Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

A Fazenda 14-15 Brasil

Started by Mrxx, September 06, 2022, 05:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrxx

A fazenda 14 starts on September 13th:

the first 6 confirmed contestants: Ellen Cardoso, Ruivinha de Marte, Deborah Albuquerque, Thomas Costa, Iran Malfitano, Deolane Bezerra

Mrxx

Full Cast

Olmnybgs

I found this today for live broadcast. YT links usually get shut down fairly quick so lets enjoy it while we can...lol
If someone else has a good link?

Orb

Has anyone signed up for the Play Plus feeds? There's a 2 week free trial. Are there many cams available? And is there much playback time to watch back?

Horonald

Can anybody give the free stream link for a fazenda 14?

Horonald

Hi Everyone. Can anybody give the free stream link for a fazenda 14?

Orb

There's some up on YouTube if you do a search for the show and filter for live videos.

Olmnybgs

Hi I checked back to old websites that played previous years and today I found using a VPN I could watch this year's show even though the said previous seasons. ie: season 13 or a fazenda...
I use a Pop-Up Stopper and a VPN and this is the website.

There are also other options here but all of them didn't work for me only one worked.

the 1st A Fazenda selection- which took me to this one that opened up

catfishaaron

Lol honestly I'm convinced nobody looks up anything themselves. There are dozens of steams of YouTube if you search and here is a twitch link:

Horonald

all of the link, there is only one link. Previous season have multiple link to look at but this season, that is not happening. Live link for multiple cam

Olmnybgs

all of the link, there is only one link. Previous season have multiple link to look at but this season, that is not happening. Live link for multiple cam

I think the internet gods heard you and allowed multiple cams. I checked another old site with multiple cams and there were 4 cameras that showed different rooms. without my VPN it wouldn't load but set it to brazil and it worked. Of course non of them are dedicated they switched back and forth...SMH

Olmnybgs

Oct 1, 2022, I'm not sure what this is about. There was a heated argument in the bedroom. If someone understands Portuguese could you please tell us what's being said?

catfishaaron

Oct 1, 2022, I'm not sure what this is about. There was a heated argument in the bedroom. If someone understands Portuguese could you please tell us what's being said?

Pretty much there are two groups: group A and group B.
Both hate each other. The main guy in one group is Shay and he is Middle Eastern but lives in Brazil now. He and another guy Thiago got into it. Thiago dated the mother of footballer Naymer who dumped him after she found out he was bisexual. Shay and Thiago got into a heated argument after Thiago said he was going to fuck his mother and Shay called him a gigolo in so many words saying Thiago is homeless and sleeps with women money.

The main issue that people are having with this season is one group consists of two men- Thiago and Vini who are violent and keep getting into physical altercations. Also the leader of their group  is a female who says terrible things.

WatcherOnTheWall

Is it true that Tati gave someone a  bj?

salubri55

Hopefully it is available somewheres.

Demha

I couldn't find it on Twitter. Did it really happen?

Mrxx

some movement under the covers but immediately censored!!

qemey18

Will it continue to be so censored or towards the end is everything usually more liberal?

Olmnybgs

Pretty much there are two groups: group A and group B.
Both hate each other. The main guy in one group is Shay and he is Middle Eastern but lives in Brazil now. He and another guy Thiago got into it. Thiago dated the mother of footballer Naymer who dumped him after she found out he was bisexual. Shay and Thiago got into a heated argument after Thiago said he was going to fuck his mother and Shay called him a gigolo in so many words saying Thiago is homeless and sleeps with women money.

The main issue that people are having with this season is one group consists of two men- Thiago and Vini who are violent and keep getting into physical altercations. Also the leader of their group  is a female who says terrible things.

Thank you so much for the interpretation. They are all spitting fire, so to say, with their words. There is going to be physical altercations if this behavior continues.

salubri55

Will it continue to be so censored or towards the end is everything usually more liberal?
Was there any sex this season?