News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Happy Birthday

Started by KittyGalore, January 28, 2020, 06:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!" "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!" "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!" "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!" "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!" "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!" "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!" "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!" "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!" "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!" "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!" "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!" "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn't bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn't bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

spapaars

This is not autistic, automatically generated congratulation.
KittyGalore. Congratulations on your inevitable age of 33 years, I hope you will enjoy your activities and the meaning of life for many years to come.

KittyGalore

This is not autistic, automatically generated congratulation.
KittyGalore. Congratulations on your inevitable age of 33 years, I hope you will enjoy your activities and the meaning of life for many years to come.
Wow thanks  tuu:

busekrc

Happy Birthday KittyGalore! Thanks for all the work you do on here!

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn't bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn't bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!