drama with Barna and Reni.

She did kinda lose a lot of momentum after the drama. We'll see who she chooses. My guess it will be Anita or Kristzti.

or maybe she will  chose barna or reni

Pereda

or maybe she will  chose barna or reni

She did say she wanted to dual Barna. Production would save Barna for the sex.

Barna is well liked and she'd lose over him.

Has to take out someone weak or go with a strong character that would force people to vote/ production chose a side.