Today it started!!
the live feed started.

where are the live feeds?

alexram

julinhoxiz IN TWICH FOR THIS MOMENT

Horonald

can anybody share website to watch live feed

Olmnybgs

A website that I have in my favorites... It has 6 camera's.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Horonald

thanks a lot, its a great link

Orb

The shower is basically in the kitchen itself, anyone in the kitchen can see.

KittyGalore

The shower is basically in the kitchen itself, anyone in the kitchen can see.
Have you recorded anyone having a shower?

Orb

Have you recorded anyone having a shower?

No, I'd be surprised if there was any shower nudity from this show, it always seems like any nudity is just quick slips.

I was hoping the bedroom cam would consistently be on one of the channels so I could record it, but they kept changing around the cams.

I don't have a subscription. I was just using the link Olmnybgs sent in. The first two cams are showing Brazilian news channels. Cam 3 seemed to have bad, pixellated video quality a lot of the time, and Cam 6 was just showing the same as Cam 5.

Horonald

is there any other site to watch live stream. can anybody share

Olmnybgs

No, I'd be surprised if there was any shower nudity from this show, it always seems like any nudity is just quick slips.

I was hoping the bedroom cam would consistently be on one of the channels so I could record it, but they kept changing around the cams.

I don't have a subscription. I was just using the link Olmnybgs sent in. The first two cams are showing Brazilian news channels. Cam 3 seemed to have bad, pixellated video quality a lot of the time, and Cam 6 was just showing the same as Cam 5.

Yeah, they are shying away from showing anything up close. One of the girls appeared to have been drunk last night,Icaught some of the way they totally surrounded her and changed her clothes (video posted in girls section). It was disappointing and difficult to watch, being an old fan of the days of Ana Paula Minerato, Babi Muniz, Dani Bolina amongst others of the Panicats. Those were the good ones...

Jeferson

he sii con rabia  m3: por que no dejan la camara del dormitorio constante ,la cambian de una cuando sienten que puede suceder algo ,como ayer que la parejita estaba hablando y besandosen cambiaron la camara de una a la sala , parte del tiempo se quedaron fue mostrando esa mona ahi  m3: m3:

Hoolio79

Yeah, they are shying away from showing anything up close. One of the girls appeared to have been drunk last night,Icaught some of the way they totally surrounded her and changed her clothes (video posted in girls section). It was disappointing and difficult to watch, being an old fan of the days of Ana Paula Minerato, Babi Muniz, Dani Bolina amongst others of the Panicats. Those were the good ones...

Do you have a fazenda vids of those? I love the panicats.

Olmnybgs

No I don't but I'm sure you can Google Panicats videos. Sorry

Antonino16

aqui no dejan ver ni medio pezon

vitocorleone75

Waww brasilian girls in this show are very hot

Javidcheema

Is this show over or continued