News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Email notifications and replies to topics and pms

Started by KittyGalore, February 02, 2020, 12:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

Email is currently working on the forum so if anyone has it setup to notify replies to topics to check spam folders especially with gmail and to mark it as not spam. Been doing some testing and some are going to spam mainly with gmail so if anyone has a gmail account to please check your emails and mark the following email as not spam as this is the email sending emails to everyone especially if anyone forgets their password it's important to reset your password to get back in without me having to sort it out.

Mark the following as not spam.
bigbrothertv@bigbrothertvbackup.com

KittyGalore

Anyone who is receiving pm notification by email in spam in hotmail try these options first do the following.

Prevent Hotmail From Spamming Email
Click the settings gear icon at the top right of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Click View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the pop-out menu.
Go to Mail > Junk email.
Type a sender's email address or domain into the text box in the Safe senders area.
Click Add.
Click Save at the top of the page.

Also try adding the email info sender to your contacts.

joylove2020

hey i am joylove2020 from main forum and i tried to change my email id toYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login forum logged me out and no activation  mail come. now i can't log in and says this id yet to be activated... please look after this

KittyGalore

hey i am joylove2020 from main forum and i tried to change my email id toYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login forum logged me out and no activation  mail come. now i can't log in and says this id yet to be activated... please look after this
Since you posted in the approvals topic Kitek should see it as he is monitering the approvals topic lately.

joylove2020

Since you posted in the approvals topic Kitek should see it as he is monitering the approvals topic lately.
hey Kitty, sorry to disturb you but my account in " You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" yet not activated since yesterday when i changed my email id.... cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy
i can not log in my account....maybe kitek  is busy or haven't notice...if you are not so busy please activate my account so i can log into forum...thank you

KittyGalore

hey Kitty, sorry to disturb you but my account in " You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" yet not activated since yesterday when i changed my email id.... cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy
i can not log in my account....maybe kitek  is busy or haven't notice...if you are not so busy please activate my account so i can log into forum...thank you
I can't i'm not the admin only moderator. If i was able to do it would have been done last night. Kitek isn't online yet since yesterday morning.

joylove2020

ohh no... what will happen then i will be out site of the forum  doh: doh: shit happened in very wrong time....
i need to get touch with people to see if after your post somebody may come forward to to help with subscription.

KittyGalore

Have an issue with email on the forum at the moment the problem lies with my web host/server. I tried adding a different email but to no avail. This will mean if you request a forgotten password you will NOT receive it to log back in. Also no email for pms or topic notifications.

KittyGalore

Have an issue with email on the forum at the moment the problem lies with my web host/server. I tried adding a different email but to no avail. This will mean if you request a forgotten password you will NOT receive it to log back in. Also no email for pms or topic notifications.
It should be fixed now they sorted it earlier.

luifaantonio71

hello kitty I would like to know why I cannot enter the other big brother forum there are days that I can enter but there are days that the connection is rejected in that forum I do not have an account because my application was never approved before I could enter as a guest but now you don't know reason why I can't enter? Thanks for the help

KittyGalore

hello kitty I would like to know why I cannot enter the other big brother forum there are days that I can enter but there are days that the connection is rejected in that forum I do not have an account because my application was never approved before I could enter as a guest but now you don't know reason why I can't enter? Thanks for the help
pyrorain the admin couldn't be bothered to fix it. It's something to do with the server or files or database.

KittyGalore

If members are having issues with too many emails you can turn off the notifications for them in your profile please don't pm me or say in a topic like here that i'm sending members too many emails. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . You only get emails about important news or announcements of a new topic or replies to topics. Everyone is well able to turn them off if they wish.