Temptation Island Finland

Started by makedisti1975, February 09, 2022, 04:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makedisti1975

If people have Finnish sex and nudity from Temptation Island show, i would b pleased to see those. Already good start today from the show. I know clips are short, but still would b so nice to see them

joylove2020

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If people have Finnish sex and nudity from Temptation Island show, i would b pleased to see those. Already good start today from the show. I know clips are short, but still would b so nice to see them
They used to show nudity and blur sex on previous seasons but this year they completely start censoring ev2

Buster

Is there a way to watch episodes?

joylove2020

Is there a way to watch episodes?
go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and make a 15 days trial subscription and you will find 5 to 10 seasons of Temptation Island Soumi...all episodes are there.

DarkCreated

go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and make a 15 days trial subscription and you will find 5 to 10 seasons of Temptation Island Soumi...all episodes are there.

Yewp, and than bingewatch them! :)

Buster

Is there a way to know which episodes have sex?

joylove2020

Is there a way to know which episodes have sex?
try the odd number episodes..because even number episodes are with bonfire season which is more like talk.. also u can see the rating in each episode on the grid list of episode..7 means some nudity and 12 means a good amount of nudity

Buster

Any sex on this show to report? I tried watching the episodes myself but I can't create an account.

joylove2020

Any sex on this show to report? I tried watching the episodes myself but I can't create an account.
you need vpn and ip of finland and go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where you can creat new account and get a trial subscription of 15 days but you have to fill any eu credit card detail

Buster

you need vpn and ip of finland and go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where you can creat new account and get a trial subscription of 15 days but you have to fill any eu credit card detail

You also need a Finnish telephone number which is what stopped me before from creating the account.

joylove2020

You also need a Finnish telephone number which is what stopped me before from creating the account.
just give any finish mobile number ...just google finish mobile number format and put it..no massage or phone will come to that number

spapaars

just give any finish mobile number ...just google finish mobile number format and put it..no massage or phone will come to that number
Could it be that they are using the phone number for a next step verification?
By sending a code to that phone number you need to complete the registration?

joylove2020

Could it be that they are using the phone number for a next step verification?
By sending a code to that phone number you need to complete the registration?
no they are not using phone number for verification . verification   mail will come to your email id.

Buster

Are there any other countries that have this show?

Hoolio79

Sweden used to. Australia too, long time ago. USA, but that one looks fake as f. Germany still has it.

spapaars

Sweden used to. Australia too, long time ago. USA, but that one looks fake as f. Germany still has it.
28 April 3rd season Netherlands

Camlawnman

temptation island usa 2022 started last night on the usa network season 4

Buster

temptation island usa 2022 started last night on the usa network season 4

Anything in the USA is a waste of time. One of the most censored countries plus I have no faith that they use real couples.