News:

New forum rules updated each member needs to read and obey them

Main Menu

Temptation Island Romania Season 6

Started by joylove2020, May 02, 2022, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joylove2020

Temptation Island Romania  starts today at 20.30 Romanian time.. the show is returning after 2019 ..2020 and 2021 shows were cancelled 
due to Covid  ...
Type in Google : Insula Iubirii Sezonul 6 and will get many sites for free online watch

Buster

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Temptation Island Romania  starts today at 20.30 Romanian time.. the show is returning after 2019 ..2020 and 2021 shows were cancelled 
due to Covid  ...
Type in Google : Insula Iubirii Sezonul 6 and will get many sites for free online watch

Can you say how much sex they will show? How good were the past seasons?

joylove2020

Can you say how much sex they will show? How good were the past seasons?
This year I can't say but in previous years they had some uncensored episodes where they showed nudity and that's also the couples nudity.
every year two or three girls from the couples cheat on their boyfriend and they did show some nudity.

Buster

This year I can't say but in previous years they had some uncensored episodes where they showed nudity and that's also the couples nudity.
every year two or three girls from the couples cheat on their boyfriend and they did show some nudity.

Is there an official site where you can watch episodes?

joylove2020

Is there an official site where you can watch episodes?

KittyGalore

You need an account. Do you have to pay.

joylove2020

You need an account. Do you have to pay.
yes you have to pay around 8 euro/month...but lots of site are showing online for free

joylove2020

this site has latest two episodes

Treyu90

Have they ever showed uncensored nudity in previous seasons? Because I think I remember seeing it was all censored

Treyu90

this site has latest two episodes

Just checked. Episode 1 is censored, episode 2 shows nothing

joylove2020

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login released 2 exclusive episode almost 1.30 hrs each ..do anyone have subscription on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

joylove2020

What of the episodes have nudity?
Don't know,but they said exclusive footage which was not on the episodes that aired on tv

joylove2020

There is a seperate program which called insula plus
And main program called insula iubirii in antena play
I think they will released uncensored footage as exclusive episodes.

theodored

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login every episode ever abs they appear to be the 90min versions

joylove2020

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login every episode ever abs they appear to be the 90min versions
Clicksud upload episode capture from tv channel.. an another way to get those episodes is from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
as antenaplay is website so it not bound to censorship guideline. there are few sites which upload episodes from web site.which does not contain age limit mark or ad over the video.
and most of their episodes are more than 2 hrs long not 1.30hrs.

joylove2020

I have been following this show from 2015 and from 2017 they started special version of episodes called necenzurat(uncensored) on antenaplay which is different from what aired on tv. this year they start a different category called Insula Iubirii plus  in which they put extra and uncut footage from the show.this is only available in antenaplay subscription. 

Buster

I've only been skimming through episodes but so far I've seen there is sex in season 1 episode 11 around the 55 min mark.

And Season 2 epi 10 after the 2 hour mark.

If anyone else finds sex in the other episodes can you please list them?

Buster

Season 2 episode 13 after the 2 hour 27 min mark.

KittyGalore

Antenaplay.ro released 2 exclusive episode almost 1.30 hrs each ..do anyone have subscription on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
Where is the link to these if you create a free account you get 3 mins each day i can download the episodes but i don't see the exclusive videos.

Is this them You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login#