News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Happy Birthday

Started by KittyGalore, January 28, 2020, 06:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn't bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn't bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn't bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!