News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Uploading to Gofile

Started by KittyGalore, May 08, 2022, 11:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

Can members be aware if you use this host sometimes anyone clicking on them the videos don't show up. Perhaps using an alternative one or have another with it.

alex74

what alternative do you want us to use? i read that zippyshare is now blocked in many countries, mega also is a problem.

maybe mirrorace ? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KittyGalore

what alternative do you want us to use? i read that zippyshare is now blocked in many countries, mega also is a problem.

maybe mirrorace ? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well perhaps everyone can suggest which ones that might be used. There has been too many complains about this that's why i posted about it.

Orb

Can members be aware if you use this host sometimes anyone clicking on them the videos don't show up. Perhaps using an alternative one or have another with it.

Do you mean playing the videos through Gofile? I do find that half the files in a folder won't stream but have never had a problem downloading them; then I just watch them in a video player on Windows.

I like how you can view the contents of the folder on Gofile and download the ones you want. I don't think Mediafire or Mega allow this (when you upload an entire zip or rar), even though I'm a fan of both those sites, Mega files seem to stay up a long time.

KittyGalore

Do you mean playing the videos through Gofile? I do find that half the files in a folder won't stream but have never had a problem downloading them; then I just watch them in a video player on Windows.

I like how you can view the contents of the folder on Gofile and download the ones you want. I don't think Mediafire or Mega allow this (when you upload an entire zip or rar), even though I'm a fan of both those sites, Mega files seem to stay up a long time.
It's just that sometimes after clicking the links to Gofile it does not show the videos but after a second attempt usually works. As a result, you will get comments about linking not working within the video topics.

spaceSex

You can also try bunkr once it's accepting registration again. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spaceSex

Oh and cyberfile: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orb

It's just that sometimes after clicking the links to Gofile it does not show the videos but after a second attempt usually works. As a result, you will get comments about linking not working within the video topics.

I think I know what you mean, yeah. It usually works after refreshing if it didn't load originally.

VilasMolari

Almost all the problems people have with GoFile can be solved by signing in or always viewing the page in incognito mode. I for one always right click GoFile links and select "Open link in incognito window" never had a problem with it.  For larger amounts of links or pictures i use the below option.

You can also bypass the server is full limit by downloading with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This requires python, but will also let you download from a lot of other sites.  It also has no settings so is very easy to use, once python is set up.

hurricane28

why not using zippyshare instead? Worked fine fore me.

BunkFunk

It seems that anything uploaded to Gofile has a very short lifespan. Over half the files are usually gone in a week.

frickfrack

I have the same issue with gofile. won't open the first time

Naggys

I have the same issue with gofile. won't open the first time

Same here. Rarely works the first time i click the link. Always work when i click the same link again.

pucko3apa

same here seems to be the default,

dragi

it works fine for me, but I have to open the link twice

saturn215

Yes, I agree, you need to open the link twice

alex74

It seems that anything uploaded to Gofile has a very short lifespan. Over half the files are usually gone in a week.

i noticed that too that mine and others gofile links are not working anymore. they remove files after 10 days of no activity.

i replaced my links with mirrorace.

Danj

why not using zippyshare instead? Worked fine fore me.

zippyshare is blocked in various countries, I used to use it as it was great but then they blocked connections from UK.

ATTILA

zippyshare is blocked in various countries, I used to use it as it was great but then they blocked connections from UK.

i believe they did that for turkey too but you know erdogan is a fuckin lunatic so lots of sites are being blocked here like paypal.

anyway do you know why zippyshare blocked uk?

VilasMolari

I have about 100gigs on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and over the last 12 months not a single takedown yet.