News:

New forum rules updated each member needs to read and obey them

Main Menu

Big Brother Wanks Discussion

Started by catfishaaron, March 23, 2022, 04:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

I feel like over the years we keep losing videos of BB men wanking on live feeds. I am going to archive as many as I have and if anyone wants to add let me know.
What should I upload the videos on? I normal use zippyshare but that expires after so long.

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For example here is one from BB Australia Uncut. The men were obsessed with jerking off this season.

There is a missing uncut episode with this whole scene but it keeps getting blocked on Youtube and no one will upload it elsewhere its rare to find. You're right though over the years live feeds for big brother or similar reality shows have not shown many if any men wanking there is endless sex on feeds but this seems to be hard to find these days.  thd:

catfishaaron

There is a missing uncut episode with this whole scene but it keeps getting blocked on Youtube and no one will upload it elsewhere its rare to find. You're right though over the years live feeds for big brother or similar reality shows have not shown many if any men wanking there is endless sex on feeds but this seems to be hard to find these days.  thd:

of course it's on the missing episode lol I looked and you are correct it's nowhere to be found

catfishaaron

Offline utopiafan101
Advanced Member

Re: Utopia US
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 11:04:18 am »
Josh jacking off under the covers. :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline utopiafan101

Re: Big Brother Argentina #2015
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 04:04:15 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Eloy masturbation captured from live stream.

Anyone happen to have either of these files from the old site?

pajacba2022

Offline utopiafan101
Advanced Member

Re: Utopia US
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 11:04:18 am »
Josh jacking off under the covers. :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline utopiafan101

Re: Big Brother Argentina #2015
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 04:04:15 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Eloy masturbation captured from live stream.

Anyone happen to have either of these files from the old site?

Links expired :(

Andrew2

I have the Eloy video, where he's wanking in the shower (leaked by a member of the production team), but I'm not sure if that's the one you're after...

youbye

I have the Eloy video, where he's wanking in the shower (leaked by a member of the production team), but I'm not sure if that's the one you're after...

What do you see on it?

xoxo19

Love this idea! Maybe a shareable google drive?

Trig

Does anyone know where this is from? It's definitely a BB. It was hot how he busted all over the floor and cleaned it up afterwards.

That was the first or the second edition of the Bulgarian Big Brother.

catfishaaron

Don't know which show this is from

Omg how did you find this?! This is Eric from BBUS8. I've looked for this for years.

impossible

Luifa from GHArgentina

There are 2-3 videos of him jerking in the shower. He is acting like he doesn't know there is a camera in the shower.

hshawn

I love videos like this. Thanks for posting

reyer_rey

Yea me too, I love this posts, It's very hot gj2: gj2: tuu: tuu: wha

bbboys5

There are 2-3 videos of him jerking in the shower. He is acting like he doesn't know there is a camera in the shower.
Do you have the others? I think I only have one.

impossible

Do you have the others? I think I only have one.

Once I found it on xvideos...but then I don't know